Users Searching for Human/Anthro Art Post Here

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: Users Searching for Human/Anthro Art Post Here

Postby anxious ghost » Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:20 pm

leviathan,,, wrote:
leviathan,,, wrote:
    these are not tryouts; this is art of my own personal characters.
    for payment, you can pick from my rares group (please note that i'm unlikely to part with the few store pets there for art) and also feel free to pick through my regular trades and event swaps.
    please don't be offended if you message me and i don't get art from you - i have a very particular style i like. that being said, please do still message me. i'm likely to accept.
    a bust would be good for any of them, or a fullbody (unless otherwise specified). digital or traditional fine.
    (couple art of delta and octavia would be amazing, but if you do this please remember: octavia is taller than delta)

name;; mack
    species;; female human
    references;; link link link
    personality;; she's very serious, delivers jokes totally deadpan, and very loyal to friends. she wears plain tank tops or shirts with old blue jeans and combat boots. she also wears dog tags. she's about 28.
    details:;; i'm open to any sort of art for mack, really, since i already have some refs of her.

name;; sorren
    species;; cat/child hybrid (anthro?)
    references;; link
    personality;; they're around 11-13, have cat ears/eyes/tail, and really like overalls. they're very particular about their things (and your things - if they decide they like you). they're generally pretty quiet and pouty.

name;; alyss
    species;; human female
    references;; link link
    personality;; alyss is a prankster, always doing dumb stuff and getting into trouble. she acts tough and honestly is, but she still loves her friends and family more than life. she has dirty blonde hair and freckles. she usually has some kind of flannel overshirt tied around her waist.

name;; delta
    species;; humanoid female
    references;; link link link
    personality;; delta is a princess, the younger of the royal twins. she comes across quiet and reserved until you really know her. then, you see that she's very opinionated. she's small, but uses it to her advantage. she has a battle axe (no need to include it though). you can draw her in more medieval garb, or go with modern/human. in the case of the latter, she'd wear something like this: link, link
    or: link
    she's also sapphic, if you want to put her in a pride shirt.

name;; lyra
    references;; link
    personality;; she's very hotheaded. lyra is a strong, independent woman who don't need no man but has her heart set on delta's brother anyway. she's latina, with pink hair and purple eyes.

name;; octavia
    references;; link
    personality;; octavia is strong physically, but emotionally has some work to do. the ref i have of her has her with long hai, but, if possible, i'd like her with her hair styled like this.

name;; sonia
    species;; human female
    references;; link link link link link link link
    personality;; sonia is a computer wiz, loves science, gardening, and her pets. she's also athletic.

name;; riley
    species;; human male
    references;; link link
    personality;; riley is sarcastic, thinks he's funnier than he is, and he likes bands like blink-182, fob, mcr, and all time low, and likes comic books. he's always up to something.
╔════════════════════╗
ghost // they/it
nonbinary // queer
ghostkin // otherkin

just a gay lil ghost
not very active anymore

sig by me
╚════════════════════╝
anxious ghost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby - Alice - » Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:24 pm

I'm looking for art!
Species: human/humanoid/anthro
References: looking for any and all art of characters in secondary and mains! ; link here
Personality: n/a
What I'm looking for in the art: anything as long as it's somewhat good quality! Would love some animations or something of the like!
Is this a try out for an adoptable? (if so, include the end date): nope!
What I'm willing to pay: anything in an open group! I'm semi quitting cs! So yea :3 if it's in a locked group it's not avaible!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
hey everyone! I am slowly quitting chicken smoothie [something
I've been saying for the last 3years pff]
and am slowly trading
everything for art or ocs! your welcome to dm me for art or oc
sales but I also have forums linked to below with all info :3

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
- Alice -

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fantazyy » Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:11 pm

I'm looking to get some art of this gal! I'm willing to pay with pets, C$, characters and items! I'm more tentative with C$ and rares but I also really want some art of her so i'm totally willing to negotiate ;0;!! Feel free to shot me a PM or respond with art offers on my character shop ;v;
⭐Zee⭐She/Her⭐Artist⭐
Hello there! I'm Zee, I do art and stuff! I'm not super into trading anymore and use CS mostly for the art forums.
Check my art out on my socials: Deviantart, Instagram, Artfight, Toyhou.se, Twitter, and Tumblr. If you follow me anywhere it'll make my day!
Art shopCharacter shopLF art thread

art on left was done by riimehh and art on right was done by shikairean
fantazyy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Ciel Phantomhive:. » Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:30 pm

I'm looking for art!
Species: human (Machine)
References: Ajey
Personality: Ajey is very sweet, but very naive and often too trusting and loyal. He loves helping others and can get very emotional. He doesn't react well to people breaking his trust of them, though he can't bring himself to truly hate someone. He always looks for the best and believes the world can be a good and beautiful place .
What I'm looking for in the art: fullbody or half body probably. Any style
What I'm willing to pay: pets. Items. C$. I'm sure we can work something out. I'm also willing to do art trades!
.:Ciel Phantomhive:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zero_123 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:46 am

I'm looking for human art, here's the link

I'm willing to pay with C$ and FR My username is Rose123

Here's one of the humans I'm trying to get drawn:

Sherwood - He is an adult and has very dark brown skin, mid-length wavy black hair, blue eyes, has a mustache, somewhat narrow body build.

Please pm me if you're interested
Zero_123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ★Hoshi★ » Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:02 pm

I'm looking for art!
Species: Human
References: Here! (ignore Ash please)
Personality: All of them have profiles that include personalities.
What I'm looking for in the art: Anything really!
Is this a try out for an adoptable? (if so, include the end date): Nope
What I'm willing to pay: Old pets, New Pets, Store Pets, DA points(563), and Art Trades
★ ★ ★
hoshi - they/he/she
Mentally ill + Tired
feel free to pm
★ ★ ★
★Hoshi★

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shiruya. » Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:24 am

Hello, I'm looking for art!
I'm looking for anything from pixel dolls to headshots and fullbodies of some of my characters♥
I can offer 15C$ or any pet from any group (09's, Rares, List pets included, I'm looking to trade these for art especially!)

I'd be happy if you could DM me with examples of your art, what you could offer and especially which pet(s) you'd like, I hope we can work something out :) !
Hi! I'm Van and I enjoy gaming, art, music and sweets
Shiruya.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nafla » Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:54 am

I'm looking for art!
Species: Human
References: Here
Personality: N/A ((artistic freedom))
What I'm looking for in the art:
Digital, Okay-decent quality, preferably a style that leans towards 'anime' but willing to consider any style ;v; MAINLY looking for someone that could be of help with a fullbody of her outfit.
Is this a try out for an adoptable? (if so, include the end date): N/A
What I'm willing to pay:

Advent Lists
    Old rares
    16' older store pets
    c$
    dA points
    Usd
nafla

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tealfanta » Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:26 pm

I'm looking for art!

Species: human

References: kida [images in gallery], (i am not an artist so please let me know if anything needs clarifying)

Personality: he's a nervous wreck around most people, he's very curious and adventurous and often goes on adventure hunts by himself or with his cat. once he's comfortable with someone he can be very sarcastic and witty.

What I'm looking for in the art: i'm looking for someone to draw him as Wybie Lovat from Coraline, preferably fullbody or halfbody, bust is fine too!!

Is this a try out for an adoptable? (if so, include the end date): no!

What I'm willing to pay: C$, pets, items, event tokens

I'm looking for art!

Species: human

References: daren [images in gallery], (i am not an artist so please let me know if anything needs clarifying)

Personality: he's a smooth talker, sarcastic and a little bit annoying, he cares way too much about the people he's close to but it's easy for him to push them away. overall he's just a sarcastic but happy teenager

What I'm looking for in the art: i'm looking for someone to draw him as Coraline Jones from Coraline, preferably fullbody or halfbody, bust is fine too!!

Is this a try out for an adoptable? (if so, include the end date): no!

What I'm willing to pay: C$, pets, items, event tokens

hi! my name is Juni i only really get on cs if i'm hyperfixating (ADHD) so take that as you will. i’ve been on CS for 10-ish years now so pls just be nice to me or i’ll start crying <3

Image Image

my cookie run ID: JQXCT7785

my pocket camp ID: 9433-3876-892
tealfanta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jaena » Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:46 am

I'm looking for art!
Species: Human(oid) (Drow)
References: here
Personality: Calm, Tired
What I'm looking for in the art: Bust+ with at least some color, preferably digital
What I'm willing to pay: Pets, C$, FR currency/items, Furvilla currency, other sites (just ask), art trade (there are examples linked in my thread)

Will also buy art of any other character on my toyhouse. Please PM me or post in my thread
Jaena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me