LIGHTS OUT | CLOSED

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: LIGHTS OUT | closed

Postby VESTAIS » Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:25 pm

~Suicune~ wrote:i never got ur pm till now..........i was away at my moms, an i told my fiancee over an over to pay u atleast, but he never did, an now ur never gonna be open again....-sighs crying-

Now that you're back, if you are able to pay, and you do so, I will reserve a spot for you for the next time I am open. I really want to get a premium on dA, which is the only reason I'm making this exception.

As for your statement that I'm never going to be open again, I'm not sure where you got that from. The shop is closed now, and will be closed until I finish Ferrari8Boo's order, but after that I will open spots for another round, and like I said earlier, I will reserve one for you if you pay now.
No random trades
VESTAIS

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~suicune~ » Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:27 pm

Vestais wrote:
~Suicune~ wrote:i never got ur pm till now..........i was away at my moms, an i told my fiancee over an over to pay u atleast, but he never did, an now ur never gonna be open again....-sighs crying-

Now that you're back, if you are able to pay, and you do so, I will reserve a spot for you for the next time I am open. I really want to get a premium on dA, which is the only reason I'm making this exception.

As for your statement that I'm never going to be open again, I'm not sure where you got that from. The shop is closed now, and will be closed until I finish Ferrari8Boo's order, but after that I will open spots for another round, and like I said earlier, I will reserve one for you if you pay now.

i got it from, cause when i was looking for u to open, u never ipen for like 2 months, idk if it was cause i could only be on every two weeks or what ): but u were never open, an ill send u a premium da memship if i get the paypal, if o cant, ill send u pets when i find out if i can or cant
~Never forget the ones you love~
~suicune~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VESTAIS » Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:26 am

You don't have to send the entire premium! Just the points we talked about earlier c:

However, if you did decide to send a premium, I'd be able to do two lineless pictures for you, or a bunch of other stuff of your choice c:
No random trades
VESTAIS

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~suicune~ » Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:54 am

well it all depends on if i can drag my info out of my fiancee =.= been trying, but i didnt last night cause i dont want him to get upset cause i asked for the acc right away ^^ but ill talk to him tonight, an if his brother hasnt spent it all ill be able to buy like $800 worth of points~~~ hella yea! XD an i can get more in a couple days, so i dont mind paying a premium (: ive always wanted one, an i havent had one yet cept for the free days/weeks ;n; i can spend up to $850 A DAY!! xD a-an when i have money to be able to share, im very genreous, as no one was to me, but i still wanna help ppl as i know how it feels not to be helped an to not have anything thats needed or wanted ^^

an id prefer a lined full color with bg for all of em ;u; i prefer lines sometimes as its sometimes cleaner, an im osd about squiggly lines, im workin on somethin on gimp atm an it taking like an whole hour just to make the lines as smooth as i can XD haha

oh an once i pay ith the premium, watch out for my journal ;) like i said, im very gernous, but i also love art, so i hope ull enter x3
~Never forget the ones you love~
~suicune~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VESTAIS » Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:03 am

~Suicune~ wrote:well it all depends on if i can drag my info out of my fiancee =.= been trying, but i didnt last night cause i dont want him to get upset cause i asked for the acc right away ^^ but ill talk to him tonight, an if his brother hasnt spent it all ill be able to buy like $800 worth of points~~~ hella yea! XD an i can get more in a couple days, so i dont mind paying a premium (: ive always wanted one, an i havent had one yet cept for the free days/weeks ;n; i can spend up to $850 A DAY!! xD a-an when i have money to be able to share, im very genreous, as no one was to me, but i still wanna help ppl as i know how it feels not to be helped an to not have anything thats needed or wanted ^^

an id prefer a lined full color with bg for all of em ;u; i prefer lines sometimes as its sometimes cleaner, an im osd about squiggly lines, im workin on somethin on gimp atm an it taking like an whole hour just to make the lines as smooth as i can XD haha

oh an once i pay ith the premium, watch out for my journal ;) like i said, im very gernous, but i also love art, so i hope ull enter x3

Ok, if you do want to buy me a premium I would be very happy!!

I'll be able to do you about six to ten detailed colour pictures c:
No random trades
VESTAIS

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VESTAIS » Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:00 pm

Jsyk I'm on vacation right now and decided it was a bad idea to bring my computer and tablet. The last order will be finished when I get home.
No random trades
VESTAIS

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby parfom » Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:12 am

Vestais wrote:Jsyk I'm on vacation right now and decided it was a bad idea to bring my computer and tablet. The last order will be finished when I get home.

Where are you right now?

das
he / him
i love ffxv

Image Image

tumblr+devart
parfom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: LIGHTS OUT | 1 FREE SKETCH SPOT LEFT!

Postby VESTAIS » Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:07 am

Ferrari8Boo wrote:ART ORDER
Level of order: Detailed colour
Character name: Spectra
Link to reference: Here. Yes, it's a photograph, but she is the same as any other, so I thought it would count. Please tell me if not and I will draw a reference.
Specifics / other: None.
Sending trade.

Finally done! So sorry about how long this took, I was on vacation. I tried to finish all my art orders before I left, but I couldn't do it... I'm home now c:

Dancerkind wrote:
Vestais wrote:Jsyk I'm on vacation right now and decided it was a bad idea to bring my computer and tablet. The last order will be finished when I get home.

Where are you right now?

Just got home.
No random trades
VESTAIS

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: LIGHTS OUT | 1 SPOT OPEN! | FREE SKETCHES!

Postby VESTAIS » Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:21 am

Not A Myth + Destiny wrote:
-FREE SKETCH WEEK!-

Character name:
Falconem

LINK to reference:
But be careful when approching, he bites.

Brief description of character:
The orange light turns off and a green light goes on. Green fluid is leaking out of the pipe. A view sientists make the pipe empty. The creature lying on the bottom clears it's troat. It's pretty big and the syentists are having a hard time keeping it in their control. They eventually put it to sleep so they can clean it without getting killed. After it's cleaned it is put in a cage were it can wake up peacefully and fly around for a bit. It's a surprise that the creature was created without any problems, even the mutation was a succes. The creature has no frontlegs and sometimes uses it's wings to walk on, giving it more the impression of a wyvern than a dragon.
This is an wild animal, not a pet. It is very dangerous and should be handled with great caution. May you will be able to tame it but it's extreamly dangerous! It's very protective, has a strong beak capable of breaking bones with ease. It only eats meat.

Anything else:
This creature is created in InterfectorFactory's Facilety and belongs to me.

EvilNixie, here's yours:
No random trades
VESTAIS

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: LIGHTS OUT | OPEN

Postby PhantomHawk » Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:04 am

ART ORDER
Level of order: detailed color (3 wishlist rares)
Character name: haven't been able to decided yet.
Link to reference: This handsome guy<3 The brain is optional to draw :) (its his lil buddy. a mix between animal intelligence and human intelligence)
Specifics / other: nope:)
Image ImageImage
If you have any questions, pm me!
PhantomHawk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me