Users Searching for Human/Anthro Art Post Here

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: Users Searching for Human/Anthro Art Post Here

Postby IdolDream » Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:30 am

IdolDream wrote:I'm looking for art!
Species: Human/humanoids

References: (Just going to list all the ones that I want art of/am seeking art for.)
Characters I'd love art/refs/etc. of (in no particular order) :
- Fahmwalay
- Arkaisoo
- Jin
- Taehyung
- Junghwan
- Meena
(Then some of my TBN'd babes. I'm terrible at names. Sorry. Art might help me connect better and find the names. )
- TBN
- TBN
- TBN
- TBN

Personality: PM for that/look at bio's if they have their updated. ;v; Too many to list for all of them

What I'm looking for in the art: Preferably higher quality art, but anything is fine. Chibis, pixels, animations, etc. I am not looking for anything less than full bodies, typically, though.

Is this a try out for an adoptable? (if so, include the end date): No

What I'm willing to pay: I have many different options of payments, that can be mixed and matched or whatever have you.
- I have lists pets to offer as payment(s). Highlights include: a Raven Dog, A joker, both cerbs, both sleipnirs, and others. *
- I have 200+ rares and very rares to offer for payments as well. Highlights include: warriors, Shima longtail, malks, older store pets, etc.
- My FR totals are 127,685 treasure, and 311 gems (I also have dragons/familiars/chests/etc.)
- My C$ totals are 173 at this current moment.
- My DA point totals are 443 at this moment.
- I have my own art that I can offer.
- I can also offer characters.
Last edited by IdolDream on Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xxxxxxx──────────────────────────────────────
xxxxxxxxxxxHello! My name is IdolDream, you can call me Idol
xxxxxxxxxxxI'm a pretty chill and laid back person, so please do feel
xxxxxxxxxxxfree to message me about anything! Friendships, art,
xxxxxxxxxxx whatever you'd like. ^ ^
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxStatus:
xxxxxxxxxxxShort story, medically I'm messed up, so please be
xxxxxxxxxxxpatient with me for now while I figure things out ♡
xxxxxxx ────────────────────────────────────────
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
DeviantArtArt ShopToyhou.se
xxxxxx ────────────♡Precious People♡───────────
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxGladisgoddess
IdolDream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Impractical » Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:26 pm

Destiel&Sabriel wrote:looking for art![/b]
Species: Origional (??)
References:
image.jpeg
(click on photo)
Personality: He is a pessimist and sticks to one or two friends Maximum because groups/noise stresses him out. He doesn't like getting attached to others but it always ends up happening much faster than he hopes. He has a pretty random sense of humor that ends up drawing people to him which keeps him off the bottom tier despite his antisocial behaviors. (Any questions just ask)
What I'm looking for in the art: (currently paying extra for Christmas themed stuff) chibis, profile picture, fullbody, fullbody w/ background. All digital only.
Is this a try out for an adoptable? (if so, include the end date): no
What I'm willing to pay: anything I have (only use this for art now), skill level must match price/type of art fairly
ImageImage ImageImageImage ImageImage
Impractical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby foxxbreath » Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:22 pm

-- can also have pure white eyes
-- also can have blue bangs, like early Lapis Lazuli from SU
-- can have a little glowy blue orb following her
-- tongue is a light lavender like the bg

Looking for Art of my fursona!
Mostly expressive, fullbody stuff. If it's aesthetically pleasing that's even better! I'd love some sort flower or winter themed stuff with her, Or even gore! Take advantage of that glittery blood man

Most of my account is available. I'm still sorting specific pets I want to keep, but 90% of my count I'm just using for art fodder now!

(I CANNOT pay anything other than pets right now. If I could, I would've offered it in the first place.)
    ImageImage
    𝕭𝖊 𝖔𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖎𝖉𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖘𝖆𝖛𝖊𝖘 𝖕𝖊𝖔𝖕𝖑𝖊

𝕭𝖊𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖊 𝖆 𝖌𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝖒𝖆𝖓

ImageImage
ImageImage

ImageImage
foxxbreath

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Ciel Phantomhive:. » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:23 pm

I'm looking for art!
Species: human
References: Basil and Jesse
Personality: Basil: nervous wreck, needs more sleep, busybody, likes being babied, he's kinda secretive though, isn't the best with rules, he is a baker (and on the side secretly a hitman)
Jesse: loyal, determined, very protective, flirty, loves making jokes, his is a police officer, very fatherly (bad dad jokes), playful and quite social
What I'm looking for in the art: I'm looking for any style just cute couple art of the two of them
Is this a try out for an adoptable?: no
What I'm willing to pay: I'm willing to pay in CS pets rares, uncommons, possibly very rares, or items, or possibly C$
.:Ciel Phantomhive:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anxious ghost » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:15 pm

i'm looking for art!
    this post is gonna be long, i'm sorry.
      what i'm willing to pay: (for any of them) i have rares in this group you can pick from, and/or you can go through my trade group, and i also have flightrising. i have treasure and gems, but i'm a little more picky about fr.
      is this a try out for an adoptable? (if so, include the end date): none of these are.
    also, i'd like couple art of some of them, if anyone would wanna do that, here are the names: mack and riley, spencer and toby, kritanta and lyra, and octavia and delta. and (this one isn't a couple but like older brother and younger sibling) cyrus and sorren.
    please pm me examples!

name: mack
      species: human female
      references: link link
      personality: she's kinda short tempered, ex-army, has ptsd, and, while sarcastic, she tends to be really serious. she loves hot cheetos and has a dog, though she isn't really an animal person. also she's a mechanic. and has green eyes.
      what i'm looking for in the art: if digital, i'd rather it not be done on oekaki, but if it's traditional, it prefer it to be scanned. either like a full body or a bust?

name: spencer
      species: human male
      references: i need a reference
      personality: he's really pale, has hazel eyes, black emo hair, usually wears a band shirt with a flannel overshirt, black skinny jeans, and converse. he has thick black framed glasses, wears a necklace or two, and wears a bunch of bracelets. he's super hyper, really happy, and just really loveable. he also draws all the time.
      what i'm looking for in the art: if digital, i'd rather it not be done on oekaki, but if it's traditional, i'd prefer it to be scanned. i'd prefer a full body for him, but a bust would also be fine.

name: octavia
      species: humanoid female
      references: that's what i need
      personality: she has dark skin, dark purple eyes, and a light and dark green mohawk. she wears a dress like this, with boots, and she carries a huge double edged, two handed battle axe. it'd be cool if she could be drawn either leaning against it or with her resting it on her shoulder.
      what i'm looking for in the art: if digital, i'd rather it not be done on oekaki, but if it's traditional, i'd prefer it to be scanned. i'd prefer a full body for her.

name: delta
      references: none
      personality: she's pale, has purple eyes, hair color and style like this, wears a dress like this, and a circlet like this, but with blue instead of green. she's quiet and charming, and very encouraging.
      what i'm looking for in the art: if digital, i'd rather it not be done on oekaki, but if it's traditional, i'd prefer it to be scanned. full body preferred.

name: desmond
      personality: he has dark skin, really short black hair, brown eyes, wears a dress shirt and slacks, and wears a watch. he's really serious.
      what i'm looking for in the art: if digital, i'd rather it not be done on oekaki, but if it's traditional, i'd prefer it to be scanned. full budy or whatever you wanna do for him. full body or bust.

name: toby
      personality: he has messy brown hair, grey eyes, wears a t-shirt and jeans, and vans. he's really quiet, always reading or writing. it'd be cool if he could be drawn with a book?
      what i'm looking for in the art: if digital, i'd rather it not be done on oekaki, but if it's traditional, i'd prefer it to be scanned. full body or bust.

name: kritanta
      species: humanoid male
      personality: he has dark blue, almost black (#000040) hair that's kind of emo(?), electric blue eyes, super pale skin. please look at lyra's form further down to see about clothes. he also has like a silver circlet.
      what i'm looking for in the art: if digital, i'd rather it not be done on oekaki, but if it's traditional, i'd prefer it to be scanned. full body.

name: magnus
      species: angel male
      personality: he has black hair (slightly long? but not long enough for a ponytail or anything), one gold eye and one silver, wears like a grey tunic and leggings, with boots. he has angel wings, which (and you can choose here) are either just solid grey, or look like a magpie's wings.
      what i'm looking for in the art: if digital, i'd rather it not be done on oekaki, but if it's traditional, i'd prefer it to be scanned. full body, please.

name: lyra
      personality: she has short, jaw length pink hair, and purple eyes. she wears (please bear with me here with this description) like a blue and white peacoat but with one row of gold buttons, but not like made out of jacket material? like a uniform jacket. and there's a patch on the left arm, that's black with a white bar across the middle (horizontally). and matching dark blue uniform pants, with knee high boots. and she has a sword. she's really hot headed, too proud and stubborn for her own good, but she has the best intentions.
      what i'm looking for in the art: if digital, i'd rather it not be done on oekaki, but if it's traditional, i'd prefer it to be scanned. i'd like a bust of her.

name: sorren
      species: cat/human hybrid child?
      personality: they're like 11-13, have brown cat ears and tail, and brown hair that's usually pulled into a ponytail. sorren is very serious, and has a short temper. honestly, you have a lot of freedom with sorren, especially with their clothes. just make them like solid colored?
      what i'm looking for in the art: if digital, i'd rather it not be done on oekaki, but if it's traditional, i'd prefer it to be scanned. full body, bust, whatever is fine for them.

name: cyrus
      species: humanoid male
      personality: he's super pale, has light blond hair, his eye color doesn't matter (cuz it changes drastically so have fun with that one), and he's really thin. he's really quiet, and sort of insane.
      what i'm looking for in the art: if digital, i'd rather it not be done on oekaki, but if it's traditional, i'd prefer it to be scanned. i'd like a bust of him.

name: riley
      personality: he has green eyes, kind of spiky hair (that's red-ish blond), and a mischievous smile. he wears usually wears ripped skinny jeans, a band shirt (blink-182, fob, or p!atd), and red converse. he's trouble, always looks like he's planning something, and likes comic books and fast cars.
      what i'm looking for in the art: if digital, i'd rather it not be done on oekaki, but if it's traditional, i'd prefer it to be scanned. i'd like a full body or bust of him.
╔════════════════════╗
ghost // they/it
nonbinary // queer
ghostkin // otherkin

just a gay lil ghost
not very active anymore

sig by me
╚════════════════════╝
anxious ghost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Waki » Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:34 pm

name waki
IM looking for human art!
character name: . Mitsuki
character ref: https://sta.sh/01outhiibat9
character description Mitsuki is a yokai fox spirit. He is serious, uptight and rarely smiles. Mitsuki wears traditional Japanese clothing and has long hair. His hair can be braided or straight down. You can draw him with fox ears (white coloured) or just no ears.
payment: depending on quality of art, I have 100+ c$, list pets, rares, animaljam spikes/headdresses...etc, and potentially DA points that I can pay the artist.

if you’re interested please PLEASE pm me with a few examples, I prefer digital art and I do not care what your art skills are, please send a Pm because I’d be more than happy to commission you ^^
Waki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fiery Gatoh » Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:35 am

I'm looking for art!

Name: Diabel
Facts: Teenage Humanoid/Tiefling, 6ft, bladesong wizard
References: [x] - current outfit
Personality: Diabel is known for being vivacious and headstrong, although recent events have led to her being far more sombre and introspective. She'll probably make a really good queen one day, but she has a lot of learn. Her passion in life is fire.

Name: Sevrend
Facts: Would look like a normal middle-aged guy, except he's 7ft tall. 5% cleric & 95% wizard
References: [x]
Personality: Sevrend is a friendly guy who often ends up as the inadvertent peacekeeper of the group - after recent events he’s a lot quicker to anger, although certainly nothing like the others. He is all about the magic - using it, studying it - and this has gotten him into trouble more than a couple of times.

Name: Rowan
Species: Anthro rabbit (Lapine). 5ft, not including his ears. The party rogue/bard/paladin
References: - [x] note that since this reference was drawn, he’s started growing little green leaves and red berries on his antlers.
Personality: Rowan is a laid back, creative guy who is always talkative but sometimes rather tactless. He’s a family man, devoted to his wife, adopted son and soon to be born daughter.

Name: Sky
Species: Humanoid shapeshifter, gunslinger.
References: [x] - Far left
Personality: Sky is soft spoken and kind, but certainly scary when she needs to be. She’s the group newbie, but she’s quickly become known for her dramatic, movie-like “western” moments

What I'm looking for in the art: Anything, as long as you are confident (or semi-confident) at drawing their species :3 I'd love group or couple pictures, but that isn't expected.
What I'm willing to pay: Mainly C$, but possibly pets.
Fiery Gatoh
CS Fanclub

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby foxxbreath » Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:15 pm

Pidge wrote:Image
-- can also have pure white eyes
-- also can have blue bangs, like early Lapis Lazuli from SU
-- can have a little glowy blue orb following her
-- tongue is a light lavender like the bg

Looking for Art of my fursona!
Mostly expressive, fullbody stuff. If it's aesthetically pleasing that's even better! I'd love some sort flower or winter themed stuff with her, Or even gore! Take advantage of that glittery blood man

Most of my account is available. I'm still sorting specific pets I want to keep, but 90% of my count I'm just using for art fodder now!

(I CANNOT pay anything other than pets right now. If I could, I would've offered it in the first place.)
    ImageImage
    𝕭𝖊 𝖔𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖎𝖉𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖘𝖆𝖛𝖊𝖘 𝖕𝖊𝖔𝖕𝖑𝖊

𝕭𝖊𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖊 𝖆 𝖌𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝖒𝖆𝖓

ImageImage
ImageImage

ImageImage
foxxbreath

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Ciel Phantomhive:. » Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:38 pm

I'm looking for art!
Species: human
References: Basil and Jesse
Personality: Basil: nervous wreck, needs more sleep, busybody, likes being babied, he's kinda secretive though, isn't the best with rules, he is a baker (and on the side secretly a hitman)
Jesse: loyal, determined, very protective, flirty, loves making jokes, his is a police officer, very fatherly (bad dad jokes), playful and quite social
What I'm looking for in the art: I'm looking for any style just cute couple art of the two of them
Is this a try out for an adoptable?: no
What I'm willing to pay: I'm willing to pay in CS pets rares, uncommons, possibly very rares, or items, or possibly C$
.:Ciel Phantomhive:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dvnc » Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:59 pm

I'm looking for art!
Species: (2) Cats ; Hopland Bunny;
References: Fruit Wafer Kat
Personality: To put it simply, Fruit is exceptionally relaxed and unflustered, but she has her moments sometimes.
Wafer is, naturally, a very shy bunny that enjoys nature; she ends up going to parks to cloud watch, most of the time.
Kat is a very extroverted, carefree cat that likes to work with others.
What I'm looking for in the art: Digital - Fullbodies + Headshots + Busts
Is this a try out for an adoptable? (if so, include the end date): n/a
What I'm willing to pay: 09' rares, Valuable items, List pets (possibly), etc. If you have a Furvilla account, i can offer some stuff from there -
Last edited by dvnc on Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
i breathe love & see him everyday,
even though my love's a world away.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
» ♥ [bi] - [she/her] » ♥ [pun lover] » ♥ - [mel ♥] »
dvnc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups