Crimmy's Wolfies -Open-

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Crimmy's Wolfies -Open-

Postby paperslit » Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:47 am

OPEN/CLOSED

Crimmy's Wolfies

A young wolf glittered in shining stars pads up to your nervously.
"Hurry along now, we musn't keep Crimsona waiting." she says kindly and hurridly guides you into a small workshop. The walls are splattered in paint of all different colours and shades. Over in the far corner, a young girl sits, scribbling hard in a notebook. She doesn't notice you until you prod her gently on the shoulder. The girl jumps in fright and turns to face you.

"Hello there. I'm Crimmy, and welcome to my art shop. Feel free to look around, maybe you'll want to order something after your guided tour. Yes, by yours truly!"

Table of Contents:

*Rules Slots and Payment
*Canine Line arts
*Forms
*VIPs
*Dream List & Super VIPs
*Breeding Station

Crimmy gets up and hands you a crumpled piece of paper. Gingerly, you unfold it and read what it says. You can see vaigly that it is a table of contents, showing you around the room. Crimmy says;

"The First thing is the Rules, which are here. Please read them and respect them! :D Oh, and if you /have/ read them, please put 'Cookies' at the end of your form" Crimmy explains that this is to make sure that no one forgets to read the rules, and if they do not include the secret word, they will most likely either be ignored or told to re-read the rules. Don't forget it!

Rules

1. Always use the correct form when ordering your art
2. If you have any questions at all, please ask, I don't bite!
3. To become one you have to pay a rare or most wanted wishlist pet (friends are exceptions), please don't ask to be a VIP!
4. If it says in the title that my shop is closed, please don't post a form until it is open again, feel free to book mark ;D
5. If you have any lineart requests feel free to suggest them.
6. If I have got your referance wrong or something, please tell me and I will edit or completely redo it for you, free of charge.
7. All CS rules apply, obviously :thumbup:
8. Please be patient, don't rush me. It will be finished when it is finished. I'll try and finish your request as soon as possible
9. Have fun and go wild!

Crimson points to a plaque on the wall. She reads them out to you, twice and requests that you do not break these rules.
"For if you do" she explains "You could be put on the blacklist and therefore banned from the shop!" She points to a few cages hanging from the ceiling and shivers run up your spine. You certainly don't want to break the rules after seeing that!

Slots

1. Open
2. Open
3. Open
4. Open
5. Open

She then shows you a table on her laptop, which is covered in dust, but just about visible.
"These are the Slots. If some of them are open, you may request. But if they are all closed, they're filled, sorry!"

She then clicks a few buttons on her laptop at which some chickensmoothie pets appear.
"These are what I want for payment. Now we must come on to what sort of pets are required for what sort of work!" She takes to to another corner of the room where a single trash can stands. She peers in and digs around, looking for something. Proudly she picks out a note book and flicks through it carelessly, several pages fly out and whirl round your head before settling down onto the dusty floor. "Ah." she says finally. "Here we are!"

Payment

1 uncommon pet - will get you a 'Simple Wolf Head Lineart to be coloured in with a simple design. (SWHL)

2 uncommon pets - will get you a 'Shaded Simple Wolf Head Lineart' (SSWHL) to be coloured in with a simple design or two SWHL.

1 uncommon wishlist pet - will get you 1 SSWHL (hard design), 2 SSWHL, 2 SWHL (hard design), 3 SWHL or A Simple Growing Wolf.

1 rare/very rare pet - will get you all of the above +1, A Shaded Growing Wolf or a Custom Fully Body Wolf.

1 rare-very rare wishlist pet - will get you all of the above +1, or A Shaded Growing Wolf, or a Custom Full Body Wolf AND a spot on my VIP List! (Which allows you to make up to 4 requests a month, absolutely free!

1 dreamlist pet - will make you a Super VIP meaning that you can have as many free requests as you want for the REST OF YOUR LIFE! :o

Crimson reads you the payment list proudly and then throws the book back into the trash can. "I hope you can remember that! Sorry if it was confusing, remember, if you have any questions, please ask!" she says in a bright tone, and guides you briskly to another room.
Last edited by paperslit on Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.
[center] Left Chicken Smoothie - So I won't be replying to my PMs. It was great being here. Thanks for all the great times.
Image[i]
paperslit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Crimmy's Wolfies -Don't Post Yet-

Postby paperslit » Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:47 am

Crimmy leads you into a dark room. Clumsily, she fumbles for the light switch in the left hand wall and after a few minutes, the room is filled with light. You stare around at all the drawings goggle eyed, there are so many to choose from!
"Feel free to look around. I'm afraid it isn't much, but I'm sure you'll find something that tickles your fancy. You may choose to have a transparent or gradient background."

1. Simple Wolf Head: Image

2. Simple Shaded Wolf Head: Image

3. Wolf Head (can only be ordered (free) once you have ordered a Simple/Simple Shaded Wolf Head):

4. Shaded Wolf Head (can only be ordered (free) once you have ordered a Simple/Simple Shaded Wolf Head):

5. Simple Growing Wolf Stages: Image

6. Shaded Growing Wolf Stages: Image

7. Custom Shaded Wolf Stages (can only be ordered (free) once you have ordered shaded Growing Wolf): -It's a custom, you decide-

8. Simple Full Body Wolf (can only be ordered (free) once you have ordered a Shaded Wolf Head): Image

9. Custom Full Body Wolf: -It's a Custom, you decide-

10. SURPRISE (comes with VIP and Super VIP): -It's a Surprise, dur-

Code: Select all
Username:
Pet's name:
Reference/s:
Wolf Number:
Extras (Added eyelashes, fangs, tongues, collars etc):
Background Type:
Payment:
Last edited by paperslit on Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
[center] Left Chicken Smoothie - So I won't be replying to my PMs. It was great being here. Thanks for all the great times.
Image[i]
paperslit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Dreamie List

Postby paperslit » Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:48 am

Crimmy then shows you over to a poster, it has many precious, beautiful pets on show:

Crimmy stands, staring at them for some minutes until you prod her again. She jumps and turns to face you.
"If you have any of those pets, please do let me know." she says excitedly. "For now it is time for you to see the V.I.P and Super V.I.P list."
Last edited by paperslit on Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image[i]
paperslit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Crimmy's Wolfies -Don't Post Yet-

Postby paperslit » Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:49 am

V.I.P List:
Skitzy

Super V.I.P List:
Last edited by paperslit on Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image[i]
paperslit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Crimmy's Wolfies -Open For Posting-

Postby paperslit » Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:53 am

Did you know that the Ice Cream cone was invented in the summer of 1904 by Charles Menches. It made its debut one year later at the St. Louis World Fair.
Image[i]
paperslit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paperslit » Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:50 am

Did you know that: Women blink nearly twice as much as men.
Image[i]
paperslit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paperslit » Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:52 pm

In1770, a bill proposing that women using makeup should be punished for witchcraft was put forward to the British Parliament
Image[i]
paperslit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crazy cranky critter » Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:56 pm

Oohh, interesting facts and nice art by the way! Hopefully I can find some payment...
{
together, we make . . .

deviantArt.

. . . the perfect hell
}
crazy cranky critter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bℓυ ωιитєя » Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:07 pm

Username: Skitzy
Fursona's name: Skitzy
Reference/s: X
Wolf Number: become VIP. Surprise
Extras (Added eyelashes, fangs, tongues, collars etc): Everything in the pic
Background Type: you decided
Payment:
Pet's name: 7853289532
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Bℓυ ωιитєя

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paperslit » Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:19 pm

Skitzy wrote:Username: Skitzy
Fursona's name: Skitzy
Reference/s: X
Wolf Number: become VIP. Surprise
Extras (Added eyelashes, fangs, tongues, collars etc): Everything in the pic
Background Type: you decided
Payment:
Pet's name: 7853289532
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Accepted! I'll start working on yours right away. Thank you!

crazy cranky critter wrote:Oohh, interesting facts and nice art by the way! Hopefully I can find some payment...

:lol: Thank you! :D
Image[i]
paperslit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me