Users Searching for Human/Anthro Art Post Here

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: Users Searching for Human/Anthro Art Post Here

Postby Kagouti » Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:21 am

N'wah wrote:I'm looking for art!
Species: Dunmer(humanoid)
References: My children. Their outfits, etc. will be under tabs on the left side of their pages.
Personality: This is listed in their personal page bios!
What I'm looking for in the art: I'll consider all styles(realistic, semi-realistic, chibi, etc!) Though I would prefer digital art, I may be interested in traditional as well, if you can scan the piece.
What I'm willing to pay: I have a bit of C$ and many rare/vr pets! I'm sure we can work something out over PMs! ^^ Thank you for considering!
Pet's name: Dagoth Ur

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-

Kagouti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lolpeaceoutlol » Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:01 am

lolpeaceoutlol wrote:I'm looking for art!
Species: Human
References: https://www.deviantart.com/lolpeaceoutl ... 6545/Elena
Personality: Mean/ judgey / irritable
What I'm willing to pay: any of my pets! I have 2009's and usually I have at least one pet on everyone's wishlist lol
lolpeaceoutlol

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheLilLeopard » Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:50 pm

What I'm willing to pay: any of my pets! I have 2009's and usually I have at least one pet on everyone's wishlist lol
WIP

Tele || Them/They || Artist
th | da | artfight | art shop
contact me at вσχ'ѕ тєℓє#9288 on discord or pm me!
currently in the IST (GMT+7) time zone so responses may be delayed
TheLilLeopard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Aurora. » Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:29 am

I'm looking for art!
Species: human
References: x
Personality: Smart, sarcastic. Has a short temper & often called “bossy” (She says that’s just her leadership skills. ) Resorcefull & cunning.
What I'm looking for in the art: digital, semi-realistic. Just her head rn
Is this a try out for an adoptable? (if so, include the end date): nope!
What I'm willing to pay: xx or C$/items
╒ ═════════ ╕

hello love! thanks for reading my signature! feel free to click around.

VOTE VOTE VOTE

have a wonderful day!

link! | other link!
yet another link! | ©
─────────

└──────────┘
.Aurora.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Morƒonica » Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:22 pm

I'm looking for art!
Species: Archangel, Ghostimi
References: Aphim, Oscar
Personality:
Aphim - Aphim is a stoic archangel that has taken to leading after the angels started to fall. He has a soft spot in his heart for humans and sometimes wishes he has even half the compassion that they do.
Oscar - Oscar can be fairly cold sometimes, even to the people that are kind to him. He's especially rude towards his ghost companions (Ti, Li, Shi, and Vi) and goes back and forth bickering with them when he wears his charm. He eventually warms up to people he calls friends, but is incredibly stubborn and generally just a pain sometimes.
What I'm looking for in the art: Aphim can be drawn in any way, but he doesn't smile often so I'd prefer if there were no happy expression or cute poses. This means I would not be looking for chibi art or more cutesy cartoon styles for him, sorry TT
For Oscar, he can really be drawn in any way. Chibi, anime-esque, semi-realism is all fine. I may be a little more picky on cartoon styles for him but he's not an all out no for those, so please don't hesitate to message me.
Is this a try out for an adoptable? (if so, include the end date): Nope!
What I'm willing to pay: Anything in my pet groups (except for the locked groups (for obvious reasons) and lists, sorry TT they're helping me reach a dreamie), C$ (currently have 840), art is a possibility, and I can also offer Flight Rising gems, treasure, dragons, and items, Xanje pets and items, and Goatlings items and sugar stars. Alternatively, if you contact me on DeviantArt or Toyhou.se, I can offer USD. Do NOT contact me here on CS for that though, seeing as it is against the rules. On every site I can be found as CelestialCurry, so feel free to browse my various accounts and see if there's anything you like. I look forward to doing business with you!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxLouder...!
xxxYou're my everything
xxx輝き溢れゆくあなたの音は
xxx私の音で try to... 伝えたいの
xxxI'm movin' on with you
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxx歌い続けること それだけが
xxx輝く場所へ 降り立つ未来
xxxこのステージから 見たい景色を
xxxDreams come true
xxxあなたにも見て欲しい
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Morƒonica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anxious ghost » Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:43 pm

anxious ghost wrote:
anxious ghost wrote:
    these are not tryouts; this is art of my own personal characters.
    for payment, you can pick from my rares group (please note that i'm unlikely to part with the few store pets there for art) and also feel free to pick through my regular trades and event swaps.
    please don't be offended if you message me and i don't get art from you - i have a very particular style i like. that being said, please do still message me. i'm likely to accept.
    a bust would be good for any of them, or a fullbody (unless otherwise specified). digital or traditional fine.
    (couple art of delta and octavia would be amazing, but if you do this please remember: octavia is taller than delta)

name;; mack
    species;; female human
    references;; link link link
    personality;; she's very serious, delivers jokes totally deadpan, and very loyal to friends. she wears plain tank tops or shirts with old blue jeans and combat boots. she also wears dog tags. she's about 28.
    details:;; i'm open to any sort of art for mack, really, since i already have some refs of her.

name;; sorren
    species;; cat/child hybrid (anthro? is that what that means?)
    references;; link
    personality;; they're around 11-13, have cat ears/eyes/tail, and really like overalls. they're very particular about their things (and your things - if they decide they like you). they're generally pretty quiet and pouty.

name;; alyss
    species;; human female
    references;; link link
    personality;; alyss is a prankster, always doing dumb stuff and getting into trouble. she acts tough and honestly is, but she still loves her friends and family more than life. she has dirty blonde hair and freckles. she usually has some kind of flannel overshirt tied around her waist.

name;; delta
    species;; humanoid female
    references;; link link link link
    personality;; delta is a princess, the younger of the royal twins. she comes across quiet and reserved until you really know her. then, you see that she's very opinionated. she's small, but uses it to her advantage. she has a battle axe (no need to include it though). you can draw her in more medieval garb, or go with modern/human. in the case of the latter, she'd wear something like this: link, link
    or: link
    she's also sapphic, if you want to put her in a pride shirt.

name;; lyra
    references;; link
    personality;; she's very hotheaded. lyra is a strong, independent woman who don't need no man but has her heart set on delta's brother anyway. she's latina, with pink hair and purple eyes.

name;; octavia
    references;; link
    personality;; octavia is strong physically, but emotionally has some work to do. the ref i have of her has her with long hair, but, if possible, i'd like her with her hair styled like this.

name;; sonia
    species;; human female
    references;; link link link link link link link
    personality;; sonia is a computer wiz, loves science, gardening, and her pets. she's also athletic.

name;; riley
    species;; human male
    references;; link link
    personality;; riley is sarcastic, thinks he's funnier than he is, and he likes bands like blink-182, fob, and all time low, and likes comic books. he's always up to something.

name;; siobhan (idk how to make the accent)
    species;; demon
    references;; link
    personality;; not yet sorted out, tbh. very blunt.

name;; avery
    species;; human (nonbinary)
    references;; link
    personality;; not yet defined

name;; ben
    species;; human male
    references;; link link
    personality;; friendly, gardener, not very well defined yet
╔════════════════════╗
ghost // they/it
nonbinary // queer
ghostkin // otherkin

just a gay lil ghost
not very active anymore

sig by me
╚════════════════════╝
anxious ghost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ★Hoshi★ » Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:37 am

I'm looking for art!
Species:
-Human/Kemonomimi

References:
-AsterHanaAraKaidaAlice

Personality:
★Aster- Very shy and reserved, a selective mute who would rather not socialize with others. Prefers to be alone in the garden where he can be alone and with nature.
★Hana- (Stardew Valley Farmsona) Super determined and hardworking, but also loves D&D and Comic books. Has pet rabbits and a cat, as well as a bunch of Bees. She is married to Sebastian.
★Ara- (Mystic Messenger oc) She is very bubbly and outgoing. She is a college student studying game design and computer programing. When she isn't working on school she is always in her room playing video games or sleeping. She is dating Yoosung
★Kaida- (My hero academia oc) She is very snarky and sarcastic, but after awhile is just a big softy with a weird sense of humor. More info on her is on her Toyhouse page!
★Alice- A softy who loves tea and coffee, works at a cafe as a waitress. She is very bubbly and upbeat and really enjoys helping others, as well as making super pretty cappuccino art!

What I'm looking for in the art:
-Anything really! Although with Hana and Ara, art of them with there S.O. would be amazing!

What I'm willing to pay:
-I have a ton of old and more recent rares+ I can use (As well as uncommons ext), a little over 50c$, and art trades! (pm me for examples <3)
★ ★ ★
hoshi - they/he/she
Mentally ill + Tired
feel free to pm
★ ★ ★
★Hoshi★

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Looking for DnD Character Art

Postby Sanity Not Included. » Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:37 am

Hello!

I'm looking for a digital drawing of my Dungeons & Dragons character-- I've decided to fully embrace being a nerd. :) As payment, you can have any CS pet(s) you would like from my collection. You may choose up to 40 pets-- just send a sample of one of your drawings, and if it's the style I'm looking for, you can go ahead and send me a trade for the pets you want.

(I'm also open to negotiation on the price.)

I do not have a visual reference for her, but here are the details:
Race: Wood elf, but due to being a Bloodhunter (see below), she can turn into a werewolf for added power in crisis situations
Name: Talavai Gnollsbane
Class: Ranger/Bloodhunter (an unofficial class; here's a quick guide: https://www.dndbeyond.com/characters/classes/blood-hunter)
General appearance: Talavai has light brunette-colored hair with streaks of grey, a lean but muscular build, and golden-colored eyes. There's something a bit unsettling about the look in her eyes.
Weapons: A longbow enchanted with diresnake venom, a quiver full of different kinds of arrows, and a dagger belt with a bowie knife on one hip and a curved poison dagger on the other.
Jewelry: 2 rings (can be on any finger); one with a design almost like a brain, and one made of dark metal with a family crest carved into it (for stamping wax)
Additional clothing reference: Talavai is proud of her well-worn and heavily scratched studded leather armor, but apart from that, does not particularly care about outward appearance. She has been known to meet with city officials while covered in gore from a recent monster hunt.
Personality: She's direct, generally warm, enjoys puns, but lacks skill in social settings. Talavai's generally unaware of the nuances of social interaction, and will often say things that should not be said in typical conversation. She is hell-bent on destroying anything that disrupts the natural balance, such as aberrations and monstrosities, despite being a disruption herself. When she was unable to save people she loved from an unexpected attack, she dedicated her life to knowing her enemy, going so far as to use her own life energy as a source of power in battle, so that she can be strong and skilled enough to face any future threats.
Optional-- animal companions: a bay warhorse (complete with battle gear) whose trust she gained through Animal Speech, and a horned owl that serves as her Ranger companion. You don't have to draw these guys if you don't want to. :)
Sanity Not Included.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lolpeaceoutlol » Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:55 am

lolpeaceoutlol

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fantazyy » Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:31 am

Heyhey! I'm looking for art of these characters, I can offer C$, pets, items or characters! Please PM me with examples if you want to draw them, or reply to my character shop with art offers! Click their images to see their toyhou.se profiles!
⭐Zee⭐She/Her⭐Artist⭐
Hello there! I'm Zee, I do art and stuff! I'm not super into trading anymore and use CS mostly for the art forums.
Check my art out on my socials: Deviantart, Instagram, Artfight, Toyhou.se, Twitter, and Tumblr. If you follow me anywhere it'll make my day!
Art shopCharacter shopLF art thread

art on left was done by riimehh and art on right was done by shikairean
fantazyy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me