Users Searching for Animal/Feral Art Post Here

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This board does not include pre-made character design sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, see the full rules here: http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/vi ... 10&t=30437

Re: Users Searching for Animal/Feral Art Post Here

Postby VulpesMiu » Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:59 am

I'm looking for someone who can draw hybrid animals. I would like a fullbody pic. I prefer realistic cartoon style, but will accept other styles, except ones like chibi or goofy looking cartoons.

I will pay in Rares:

Rares:

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/accounts ... erid=46300

Species Name:

Erinalune

(part hedgehog, part cat. they are twilight elemental: part light elemental, part shadow elemental)

Height range: 1ft. - 4ft.

Weight range: 10lbs. - 80lbs.

I want the colors, markings, chest fur (except bigger and fluffier), and head quills to look like this:

https://pre00.deviantart.net/4e6c/th/pr ... 944esc.png

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/cha ... 0809050647

This is my favorite character; that's why I want it to look like that. The creature is inspired by him, plus I like both animals that make up the creature. Their head quills, colors, exc. come in different forms than just this.

The stripe on the arms continues onto the front paws. The claws are black.

Their physical appearance is:

The Erinalune is part hedgehog, and part cat, and is twilight elemental.

Their head and face is kitten-like, with a hedgehog-like muzzle, nose, and teeth, and cat-like whiskers. The eyes are like a hedgehog's but with the pupils of a cat, and the hedgehog-like ears are super long, huge, and floppy.

The body is a mix of hedgehog and cat; the body is a little longer, bigger, and more flexible like a cat's, but can curl into a spiny ball like a hedgehog. They can move a little like both.

They have razor sharp hedgehog spines, including on the tail, although those are retractable; they are larger on the head like a mobian hedgehog's and look like one's.

They have hedgehog-like front arms, and cat/like back legs. The front paws/hands are of a cat's, and the back paws/feet are of a hedgehog's; they have hedgehog-like claws.

Their tail is cat-like and long, which tapers into a point.

The fur is soft, and the chest is fluffy. The ears, cheeks, elbows and knees have spiky-looking tufts.

Abilities:

They have keen senses of sight, hearing, and smell. They are swift runners and rollers, and are great at flying, gliding, swimming and floating on the water, climbing, and digging. They can use their huge ears to fly and glide, and can fly high enough to live in the clouds.

They can curl up into a protective, prickly ball that is hard to penetrate, at least not without being stuck with painful spines that are capable of secreting and injecting a yellow fluid that can dissolve flesh and metal; the spines are also razor sharp and can slice through metal. The spines can be launched in all directions, even when rolling, and grow back rapidly.

The teeth and claws are sharp, but not as much as the spines. They can bounce around and ricochet like a spiky ping-pong ball. They roll and bounce faster than they run.

They are twilight elemental: a mix of light and shadow elements; light is associated with order, and shadow is associated with chaos. When in normal mode, they have their default colors and abilities; when in twilit mode, they turn a darker version of their colors during the day (Daytime Mode) and a lighter version of their colors during the night (Nighttime Mode). Their abilities are enhanced, and they gain twilight-specific abilities.

They have human-like intelligence, and can be human-like or animal-like in manner, but are usually a mixture of both. They can walk on all fours, and on two legs. They can swim, run, fly, glide, dig, bounce, roll, and climb. They can use their front legs as arms, and their front paws as hands. They can make facial expressions.

They are omnivorous.

If you need help with how it looks, then let me know and I'll try to help you. Please make the file editable. Please be patient with me if I need you to edit anything.

Species, Concept, etc. are copyrighted to me. This is a closed species, and is not available for anyone to use. Shadow the Hedgehog is copyrighted to Sega.
Looking for one-on-one rp partner!

Shadow the Hedgehog x OC friendship pairing, with you as Shadow is what I'm looking for the most. I am, however, willing to rp other things.

Look for me on this thread to see my preferences:

viewtopic.php?f=85&t=3515799&start=1950

Image Image Image
ImageImage

Formerly Razza
VulpesMiu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightFlame22 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:45 pm

I'm looking for art!
Species: Kalons
References: Asriel and Ithuriel (not owned by me, this is simply for the competition)
Personality: Asriel is selectively mute but is sweet and wants to care for others, Ithuriel holds a lot of resentment and wants to right her mother's wrongs. Both sisters care about each other a lot.
What I'm looking for in the art: I'd like a lined and colored fullbody or halfbody of Ithuriel ranting about something, and Asriel has a paw on her sister's shoulder, listening and trying to reassure her.
Is this a try out for an adoptable?: Yes, it ends on January 1st so I'd like the art by December 30th.
What I'm willing to pay: I have plenty of rares that I could part with, and if it's especially high-quality I'd be willing to pay with an advent list as well.
┌─────────┐

└─────────┘
╔═════════════════════════╗

x
Hiya! The name's NightFlame, but most call me Night or Flame.
I'm just an exciteable person who loves art and dragons!
Feel free to PM me if you need anything at all <3

╚═════════════════════════╝

NightFlame22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby capone. » Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:38 pm

i'm only lookin for art of pandora and capone
i can pay in any pet on my account aside from the prize group, characters and art art

i'm only looking for digital art, unless you're willing to ship traditional art !! if so, contact me here

please fill out this form to pm me !!

Code: Select all
[b]username;[/b]
[b]art examples;[/b]
[b]payment you want;[/b]
[b]what/how many pieces you are offering;[/b]
[b]estimated time it will take;[/b]
[b]anything else;[/b]

hi i’m capone and i’m trying my best
he/him - ace - taken - mood
lovelies wrote:husbandorach
boyfquality gay
capone.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Phantasmagoria » Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:53 am

Phantasmagoria wrote:
    I'm looking for art!
    Species: Canine
    References: Avitus (sans armor), Rani
    Personality: Avitus's toyhou.se, Rani's toyhou.se
    What I'm looking for in the art: Just about anything, but I may be picky on style. Prefer digital with transparent backgrounds.
    Is this a try out for an adoptable? (if so, include the end date):
    What I'm willing to pay: I have pets from now back to 2008 (rares/vrs, bulk uncommons, I'm very picky about any lists), I can also offer C$ and da points.
Phantasmagoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby P!nky » Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:55 pm

Looking for art of my cat character! DM me if you can draw cats and have cat examples. Offering September list pets and rares
I'm looking for art!
Species: feral (warriors) cat
References: Image https://imgur.com/a/j3d3V
What I'm looking for in the art: Fullbody. Must have cat examples
What I'm willing to pay:

+ rares

Pinky997

Art by Pat Stump
P!nky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rue.the.fangirl » Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:10 am

I'm looking for art of my cats!
Species: Snowshoe mix / Siamese mix (Feline)
References:
Lucy: X // Muffy: x
Personality: super affectionate and friendly.
What I'm looking for in the art: Colored Headshots, Busts or full body
What I'm willing to pay: Rares, Very Rares, I have 8C$, or December 18 pets
Other:

I'm looking for art of my OCs!
Species: Cats
**References:
Star: x // Icefeather: X
Personality: timid around strangers, kind // Bubbly and loyal
What I'm looking for in the art: Colored Headshots, busts or full body
What I'm willing to pay: Rares, Very Rares, I have 8C$, or December 18 pets
Other: **Mostly looking for Icefeather now**
Last edited by rue.the.fangirl on Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Hi! I'm Rue~
My main fandoms are:
The Mortal Instruments
Percy Jackson (HoO)
Teen Wolf & OUAT
Feel free to message me
to talk about anything!

xxxxxxxxxx
rue.the.fangirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby northern downpour ;; » Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:56 am

northern downpour ;; wrote:I'm looking for art!

Species: Dogs, a leopard? and a bay fox.

References: https://sta.sh/2hgmwrpyodm

Personality: A lot of them... don't have much in the way of personalities because a lot of them are new. I only know that Olive is kind, Joji is pretty calm, Rowan is relatively calm and also kinda hipster-y, Leeluu likes the scene aesthetic but is actually into "emo" music, and Jackson is rad. The other two are fursonas.

What I'm looking for in the art: I like pixels a lot and highly prefer fullbodies over anything else.

What I'm willing to pay: I have 40 C$ and I'd rather not spend it all in one place. It really depends on what it is that I'm buying. (Please don't take it as me saying I don't like your art if I decline! I'm just really cheap...) And I... will try to do rare pets if you'd like that too, but I'm likely not going to give up any of my list pets any time soon.

NEVER DID THINK ██████████████████
"Come and watch the skinny kid with the steadily
declining mental health and laugh as he attempts to
give you what he cannot give himself." - Bo Burnham
ImageImage Image
Image / Image Image Image Image

███████████████ ABOUT ANYONE BUT

I'M
█████ NEVER DID

Warriors RP Group on dA
looking for a toyhouse code;
will trade/draw for it
♥︎♥︎♥︎ImageImageImage♥︎♥︎♥︎

UT ♪
The best $40 Bo's ever spent

CARE ABOUT ████

ELSE
northern downpour ;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Daevyr » Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:06 am

I'm looking for art!
Species: Most are wolf, but can be adapted into any species, really.
References:
Album 1 needs references. They are adopts that I've gotten over the years and just haven't been able to get around to getting their references done yet.
Album 2 is full of my primary characters. Some need references, but i'm always looking to add to the art for them.

What I'm willing to pay: I've got a whole folder of rares, and i'm willing to offer 5-10 rares per piece, depending on how much I like it. For the references, I can offer one VR pet per reference.

If you're interested in doing art for any of my characters, please let me know via PM. If you could, send me examples of your past work, and let me know what you're interested in and what you'd like to do for that character.

Thanks, and have a lovely day!
Daevyr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pinnacle » Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:40 pm

Looking for a quick fullbody, I'd need it tonight please pm me !
Hey guys I've decided to stick with
she/her pronouns, please address
me as such <3 thank you!
Was previously Jack!

Avatar by Sock and Sig art by Kat !!
Pinnacle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sun bear » Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:55 pm

I'm looking for art!

Species: Lions of the Cosmos

References: Can be found here

Personality: ambitious, cold, evil, snappy, aggressive

What I'm looking for in the art: It should follow LOC lore (I can answer questions), high quality, if you want to do a big scene for more pay, PM me for details c:

Is this a try out for an adoptable?: tryout, needed by Jan 14th.

What I'm willing to pay: DA points and/or C$ and/or CS pets
sun bear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me