Users Searching for Human/Anthro Art Post Here

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: Users Searching for Human/Anthro Art Post Here

Postby robin ii » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:04 am

Hello lovelies!

I'm looking to start publishing on Tapas. I'm attempting to write a book, and I believe I finally have enough notes and most of the story to start writing! I've been practicing with writing my lore, and some for other people as well- but now I finally want to branch out and start exploring how far I can go, without having to depend on pre-existing lore to write my story!
So what I'm looking for is: a thumbnail (300x300px), a series banner (1280x460px).

"What is Tapas?

Tapas is an online site on which creators can publish comics, or in my case, novels!

"What are you writing?"

The story revolves around a 20 year old girl who attempts to find her brother. She's a monster hunter, just as her mother was. I'm trying not to give too much away, but rest assured it's not as cheesy as it sounds. Don't worry, our protagonist is no prophecy child. The story is full of diverse characters, ranging from Irish-American FTM psychics to pan genderfluid angels.

"What can I expect as payment?"

Um, well.. I'm kind of broke to be honest. I could offer you my friendship and gratitude? Haha, just kidding! I have a Shima Longtail and a low-tier advent pet sitting in my groups. Not to mention, a level 25 with eliminate on Flight Rising.

Please show me multiple examples of your art. I need you to be able to draw humans, and potentially angels and other supernatural beings. Please note that we'll be working closely together, so you'll need a google email (so i can email you my character notes) and be willing to talk. Thank you for reading this absurd request of mine! ;)
████████████
████████████
████████████
████████████
𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐃𝐈𝐃 ─────
───────── 𝐔𝐒
████████████
████████████
𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃,
───────────────────────────────────────
jochi. he / it . adult. eight wing seven. entp.
hyperfixated on dc comics, star trek discovery,
911: lonestar, dbh, n’ a bunch of other things.
─── queer, neurodivergent, man of color. ───
● ○ ●
character storage / flight rising
red herring#1986
───────────────────────────────────────
───────────────────────────────────── ©
x
x

─────────────────────
𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓
𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓
─────────────────────
robin ii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Koishi Komeiji » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:43 am

I'm looking for art!
Species: Human!
References: this is my babe, Aiki! (her shoes are s'posed to be this style with yellow tips, but my friend was super nice enough to surprise me w/ this lil ref so it's what i have! ;w;!) Once i get a lil more art for her i'll make a toyhouse page for her, ahaha~
Personality: She's lovey and happy and full of energy!! Like, too much energy!!! Has to come out in the Fidgets! Pretty much always grinning and joking around! also pretty super gay tbh
What I'm looking for in the art: ... honestly anything? Ahaha~ Digital art is preferred, but if your traditionals look nice those would be great too! Chibis, pixels, headshots, fullbodies... anything!! I love my kiddo and seeing her drawn!!! However, if you'd be willing to draw me quite a few expression-type icons, do hmu because I'm looking for thooose~
Is this a try out for an adoptable? (if so, include the end date): Nope nope!
What I'm willing to pay: C$, dA Points, PFQ Currency, FR Currency (don't have a bunch tho!), and other (PM me!)
Koishi Komeiji

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anxious ghost » Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:50 pm

none of this exists. wrote:
    i'm looking for art!
    this post is gonna be long, i'm sorry.
      what i'm willing to pay: (for any of them) i have rares in this group you can pick from, and/or you can go through my trade group, and i also have flightrising. i have treasure and gems, but i'm a little more picky about fr. also have tokens!
      is this a try out for an adoptable? (if so, include the end date): none of these are.
    also, i'd like couple art of some of them, if anyone would wanna do that, here are the names: mack and riley, spencer and toby, kritanta and lyra, and octavia and delta. and (this one isn't a couple but like older brother and younger sibling) cyrus and sorren.
    please pm me examples!

name: mack
      species: human female
      references: link
      personality: she's kinda short tempered, ex-army, has ptsd, and, while sarcastic, she tends to be really serious. she loves hot cheetos and has a dog, though she isn't really an animal person. also she's a mechanic. and has green eyes.
      what i'm looking for in the art: if digital, i'd rather it not be done on oekaki, but if it's traditional, it prefer it to be scanned. either like a full body or a bust?

name: spencer
      species: human male
      references: i need a reference
      personality: he's really pale, has hazel eyes, black emo hair, usually wears a band shirt with a flannel overshirt, black skinny jeans, and converse. he has thick black framed glasses, wears a necklace or two, and wears a bunch of bracelets. he's super hyper, really happy, and just really loveable. he also draws all the time.
      what i'm looking for in the art: if digital, i'd rather it not be done on oekaki, but if it's traditional, i'd prefer it to be scanned. i'd prefer a full body for him, but a bust would also be fine.

name: octavia
      species: humanoid female
      references: that's what i need
      personality: she has dark skin, dark purple eyes, and a light and dark green mohawk. she wears a dress like this, with boots, and she carries a huge double edged, two handed battle axe. it'd be cool if she could be drawn either leaning against it or with her resting it on her shoulder.
      what i'm looking for in the art: if digital, i'd rather it not be done on oekaki, but if it's traditional, i'd prefer it to be scanned. i'd prefer a full body for her.

name: delta
      references: none
      personality: she's pale, has purple eyes, hair color and style like this, wears a dress like this, and a circlet like this, but with blue instead of green. she's quiet and charming, and very encouraging.
      what i'm looking for in the art: if digital, i'd rather it not be done on oekaki, but if it's traditional, i'd prefer it to be scanned. full body preferred.

name: desmond
      personality: he has dark skin, really short black hair, brown eyes, wears a dress shirt and slacks, and wears a watch. he's really serious.
      what i'm looking for in the art: if digital, i'd rather it not be done on oekaki, but if it's traditional, i'd prefer it to be scanned. full budy or whatever you wanna do for him. full body or bust.

name: toby
      personality: he has messy brown hair, grey eyes, wears a t-shirt and jeans, and vans. he's really quiet, always reading or writing. it'd be cool if he could be drawn with a book?
      what i'm looking for in the art: if digital, i'd rather it not be done on oekaki, but if it's traditional, i'd prefer it to be scanned. full body or bust.

name: kritanta
      species: humanoid male
      personality: he has dark blue, almost black (#000040) hair that's kind of emo(?), electric blue eyes, super pale skin. please look at lyra's form further down to see about clothes. he also has like a silver circlet.
      what i'm looking for in the art: if digital, i'd rather it not be done on oekaki, but if it's traditional, i'd prefer it to be scanned. full body.

name: magnus
      species: angel male
      personality: he has black hair (slightly long? but not long enough for a ponytail or anything), one gold eye and one silver, wears like a grey tunic and leggings, with boots. he has angel wings, which (and you can choose here) are either just solid grey, or look like a magpie's wings.
      what i'm looking for in the art: if digital, i'd rather it not be done on oekaki, but if it's traditional, i'd prefer it to be scanned. full body, please.

name: lyra
      personality: she has short, jaw length pink hair, and purple eyes. she wears (please bear with me here with this description) like a blue and white peacoat but with one row of gold buttons, but not like made out of jacket material? like a uniform jacket. and there's a patch on the left arm, that's black with a white bar across the middle (horizontally). and matching dark blue uniform pants, with knee high boots. and she has a sword. she's really hot headed, too proud and stubborn for her own good, but she has the best intentions.
      what i'm looking for in the art: if digital, i'd rather it not be done on oekaki, but if it's traditional, i'd prefer it to be scanned. i'd like a bust of her.

name: sorren
      species: cat/human hybrid child?
      personality: they're like 11-13, have brown cat ears and tail, and brown hair that's usually pulled into a ponytail. sorren is very serious, and has a short temper. honestly, you have a lot of freedom with sorren, especially with their clothes. just make them like solid colored?
      what i'm looking for in the art: if digital, i'd rather it not be done on oekaki, but if it's traditional, i'd prefer it to be scanned. full body, bust, whatever is fine for them.

name: cyrus
      species: humanoid male
      personality: he's super pale, has light blond hair, his eye color doesn't matter (cuz it changes drastically so have fun with that one), and he's really thin. he's really quiet, and sort of insane.
      what i'm looking for in the art: if digital, i'd rather it not be done on oekaki, but if it's traditional, i'd prefer it to be scanned. i'd like a bust of him.

name: riley
      personality: he has green eyes, kind of spiky hair (that's red-ish blond), and a mischievous smile. he wears usually wears ripped skinny jeans, a band shirt (blink-182, fob, or p!atd), and red converse. he's trouble, always looks like he's planning something, and likes comic books and fast cars.
      what i'm looking for in the art: if digital, i'd rather it not be done on oekaki, but if it's traditional, i'd prefer it to be scanned. i'd like a full body or bust of him.
╔════════════════════╗
ghost // they/it
nonbinary // queer
ghostkin // otherkin

just a gay lil ghost
not very active anymore

sig by me
╚════════════════════╝
anxious ghost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ∘Raven∘ » Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:40 am

I'm looking for art!
Species: Human (male)
References: Rachan Tsairi
Personality: Troublemaker, mischevious prankster. He also happens to be one of the highest-ranking commanders in the kingdom. However, when the king fell, Rachan had to go into hiding and ended up leading the group named Sachan. They are basically guerilla warfare rangers that support the king and are attempting to restore him to his throne.
What I'm looking for in the art: Basically anything. I like traditional and digital both.
Is this a try out for an adoptable? (if so, include the end date): Nope, he's my oc.
What I'm willing to pay: I have tons of older rares, very rares, store pets, over 80 tokens and over 100 CS$
Kindness costs you nothing.
∘Raven∘

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nonagon » Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:54 pm

I'm looking for art!
Species: Human
References: Sean Molotov , guitar (you can mess with the colors, just make sure it looks beat up :-) )
Personality: Tired, compassionate, nervous
What I'm looking for in the art: something different! Playful colors, expressive characters
Is this a try out for an adoptable? (if so, include the end date): no
What I'm willing to pay: CS pets, tokens, art from myself, or even a combination!
Please PM me if you're interested , and we can work something out :-)

neo | they/it | adult

talk to me about: neo-psych + punk, neopets, programming (html/css, learning php), drawing

listening to: black midi, ween, rina sawayama

watching: swiss army man, surfs up, hereditary

recent reading:entangled life by merlin sheldrake

Image Image Image
nonagon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:56 pm

I'm looking for art!
Species: Human
References: This is all I have currently.
Personality: Naomi can more or less be summed up as having 'the approximate personality of a bored college student'. Unaware of her own true nature as a goddess{or at least a fragment of one}, she's fully acclimated to modern human society and kinda coasts by working at a convenience store and watching over a small town. She's casual, generally outgoing, and is up for basically anything if it seems amusing at the time- usually with little thought of the consequences. Though she has a strong soft spot for children and is generally unwilling to leave anyone in a bad situation if she's capable of helping.
What I'm looking for in the art: Preferably digital? What I'd really like is a fullbody I can use as a ref that, you know, isn't from recolor- as much as I like the site. :p Though at this point I'd enjoy just having anything of her!
What I'm willing to pay: I have a small amount of C$ {Like, 28}, as well as... honestly I'd probably be willing to open up any of my pet groups? As well as my items. I also have a flight rising- Sizaansilah- though I probably don't have much of any worth. At most I have about... ~600 gems and a few of the skins/accents from festivals in '15 and '16.
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CaptainHaru » Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:31 am

°˖ ✧ sᴛᴀʀ-ʟᴏʀᴅ ✧˖ ° wrote:I'm looking for art!
Species: Goat/cow chimera (furry)
References: 
https://toyhou.se/238337.haru/gallery#3846450
https://toyhou.se/238337.haru/gallery#4241098
Personality : Socially Awkward | Jaded | Soft but short tempered | Absentminded Quite | Can be self-centered | Lazy | Terrible sense of humor. He's a huge dork that tires in vain to impress all the ladies and pretty boys
What I'm looking for in the art: Busts, pixels, fullbodies, possible couple art??
Is this a try out for an adoptable? (if so, include the end date): No
What I'm willing to pay: All my pets and items are for offer
Hi call me Haru - 21 - dork
Image Image

DA - Tumblr - Art Tumblr -Toyhou.se

"I myself am made entirely of flaws, stitched together with good intentions."
-Augusten Burroughs, Magical Thinking: True Stories
CaptainHaru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 0Zero0 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:29 pm

I'm looking for art!
Species: Anthro bunny, Fox, Cat
References: Noxit fox [X X X] Emiko [X] Sakurai [X]
Personality: If personality is necessary then we shall discuss it through PM but for now I never found it necessary.
What I'm looking for in the art: People who are able to use oekaki and non oekaki programs Most skill levels are acceptable. Art requested is not of all three characters but only one of the three or multiple pieces of art. specifics will be requested through PM as I enjoy some freedom amongst the artists who do these. artists must have art examples.
Is this a try out for an adoptable?: No
What I'm willing to pay: On site- WL Pets
Off site- Flight Rising Treasure gems (Username: shotonemar)

panda by phtorxp ∘ fox by fluffy_marry ∘ cat/coding by me
Image Image Image Image

X
〘 Shoto ✜ ♀ ✜ Scorpio ✜ Adult 〙
ImageImage Pokemon PMD RP
0Zero0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LupusUncia » Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:54 pm

Hey I'm looking for some art!

Type: Anthro

Species: Wolves

Palettes: x,x

Requirements
    Two wolves
    Semi-realistic
    One male, one female
    Female laying in male's arms
    Female draped in linen
    Male dressed with a cape over the shoulders

Payment

Any pet that is not placed in a locked group and any of my items.

------------------------------------------------------------

Type: Human

Ethnicity/Race: American

Palettes: x,x,x

Requirements:
    -Must be male
    -American Wild West theme
    -Riding a horse

Payment

Any pet that is not placed in a locked group and any of my items.
Last edited by LupusUncia on Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SCORPIO ♏
FURRY
HAPPILY IN LOVE!
LupusUncia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Koishi Komeiji » Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:43 pm

I'm looking for art!
Species: Human!
References: this is my babe Aiki's toyhou.se, help i love her
Personality: She's lovey and happy and full of energy!! Like, too much energy!!! Has to come out in the Fidgets! Pretty much always grinning and joking around! also pretty super gay tbh
What I'm looking for in the art: ... honestly anything? Ahaha~ Digital art is preferred, but if your traditionals look nice those would be great too! Chibis, pixels, headshots, fullbodies... anything!! I love my kiddo and seeing her drawn!!!
Is this a try out for an adoptable? (if so, include the end date): Nope nope!
What I'm willing to pay: C$, dA Points, PFQ Currency, FR Currency (don't have a bunch tho!), and other (PM me; though be warned I do not have valuable pets!)
Koishi Komeiji

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me