Users Searching for Animal/Feral Art Post Here

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: Users Searching for Animal/Feral Art Post Here

Postby fester ! » Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:47 pm

I'm looking for art!
Species: alien wolf¿¿
References: juno (got from here)
Personality: usually calm, but short tempered, passive aggressive, lowkey just wants love, kinda lonely
What I'm looking for in the art: anything goes
Is this a try out for an adoptable? (if so, include the end date): nope
What I'm willing to pay: pretty much any pets or items i have, i really dont have a lot tho. some things in nft i would give away but probably not

mars ⋆ he/it/xe/xim
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
i am a point in time and space,
and i am the truths that i create

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
art shopdathicon cred
fester !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lennon » Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:35 pm

lowkey looking for some art of my
irl border collie dog Lennon
can pay with any of my cs pets
or stuff on howrse, pretty loaded on there
looking for multiple pieces
different styles
looking for some basic equine art
please pm me
will pay well

"whatever you are, be a good one."

young adult on the west coast
animal enthusiast = border collies, horses, reptiles
music lover = PA!D, NF, Rainbow Kitten Suprise
collecting all rats
donations appreciated

trade✼howrse✼want art of my dog✼Flight Rising✼
©

xxxxxxxxxxxx

lennon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:29 am

I'm looking for art!
Species: Pokemon {Alolan Raichu, Alolan Ninetales, Pichu/Alolan Vulpix Hybrid}

- Virus - Alolan Raichu - Much smaller than average, and odd eyed - the left being green, the right white. He wears a chain around his neck with a slightly tarnished silver ring hanging from it.
    Virus is, or rather can be, quite sociable, though often with a serious sarcastic streak and a rather dry and deadpan sense of humor at times, but he isn't one to give his emotions away easily. Guarded at the best of times and downright abrasive when annoyed, Virus actually does his best to distance himself from just about anyone that he isn't extremely close to- and even then he doesn't usually let them in on his thoughts. He tends to try and bury most strong- usually negative- emotions, his general philosophy being that if he ignores them he doesn't have to deal with them. Having a bit of trouble with his sense of self-worth, Virus is under the impression that just about anyone- regardless of his personal feelings about them- is more 'important' than him, leading him to having a bit of a martyr complex in a pinch that he would absolutely never admit to, but he'll almost always place others well being above his own.

- Izzy - Alolan Ninetales - Large for her species, she's fairly average in color except for one thing - her eyes are a deep red. She wears a black ribbon around her neck.
    Strong-willed and prideful, Izzy isn't one to give in easily to anything. She dislikes having to ask for help, and often tries to hide anything wrong with her so she's not forced to accept it. Under stress she can seem almost unnaturally calm and collected - even when internally she's screaming. If she decides she doesn't like you she can be annoyingly petty and hard to get along with, sarcasm abounding and offering very little respect. Otherwise however she can be found to actually be fairly relaxed, a bit of a trickster at her worst and playful and a bit sassy at her best. If bad at expressing what she really feels.

- Masu - Pichu/Alolan Vulpix Hybrid - They most closely resemble a Pichu in body shape, though their fur is much longer and fluffier than average - especially on the top of their head where they have curls resembling their other half's. Their coloration is that of an Alolan Vulpix, though the tips of their ears, tail, and 'collar' marking are all still black. Their eyes are pure white.
    Child of Virus and Izzy, if their mother is a 'bit of a trickster' then Masu is where the rest of that trickster went. They revels in causing chaos and though they're only about a month old they are incredibly good at it for their age. Surprisingly, for whatever reason, Masu doesn't seem to especially 'like' their mother. They tend to throw fits when forced to spend time with her instead of their father and over all tends to act out around her. Despite this they still silently crave attention from both parents, even if they refuse to admit it to themself or her.

What I'm looking for in the art: My main goal is some kind of fullbody reference for each of them - so I'm looking for three fullbody pictures. None have to be large, nor do they have to be full on reference sheets, and a transparent background would be preferred.
What I'm willing to pay: Any and every pet on my account is free game when it comes down to it, regardless of what group its in, whether its named, anything. I also have 13c$ that is up for grabs.
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Searching for Animal/Feral Art

Postby CloudedDiamond » Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:39 am

Hey all. I'm looking for some art of my new Warrior Cat Oc, Sorrelpelt. Preferably would like fullbody of her.

Willing to pay any of these:
X
X
X
X
X
OR
A FREE SnakeTail custom/MYO (the outline) when the species is open.

Diamond | she/they/xe/ae | Aroace | EST

[TH] | [DA] | [FR] | [ArtFight]
[Commissions - Open] | [Stars]

[VOK] | [ToET] | [SparrowClan] | [The Flower Garden]
[Gentle Paws] | [The Lost River] | [CAC]
CloudedDiamond

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shvlby » Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:59 pm

I'm looking for art!
Species:Canine
References: Raio
Personality:He's usually angry- or just made about everything and anything. Very anti-social and arrogant
What I'm looking for in the art: Preferably higher quality fullbody(s) / Bust / Possibly Chibi
Is this a try out for an adoptable? (if so, include the end date): No-
What I'm willing to pay: I can pay in cs pets, c$, da points (Currently have 2000+), and possibly art / other characters!

I'm looking for art!
Species:Canine
References: Zeph
Personality:Only seen during the night / in dark places. Very manipulative and tends to be very controlling and possessive over anything that he deems is 'worth' his time
What I'm looking for in the art: Preferably higher quality fullbody(s) / Bust / And especially Halloween themed art
Is this a try out for an adoptable? (if so, include the end date): Nope
What I'm willing to pay: I can pay in cs pets, c$, da points (Currently have 2000+), and possibly art / other characters!
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
Shvlby - She/Her
Art Shop THDA
Send Trades!
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
Shvlby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sockerbopper » Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:14 am

I'm looking for art!
Species:Unicorn(MLP)

References: References can be found here(If more are needed message me and I can send some other references!): https://imgur.com/a/ktzYpeY

Personality:Happy

What I'm looking for in the art: Just a cute bouncy style(pixel, digital, traditional. Anything works!), some socks if possible on her. I'd also like to see the art style if you're interested in drawing her before your start if possible.
Small Edit: Also looking for artists to do a reference page of her, as I don't have a full on reference page for her in general, just random picture me or my friends did of my oc over the years and I'd love to get a reference page of her if possible too, but just a picture of her if fine too so don't worry!

Is this a try out for an adoptable? (if so, include the end date): Nope

What I'm willing to pay: Whatever you want really, just want some cute art! You can check through all my pets. I even have some warriors. <3

Thank you! <3
Last edited by Sockerbopper on Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm mostly gift on here, but if you wanna trade or message, then I'm on quite often!

Sockerbopper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hexcadia » Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:44 am

I'm looking for an official reference sheet based off very little information! Sorry! He is a new character and i have not had laptop access and therefore haven made any colored art. However, he has a very VERY simple design (color/pattern wise-) a shark tail (8ft, his body is 5ft) he has sharp teeth, and snake tongue.
Hexcadia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby liightning » Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:33 am

looking for someone to design me a feline/canine character!
    I have multiple themes in mind, but a main one is 'sweet moonlight'.
    I can offer pretty much anything you'd like! pets (rares included!), C$, art, etc.
    please pm me if you think you'd be willing to do this! I'd love to see examples of your art & designs as well.
    thanks! <3

liight (she/they)

artist who draws silly and funky characters
    <--- enoki is my baby boy

discord: ask! || twitter: liightpinked
    toyhouse: liightning || art fight: liightning
liightning

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shiruya. » Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:25 am

Hello, I'm looking for art!
I'm looking for anything from pixel dolls to headshots and fullbodies of some of my characters♥
I can offer 15C$ or any pet from any group (09's, Rares, List pets included, I'm looking to trade these for art especially!)

I'd be happy if you could DM me with examples of your art, what you could offer and especially which pet(s) you'd like, I hope we can work something out :) !
Hi! I'm Van and I enjoy gaming, art, music and sweets
Shiruya.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hazilnut » Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:15 pm

Heya! I’m looking for an artist willing to undertake a fairly long project. I’m talking 13 fullbodies in one picture kind of long. Specifically 13 fullbody cats from head shot/word references.

Of course I know that not everybody is willing to undertake such a project but I’m willing to break the bank. I have 173 c$ (and 30-ish tokens if you act fast). Please pm me with examples if you’re interested and we can negotiate fees!
hazilnut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me