Wookie's art (new customs!), all payments[closed]

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

What day would you prefer the thread to be opened?

Friday
18%
Saturday
14%
Sunday
9%
I have no preference
59%

Total votes : 22

Wookie's art (new customs!), all payments[closed]

Postby Wookieinmashoo » Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:43 am

Have a pet or item on my wishlist? I'll offer extra for some of them! You could potentially get custom designs and you won't need a slot
Pet and Item Deals

** New poll added 1/23/24
Last edited by Wookieinmashoo on Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:50 am, edited 555 times in total.
Wookieinmashoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Pricing

Postby Wookieinmashoo » Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:43 am

Prices

‡ These are base prices and can increase for character complexity.
Pets do NOT have to be wishlist! If you want to offer wishlist pets, please look here
Offering these specific pets on my wishlist does not require a slot and some could get a custom character
The only species I will accept are dogs, cats, lions, unicorns, foxes, wolves, and dragons. A few butterfly wolves and rabbits can be included, I just don't want the entirety to be them. The only exception would be for store pets.

Pet Prices
(going by Horror's List
*Portrait: Tier 5 (10 old rares, 09' prefered)
*Full Body: Tier 4 (20-30 old rares, 09' prefered)
† *Full Scene: Tier 3 (60-100 old rares, 09' prefered)

† Could be significantly less depending on background and character, but no less than a Sorbet)
‡ For every character added the price is multiplied by the number of characters.

C$ Prices
*Portrait: C$ 350
*Full body: C$ 700
*Full Scene: C$ 1600+

Item Prices
I'm looking for certain items, but unfortunately they're very rare. If you are interested the items are listed here.
Offering these specific items on my wishlist do not require a slot and some could get a custom character

Otherwise I can also accept item collections (if you want to get rid of your items). I will be pricing them at very commons-uncommons unless you have some rarer ones.

Other
Want to offer Flight Rising currency instead? Check here
I'll be happy to accept a mixture. I kept my prices there as close as to what they're on C$ as possible.

Slots

You will not need a slot if you are offering anything under Wanted Pets or Wanted items (at the bottom of this page).

1. Forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=1768479&start=1250#p144993956
2. Forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=1768479&start=1250#p144994210
3. by PM

** Specifying no slot needed for wanted items and pets as well as custom characters
Last edited by Wookieinmashoo on Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:52 am, edited 294 times in total.
Wookieinmashoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

How to order + form

Postby Wookieinmashoo » Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:44 am

How to Order

1. Fill out the form and either PM me or post here, whichever you prefer to do

Code: Select all
[b]I want a:[/b] (portrait, full body, full scene)
[b]Name of the character:[/b]
[b]About the character: [/b]
[b]Short Description of what you want:[/b]
[b]Owner of the character (CS, DA,TH, etc. username! Not "me"):[/b]

2. Only once the trade is completed will I start work.

3. I will PM or post links to completed requests depending on how the order was done.
All images will now only be posted in the thread for transparency sake unless I am specifically requested to PM it. Feel free to PM me about any concerns about the completed order or post in the thread.

4. When a drawing is finished, I cannot do major edits. If I forgot a marking or some jewelry, I can add those in! Please remind me if I forget something. I will not add in items you wanted in as an after thought. Present what you want in the form.

5. Once I begin working on a piece or request, refunds are no longer available. Anytime before I start work, full refunds can be made. All pets will be held here until the order is finished.

6. I will wait for acknowledgement of the completion or up to one week to consider the transaction done.

Please do not have any of the pets you are offering in any other transactions. Be SURE you want art for the pets you are offering before ordering. Having discussed what you want and what you will offer only to have the payment be transferred elsewhere is a waste of my time and yours.

Last edited by Wookieinmashoo on Wed Jan 24, 2024 5:14 am, edited 37 times in total.
Wookieinmashoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Information and Distribution

Postby Wookieinmashoo » Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:11 am

Information and Distribution

This information is pretty standard but please make sure to read it

1. You may post your images to any image hosting site, but please credit me on Deviantart. Feel free to use icons on any site; please give credit if and wherever you can.

2. Your images will be posted to Deviantart, the link of which will always be available in case you do not have an account there. They may also be posted on other sites.

3. Please never edit an image without my permission unless it's a crop or addition of a border.

4. No profit, physical or digital may be made off the images I make for you. Furthermore, I will not redistribute images of your characters that is not related to portfolio displays.

5. It is understandable if you decide to sell a character I have made artwork for. This is fine as it is your character you are selling and not a single artwork.

6. You own the rights to the character but I hold the rights to the image. The images are for personal use only. They are not to be used for any organization charitable or otherwise.

7. If you choose to order from me, you automatically agree to all the above statements.

The characters I draw must be owned by you or be a gift for someone else. They may not be used in a contest to win said character. I do not usually do "fan art".

Last edited by Wookieinmashoo on Wed Jan 24, 2024 5:16 am, edited 6 times in total.
Wookieinmashoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Work list

Postby Wookieinmashoo » Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:22 am

Work list

This is solely to help me keep track of when I have multiple orders going on at once. This list is not necessarily updates.

Last edited by Wookieinmashoo on Wed Jan 24, 2024 8:07 am, edited 8 times in total.
Wookieinmashoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Discord Pinglist

Postby Wookieinmashoo » Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:46 am

Discord Pinglist

Thread to CS Discord

@Lifora
@.Vespur
@kitsuwn
@kyurenine

I got the go ahead to make a ping list for people in discord! If you. just PM me on CS or send me a message on Discord with your discord name. I will make a ping list to send out whenever my thread is open, no need to apply though if you don't want to. Be sure you can receive pings for the "Art Advertisement" section of the Discord

Last edited by Wookieinmashoo on Wed Feb 07, 2024 11:34 am, edited 25 times in total.
Wookieinmashoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Custom Characters (under custruction)

Postby Wookieinmashoo » Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:52 am

Custom Characters

Want a custom character? Custom characters will be a single fullbody on a plain background with details (face closeup, mouth, etc) that are added at my discretion
Current offers that can get a custom character

*Offers of decent demand pets that add to 2 nons+
* And/or wishlisted items that add up to 2 nons+
pricing is subject to change depending on orders

Custom Character Includes

* Full body front or quarter view if anthro/humanoid, one side if feral
* details added at my discretion (face closeup, with/without clothes, etc.)
* Color swatches

Notes

1. I will not use Hex codes, I don't use them. Feel free to add in your own though!
2. Character sheet may have some copying and pasting
3. I do not like complex patterns. I will mostly focus on character silhouette and accessories over patterns.

Steps

1. PM me with what you are offering. Pet transfers will work the same as in I won't start until the pet is on my account.
2. Send me a list of likes and dislikes, the more the better! Examples of other characters you have is also a plus
3. I will send two sketches with base color/markings and a short description for each based on the information provided
4. Now you can mix and match what you want from what I provide or simply pick one of the sketches.
5. If there is nothing you like for a certain "part" (ex. ears), I will provide 2 alternate sketches for that part. Up to three "parts" can be exchanged this way.
6. For base color, these are the colors and markings that will be the final product. If there is something you do not like, it needs to be changed here.
7. Once the sketch and base colors and markings are approved, the design will be completed. No changes can be made at this point

Payment and Refunds

1. Since these custom characters will be bought with pets, I can't do partial or full refunds. Be sure this is what you want for your pet and be sure you can keep contact or have someone on your behalf keep contact.
2. If you are desperately wanting a refund, I may accept other pets, items, C$, or FR gems based on the amount of work I have completed. Your original payment of pet/item will be returned to you after these payments are met

Last edited by Wookieinmashoo on Wed Feb 21, 2024 3:12 am, edited 24 times in total.
Wookieinmashoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Coming soon!

Postby Wookieinmashoo » Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:03 am

Last edited by Wookieinmashoo on Wed Feb 07, 2024 3:53 am, edited 26 times in total.
Wookieinmashoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Pet Deals

Postby Wookieinmashoo » Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:04 am

Wanted Pets

I'd be willing to work something our for these pets. I can do a combination trade with pets, art, or C$ or just art. These are the only pets I'm actually missing. If you offer one of these pets, you do not need a slot!

Note:
If you offer me a pet or item on this list, then I am still interested for as long as it remains on the list. I am going to leave it up to you to PM me back

ImageImageImage

ImageImage

Wanted Items
These are items I'm looking for, unfortunately are fairly rare and I will leave it up to you if you are interested in offering them. We can discuss what you want for them through PM. I can offers more for these items potentially including custom characters. You do not need to claim a spot for any of these items.

Note:
If you offer me a pet or item on this list, then I am still interested for as long as it remains on the list. I am going to leave it up to you to PM me back

Image (Any)
Tree set or pieces
Full 1 color tree sets can get a custom design

Cake Set or pieces (very low priority)

ImageImageImageImage
Animal Egg 1,2,3,4

Animal Egg 2 can get a custom design
Cooked Meat
Treasure Map

Tailor Token

ImageImageImage these cakes for a full body

Last edited by Wookieinmashoo on Mon Mar 18, 2024 3:33 am, edited 22 times in total.
Wookieinmashoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me