Users Searching for Human/Anthro Art Post Here

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: Users Searching for Human/Anthro Art Post Here

Postby minecraft » Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:48 pm

Hi! I'm Shrike and i'd like some art.

Species: Meiji is an anthro...... thing
References: https://toyhou.se/2587080.meiji#9021620
Personality: They're a BNHA oc! Meiji is from the support class and uses their backpack to make their detachable claws magnetic. They're outgoing, but soft spoken.

What I'm looking for in the art: Fullbody and halfbody work, showing them either in action of posing cutely :3
They don't need a background, and if you can make art that blinks or has animated elements,i'm super interested!!.
I would also like art of them in the BNHA school uniform <333

What I'm willing to pay: Up to 90 c$ per piece, I have rares too but they're not my primary payment type~

I also have the most recent set of store pets!
If you'll take them off my hands for art, dm me.

Here are my other humanoid/anthro mains- if you see any you would like to draw, please dm me too!
https://toyhou.se/a3idr/characters/folder:481676

Here's Meiji;

Image hi, im minecraft!!! Image

i like weird stories, silly ocs and making things!!
please give me time to think when trading!
click the flags for songs i like :3

ImageImage
ImageImageImage
minecraft

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fantazyy » Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:22 am

Morfi wrote:Hihi!!
I'm looking for art of these characters: Atasi and Xylia!! Message me if you'd like to draw either, digital art is preferred. I can pay with pets, C$, items, characters and points. Thank you!
⭐Zee⭐She/Her⭐Artist⭐
Hello there! I'm Zee, I do art and stuff! I'm not super into trading anymore and use CS mostly for the art forums.
Check my art out on my socials: Deviantart, Instagram, Artfight, Toyhou.se, Twitter, and Tumblr. If you follow me anywhere it'll make my day!
Art shopCharacter shopLF art thread

art on left was done by riimehh and art on right was done by shikairean
fantazyy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Looking for human/ anthro art

Postby rubyrocketboots13 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:38 pm

I'm looking for art!
Name: Eden Hawking
Species: Humanoid ( Winged human; also has an animal form )
References: Image
( This was a commission drawn by @iownfish you can find the thread here if you want to favorite the piece.)

Eden 2
Personality: Eden is probably one of the sweetest guys that you'll ever meet! He's very kind and caring to everyone and hardly ever makes any enemies. Because of his empathic ability to 'feel' other's emotions, he is very forgiving of people who are mean or rude. He does his best to cheer people up and make them smile. Eden is always easy going and over emotional at times, but all in all, he is a real sweetheart! His biggest weakness is he is a little over sensitive.
What I'm willing to pay: Rares, Vrs, tokens, items etc. Just send a suggestion!
Other: PLEASE SEND A COUPLE EXAMPLES BEFORE I SAY YES OR NO

I'D REALLY LOVE ART OF THESE GUYS!!

Name: Branch
Species: Humanoid- Can control earthen substances
Ref:Branch
Personality: Slightly stuck up, Brave, Loyal, Protective, Just wants to please his dad,
Other/Payment: SAME AS ABOVE!

Name: Space Bunny
Species: Bunny Anthro
Ref:Space Bunny
Personality: Always Confident, Adventurous, A little on the arrogant side, Born leader

Name: Roxie
Species; Humanoid- a winged deer hybrid
Ref: Roxie
Personality: Punch first, ask questions later kind of gal, Won't take no for an answer, Stubborn, Brash, Very Loud to an almost obnoxious point

Name: Blossom
Species; Badger Anthro
Ref: https://sta.sh/010gm0scjkrt ( The girl in my profile pic)
Personality: Blossom is very sweet and a huge push over! She loves pastries and to act! ( I have more on her, but I dont feel like typing it out at the moment ^^;)
rubyrocketboots13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kydashing » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:33 am

I'm looking for art!
Species: Viscet / Anthro - Evelyn
Personality: Eve is a shy, well-spoken (speaks well/intelligent) and musically-inclined
What I'm looking for in the art: Any form that shows off her shy side, music loving side (playing any instrument but the violen, flute and piano is best) either as a child or adult.
She often wears clothes like this as an adult (< only inspiration) while as a child she wears a simple back dress with striped stockings. She is a sad/hurt child while as an adult she is more happier.
Is this a try out for an adoptable? (if so, include the end date): Owned them/no time frame

I'm looking for art!
Species: Viscet / Anthro - Lydia
Personality: Helpful, Easy-going, can get confused alot
What I'm looking for in the art: She can be drawn as a child or an adult. As a child, Lydia often followed her adopted mom (Karianna) and is set in the early 1900s. So a child she wore clothes like this (in reds, faded if possible) and as an adult wore alot of nice (but not richy rich like a middle class lady) like these and these. ( < Just inspirations)
Is this a try out for an adoptable? (if so, include the end date): owned

I'm looking for art!
Species: Viscet / Anthro
Personality: Socially awkward, Blunt (cant help but let his inner monologue out) and compassionate
What I'm looking for in the art: Usually seen in soft, simply clothes like this or this. (Only for inspiration)
Open to any styles drawing his personality out!! Love grapes/wine/gummie sharks (< aka any board walk candy)
Is this a try out for an adoptable? (if so, include the end date): owned

What I'm willing to pay:
I currently own the following things/currency...
800 C$
500 DA points
Pets here here and here (But any group thats open is avaible!)
Art Trades - Examples here
Eldemore Pets
FR currency - 400k Treasure/ 368 Gems

Please, just remember to give me a few examples/what you price if possible!
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░

══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══
L I N K S ::
[My Trello/Art progress]
[My DA]+[My Viscets]

B L U R P S ::
Thank you tenlittlesoldierboys
For your help with my
signature!
All rights go to Warner Bros.
+ J.K. Rowling
PFQ! Click Here For MEH?
══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══

░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
Kydashing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ProjectIcarus » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:33 am

I'm looking for art!
Species: humanoid/elf
References: X
Personality: pretty chill, laid back. Major bookworm.
What I'm looking for in the art: preferably digital headshots/busts. I have an outfit ref, but it's traditional and not colored, so any full-bodies would probably have to be uncolored.
Is this a try out for an adoptable? (if so, include the end date): nope!
What I'm willing to pay: I've got some old rares ('09-'12), an orange swirl advent, or I'd be willing to do an art trade if you'd prefer. Link to my DA in my signature for examples.

I'm looking for art!
Species: humanoid/elf
References: X
Personality: clever, street-smart, manipulative.
What I'm looking for in the art: preferably digital, but traditional is fine too if it's photographed well/scanned. Can be bust, half-body, or full-body.
Is this a try out for an adoptable? (if so, include the end date): nope!
What I'm willing to pay: same as above.
----------☆--☆--☆----------
Not too active on here anymore, but I still check in from time to time!
^ Click for artist's shop!
----------☆--☆--☆----------

She/they • artist
My Flight RisingInstagramArtfightToyHouse
ProjectIcarus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chaozdackel » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:44 pm

Species: Humanoids
References:
(click for toyhou.se)
Image Image Image
What I'm looking for in the art: Headshot, halfbody, fullbody, everything!
What I'm willing to pay: Everything in my pets groups, except Favs. Hoards and nft pets might be a bit trickier to get but are still up for offer
chaozdackel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Noel » Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:13 am

I'm looking for art!
    Species: Humanoid
    References: any of several dungeons and dragons characters. (there are many, many more to pick from)
    What I'm looking for in the art: digital colored, or high quality black/white/greyscale.
    What I'm willing to pay: I have tons of rares and a hefty collection, including pets up to high main list for particularly high quality / quantity / time consuming pieces. I can also get up to 1000 C$ through trades in a pinch.

If you DM me, please suggest your prices! The more specific you can be, the more likely I am to take you up on it. (: My dream is "I'll draw [thing] at [style] [length] for [price]."
Last edited by Noel on Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Periodically Existing | Trades | semi-almost-active
I am a super late to the holibomb party. Turns out keeping track is hard too- thank you all so much!
I have gifted some people!
I have received some gifts!
Noel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Abyssal. » Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:39 am

I'm looking for art!
Species: Human
References: https://sta.sh/21l202tw7pkb?edit=1 or https://sta.sh/2pbheap1eqj?edit=1
Personality: Ask me if you need it~ Since these two have different personalities~
What I'm looking for in the art: Im looking for chibi's or halfbody/fullbody art~ Any style or level!
Is this a try out for an adoptable? (if so, include the end date): Nope!
What I'm willing to pay: Im have many rares i can use, VR's to use, Lists if the art is very HQ <3 Ask about C$~
Please send your prices if you message me!

╔════════【 ☽ 】════════╗
Nyxe
He/They
I make art sometimes :]
dgm and m!ik enjoyer
---
Art Shop|| ⚔️⚔️⚔️ || Carrd

╚═════════════════════╝
Art credit to FrivoMutt

Abyssal.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anxious ghost » Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:41 am

these are not tryouts; this is art of my own personal characters.
    for payment, you can pick from my rares group (please note that i'm unlikely to part with the few store pets there for art) and also feel free to pick through my regular trades and event swaps.
    please don't be offended if you message me and i don't get art from you - i have a very particular style i like. that being said, please do still message me.
    a bust would be good for any of them, or a fullbody (unless otherwise specified). digital or traditional fine.
    (couple art of delta and octavia would be amazing, but if you do this please remember: octavia is taller than delta)

name;; mack
    species;; female human
    references;; link link link
    personality;; she's very serious, delivers jokes totally deadpan, and very loyal to friends. she wears plain tank tops or shirts with old blue jeans and combat boots. she also wears dog tags. she's about 28.
    details:;; i'm open to any sort of art for mack, really, since i already have some refs of her.

name;; sorren
    species;; cat/child hybrid (anthro?)
    references;; link
    personality;; they're around 11-13, have cat ears/eyes/tail, and really like overalls. they're very particular about their things (and your things - if they decide they like you). they're generally pretty quiet and pouty.

name;; alyss
    species;; human female
    references;; link
    personality;; alyss is a prankster, always doing dumb stuff and getting into trouble. she acts tough and honestly is, but she still loves her friends and family more than life. she has dirty blonde hair and freckles. she usually has some kind of flannel overshirt tied around her waist.

name;; delta
    species;; humanoid female
    references;; link
    personality;; delta is a princess, the younger of the royal twins. she comes across quiet and reserved until you really know her. then, you see that she's very opinionated. she's small, but uses it to her advantage. she has a battle axe (no need to include it though). you can draw her in more medieval garb, or go with modern/human. in the case of the latter, she'd wear something like this: link, link
    or: link
    she's also sapphic, if you want to put her in a pride shirt.

name;; lyra
    references;; link
    personality;; she's very hotheaded. lyra is a strong, independent woman who don't need no man but has her heart set on delta's brother anyway. she's latina, with pink hair and purple eyes.

name;; octavia
    references;; link
    personality;; octavia is strong physically, but emotionally has some work to do. the ref i have of her has her with long hai, but, if possible, i'd like her with a mohawk.
╔════════════════════╗
ghost // they/it
nonbinary // queer
ghostkin // otherkin

just a gay lil ghost
not very active anymore

sig by me
╚════════════════════╝
anxious ghost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rainbow Dash » Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:41 pm

I'm looking for art!
Name: Shima Toragane/Cecil Faraday
Species: Thylacine human
References: Just this. The rest of his body is human with thylacine tail and stripes
Personality: Soft spoken, kind, gentle, tends to sacrifice his own interests to keep the peace or appease authority figures. Violin prodigy.
What I'm looking for in the art: Colored bust, fullbody, or icon of any variety, digital or traditional. He is a My Hero Academia OC so bonus points if you're familiar with the source material.
Is this a try out for an adoptable?: No.
What I'm willing to pay: I have C$, my entire trade group, and VR old store pets up for grabs.

Please note I will be a little picky. Please send me examples of previous work.
[: Veterinary professional | Female | Hobbyist artist :]
Image Image Image Image
New Chicken Smoothie Tarot
[: Free-to-Use CS Graphics || Request Free CS Graphics || Every Pet As a Stamp Project :]
Sig art by me || Avatar by Scragster || Busy with work! Might be slow to respond!
Rainbow Dash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me