Users Searching for Human/Anthro Art Post Here

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: Users Searching for Human/Anthro Art Post Here

Postby Sakura Kyoko » Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:16 am

Sakura Kyoko wrote:
Sakura Kyoko wrote:
I'm looking for art!
Species:
Human
References:
Aaron
Personality:
Aaron is known to be a really calm guy. Given the fact that he's the "leader" of his small group of friends, he's always looking for chances to make his friends "shine". He enjoys discussing about different themes but he's not the type to push his point of view onto others. He's really extremely protective of anyone who's close to him.
What I'm looking for in the art:
Digital
Colored
Fullbody/Busts/Etc
References
Is this a try out for an adoptable? (if so, include the end date):
Nope
What I'm willing to pay:
CS( Most of my groups are locked so please have a look around, pretty much everything is open due to the fact that I'm not active here anymore...)
FR(200k Treasure+101 Gems)
-----
I'm looking for art!
Species:
Humanoid
References:
Alfonso(Left)Alfonso2
Personality:
Alfonso is a diplomat. He's a hardworking guy who enjoys going on adventures to new places in order to gain new knowledge from their cultures, due to this, he's known to be really wise. He's quite confident on his diplomatic skills, which at times, makes him look a bit pompous...
He's still a tolerant, reliable and fun guy :'D
Digital
Colored
Fullbody/Busts/Etc
References
Nope
What I'm willing to pay:
CS( Most of my groups are locked so please have a look around, pretty much everything is open due to the fact that I'm not active here anymore...)
-----
I'm looking for art!
Species:
Humanoid
References:
Akemi
Personality:
Akemi makes her name honor. Not only is she known for her great beauty, she's known for her "bright" personality. She's an energetic child who excels at sports and studies. She enjoys making her own clothes and showing them around to friends and family.
She's open-minded about lots of things and loves helping everyone at every chance she gets.
She does tend to get stressed/anxious over stuff if she believes she hasn't achieved her family's high-hopes for her.
Digital
Colored
Fullbody/Busts/Etc
References
Nope
What I'm willing to pay:
-----
I'm looking for art!
Species:
Humanoid
References:
Natsumi
Personality:
Natsumi is always described as the "perfect child" in her small community. She's affectionate, caring, clever and reliable.
She enjoys different types of art such as traditional dancing, painting, calligraphy and playing music.
She's rather clingy with her friends which can lead to potential jealousy should something happen. She's rather innocent which shows through how gullible she can be at certain times.
Digital
Colored
Fullbody/Busts/Etc
References
Nope
What I'm willing to pay:
-----
I'm looking for art!
Species:
Humanoid
References:
TakahiroTakahiro2
Personality:
Takahiro was born in a family of high social status. Since his birth, he was taught to think of himself as "superior to others"(Mainly because his white tiger features were rare in the family), due to this he can be selfish, arrogant and moody at times. As the primary heir to his family, he's hard-working and ambitious when it comes to business and stuff like that. He's only kind and loyal to his closest friends.
Digital
Colored
Fullbody/Busts/Etc
References
Nope
What I'm willing to pay:

**All charries were made by Pikerth but belong to me
Semi quitting
Sakura Kyoko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Weredog » Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:54 pm

I'm looking for art!
Species: Domestic Dog
References: [link]
Personality: WIP
What I'm looking for in the art: An anthro reference sheet, icon, fullbody art...Anything really!
Is this a try out for an adoptable?: Nope
What I'm willing to pay: Pets from my trade groups (including the re-release group) and/or C$ (i have 66 at the moment)

I'm not picky when it comes to style but my favorites are cartoony and/or cutesy types!
Last edited by Weredog on Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:34 am, edited 4 times in total.
    he/it | adult | autistic
    i'm just some dogboy

communication is
    difficult for me so
    please try to be as
    patient as possible

Image Image Image

Weredog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L.V.L » Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:56 pm

What Viviana Looks Like:
She is a medium build person, who slightly works out but not enough to have obnoxious muscles. She's 5"4 and weighs around 110 pounds. She has dark brown eyes and always where her favorite blue shirt. She wears guy cache pants and some grey vans. Her hair is like a guy's but swirled. It's black with dark blonde "swirling" in the front. She's also Mexican, and just plain Mexican. She's more masculine looking, so if she's out on a date, she'll be in a nice dress shirt and a black tie, black pants, and black dress shoes.

What Luna Look Like:
She is a medium build chick, has no muscle at all though. She is 5'5 and weighs 150 pounds. She has hazel eyes and only wears her Jeggings with an old Hollister top, that shows a small bit if her stomach. Her hair is Brown and curl, but not with super crazy curls though. She usually has it up in a high ponytail when she's at school. She looks White, but is 75% Mexican, so ya… And when she sees someone she likes, she'll start blushing like crazy and always try to play it cool. She's a shy but outgoing person once you really get to know her. She's more feminine looking, so if she's out on a date, she'll be in nice short strapless dress with clean black sneakers.

OR

What Kenai Looks Like:
He's is a medium build dude, but not someone super muscle. He is about 5'4 and weighs about 139 pounds. He has soft brown eyes and only wears cache pants with a red/white jacket all the time. His jacket is pushed a little up his arms, so it shows a bit of his scarred arms. His hair is sort of buzzed cut, like an army style, but when you touch it, it's super soft and fluffy. He is Mexican but looks White, so somewhere in between. And when he sees someone he likes, he'll smile with his white straight teeth, and if you look closely, you'll see that he's somewhat blushing which is super cute. He is really outgoing guy with lots of friends. If he's out on a date, he'll be in a black suit and tie.

What Jake Looks Like:
Jake is a medium build dude, but not someone super muscle. He is about 5'5 and weighs about 150 pounds. He has soft blue eyes and only wears black pants with a black hoodie/white strings/white around the end of the sleeves. His hair is sort of buzzed cut, but when you touch it, it's super soft and fluffy. He is Mexican. And when he sees someone he likes, he'll smile with his white straight teeth, and if you look closely, you'll see that he's somewhat blushing which is super cute. He is really outgoing guy with lots of friends. If he's out on a date, he'll be in a nice dress shirt with black shoes.

Important Information:
- Traditional or Digital
- Colored or Shaded
- C$, Items, or Pets are available for payment
- You may pm me your art shop if wanted
- Separate and Together art is acceptable
- Gift art is always appreciated
- Get a better feel for them here

Art References
female | pansexual | she/her | employed
black&white traditional artist | cat + dog mom | PST Zone

I play these other games - add me!
Ovipets | Flight Rising | Lioden

Feel like supporting my hoards - send me a trade!
❄️ W: Wishlist | H: Pets, Items, C$ ❄️
L.V.L

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FlaireMoon » Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:15 am

I'm looking for art!
Species: Feline
References: Image
Personality: Soft, Delicate, Shy, excitable, A really good listener and a total sweet heart.
What I'm looking for in the art: Something sweet, Something fun? I'd like an anthro form of her please.
What I'm willing to pay: Any pets/items I have!
Last edited by FlaireMoon on Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image By: Creative Ikplet was created by Slate. Chika and Hito were adopted by me
FlaireMoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sheena » Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:43 pm

I'm looking for art!

Species: human

References:

hisakawa (wears dark blue pants)
    tachibana (wears calf-length green skirt, same colour as her vest)
    kato (wears black pants, hairstyle is a braid that goes just past her shoulderblades)

Personality: n / a

What I'm looking for in the art: high quality, someone heavily experienced with drawing human characters.

What I'm willing to pay: i currently have 49 c$, and several rare / vr pets, as well as a ton of items i'm not using. please pm me with examples if you're interested, i'm willing to negotiate and compromise to see what will make us both happy.
ɪ ᴄʀʏ ━━━━━━━━━━
━ ❝𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐄𝐋, 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐄𝐋‼
╒════════════════════╕
i'll finish this later lol
text text text text text text text

╘════════════════════╛
𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐀𝐓 𝐌𝐄 𝐍𝐎𝐖‼❞
╒════════════════════╕
links are gonna go here
and here

╘════════════════════╛
ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʟʟs ᴏғ ᴍʏ ᴛᴏᴡɴ
━━━━━━━━━━━━
ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴄʀᴜᴍʙʟɪɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ
sheena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ramorgi » Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:13 pm

I'm looking for art!
Species: Human
References: x
[he is more husky than he looks in the reference]
Personality: kind. sweet. spirited.
What I'm looking for in the art: digital. just a simple reference piece is all i need. i have yet to get any actual art of this guy.
Is this a try out for an adoptable? (if so, include the end date): no.
What I'm willing to pay: CS [i don't have much], rares and below.

𝓓𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓹 𝓾𝓼 𝓷𝓸𝔀,
╔════════════════════╗
©
ImageImage
╚════════════════════╝
𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔪𝔢𝔫𝔱 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔯𝔲𝔱𝔥
ωє ωєяє вσяη тσ мαкє нιѕтσяу
╔════════════════════╗
ram. transgender. he/him. gay. single
currently questing- sunback pets
i only trade for wishlist things
╚════════════════════╝

Ramorgi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby alokesti » Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:09 am

looking for Anthro & feral couple art of my newly made couple!
I can pay in cs pets only, I have older uncommon and rares
[size=80]hello! I am on the lookout for some couple art of a newly made couple of mine.
they can either be drawn in Anthro form or quad form ^^
if being drawn in Anthro form please use one of the following outfits <3
Amoka;
- option one
- option two
- red swimming trunks

Leia;
- option one/two
- option three
- option four
- black bikini with red sunglasses

(c) rightful artist

(c) ice-greentea

I can pay with cs pets and I also have c$6
[/size]
alokesti | girl | shark and whale lover | future marine biologist
character page | alo's pitties
| rushclan [rise]
alokesti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby idiosyncrasy » Sat Nov 12, 2016 3:08 pm

I'm looking for art!

Species: Dunmer/Dark Elf

References: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=797847578
(I took this screenshot, Characters go to Bethesda, The one I want is on the RIGHT!)

Personality: He is sarcastic, greedy, rude, etc.

What I'm looking for in the art: I like any kind of art, I would like a full body!

Is this a try out for an adoptable? (if so, include the end date): No.

What I'm willing to pay: C$ and Pets! (I have 5 C$ currently)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm looking for art!

Species: Khajiit

References: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=797847578
(I took this screenshot, Characters go to Bethesda, The one I want is on the LEFT!)

Personality: She is kind, generous, trustworthy, etc.

What I'm looking for in the art: I like any kind of art, I would like a full body!

Is this a try out for an adoptable? (if so, include the end date): No.

What I'm willing to pay: C$ and Pets! (I have 10 C$ currently)
saw badflower & i prevail live - carrd - discord: iidiosyncrasy
pfp: this is not romance webcomic - gif: opus brain by igorrr
emerson/cain - he/they - blm

Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

no gender only swag

song - song

pronouns

idiosyncrasy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sakura Kyoko » Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:19 pm

Sakura Kyoko wrote:
Sakura Kyoko wrote:
Sakura Kyoko wrote:
I'm looking for art!
Species:
Human
References:
Aaron
Personality:
Aaron is known to be a really calm guy. Given the fact that he's the "leader" of his small group of friends, he's always looking for chances to make his friends "shine". He enjoys discussing about different themes but he's not the type to push his point of view onto others. He's really extremely protective of anyone who's close to him.
Digital
Colored
Fullbody/Busts/Etc
References
Nope
What I'm willing to pay:
-----
I'm looking for art!
Species:
Humanoid
References:
Alfonso(Left)Alfonso2
Personality:
Alfonso is a diplomat. He's a hardworking guy who enjoys going on adventures to new places in order to gain new knowledge from their cultures, due to this, he's known to be really wise. He's quite confident on his diplomatic skills, which at times, makes him look a bit pompous...
He's still a tolerant, reliable and fun guy :'D
Digital
Colored
Fullbody/Busts/Etc
References
Nope
What I'm willing to pay:
-----
I'm looking for art!
Species:
Humanoid
References:
Akemi
Personality:
Akemi makes her name honor. Not only is she known for her great beauty, she's known for her "bright" personality. She's an energetic child who excels at sports and studies. She enjoys making her own clothes and showing them around to friends and family.
She's open-minded about lots of things and loves helping everyone at every chance she gets.
She does tend to get stressed/anxious over stuff if she believes she hasn't achieved her family's high-hopes for her.
Digital
Colored
Fullbody/Busts/Etc
References
Nope
What I'm willing to pay:
-----
I'm looking for art!
Species:
Humanoid
References:
Natsumi
Personality:
Natsumi is always described as the "perfect child" in her small community. She's affectionate, caring, clever and reliable.
She enjoys different types of art such as traditional dancing, painting, calligraphy and playing music.
She's rather clingy with her friends which can lead to potential jealousy should something happen. She's rather innocent which shows through how gullible she can be at certain times.
Digital
Colored
Fullbody/Busts/Etc
References
Nope
What I'm willing to pay:
-----
I'm looking for art!
Species:
Humanoid
References:
TakahiroTakahiro2
Personality:
Takahiro was born in a family of high social status. Since his birth, he was taught to think of himself as "superior to others"(Mainly because his white tiger features were rare in the family), due to this he can be selfish, arrogant and moody at times. As the primary heir to his family, he's hard-working and ambitious when it comes to business and stuff like that. He's only kind and loyal to his closest friends.
Digital
Colored
Fullbody/Busts/Etc
References
Nope
What I'm willing to pay:

**All charries were made by Pikerth but belong to me
Semi quitting
Sakura Kyoko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Users Searching for Human/Anthro Art Post Here

Postby ArtsheepNZ » Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:24 pm

Afflated Artist wrote:
I'm looking for art!
Species:
They're both humanoid species from my book.
I will give you notes on the features of these races if you decide to draw them so it's easier !
References:
Liam and Cleaveland
Personality:
Will provide for artist depending on which one you'd like to draw uwu
Anything really. I prefer digital but that doesn't mean traditional is out of the question !
What I'm willing to pay:
CS rares/uncommons/C & VCs, eldemore pets, flight rising (Gems, treasure, apparel & dragons) and depending on your style I'm willing to do art trades as well. ;w;

I'm also looking for couple art of two other human characters, Please PM me !

PM me if you're interested in drawing either of them !! I'm looking for some art for on their character pages ^-^ I can provide color palettes and anything else you need <;
xxxxxxxxWas previously Afflatedartist
im lonely
Hi there !
I'm from New Zealand!
I don't get on much anymore but
don't hesitate to PM me ! <3
other places you can find me

[ FR | FV | SM ]
Image my moon, my stars, my muse
xx
ArtsheepNZ

My pets