Dear Art Shop Customers...

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: Dear Art Shop Customers...

Postby Kinoko » Mon May 17, 2010 10:14 am

I really get annoyed when a customer of mine just stalks me on CS, constantly commenting after me. I sometimes just hang out on miscellaneous topics on CS until an art customer suspiciously comments after you. Once you start being on another topic, that customer just follows you. Seriously, I just don't like to be followed by a customer, even if its nothing to do with the art that I owe to that person. I really need a break, but I still have unwanted people around me.

I guess it sort of relates to customer =/= friend.

絵に描いたとしても
時と共に何かが色褪せてしまうでしょう
永遠はいつでも
形のない儚い幻影
君と共に 僕の元に

Kinoko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EnochianGhost » Tue May 18, 2010 2:57 am

I read everything here, and I put the stamp in my corner. I like to think I've never done anything like that, but I know from having my own artshop that some people find rules unimportant. x_x It's really sad, actually. Thanks for taking the time to make this, it might knock some sense into those people.
♡ Pet Spotlight ♡
♡ Art Spotlight ♡
Call me Ghost.
She/he pronouns.

THIGDAAo3

ImageImage
EnochianGhost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rainbow Dash » Tue May 18, 2010 5:37 am

Kinoko wrote:I really get annoyed when a customer of mine just stalks me on CS, constantly commenting after me. I sometimes just hang out on miscellaneous topics on CS until an art customer suspiciously comments after you. Once you start being on another topic, that customer just follows you. Seriously, I just don't like to be followed by a customer, even if its nothing to do with the art that I owe to that person. I really need a break, but I still have unwanted people around me.

That's.... really kind of weird. I'm assuming it's kind of past the point of coincidence, yes?

[offtopic]yay Supernatural sig![/offtopic]
[: Veterinary professional | Female | Hobbyist artist :]
Image Image Image Image
New Chicken Smoothie Tarot
[: Free-to-Use CS Graphics || Request Free CS Graphics || Every Pet As a Stamp Project :]
Sig art by me || Avatar by Scragster || Busy with work! Might be slow to respond!
Rainbow Dash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby animals00 » Wed May 19, 2010 6:19 am

Wendigo wrote:
Kinoko wrote:I really get annoyed when a customer of mine just stalks me on CS, constantly commenting after me. I sometimes just hang out on miscellaneous topics on CS until an art customer suspiciously comments after you. Once you start being on another topic, that customer just follows you. Seriously, I just don't like to be followed by a customer, even if its nothing to do with the art that I owe to that person. I really need a break, but I still have unwanted people around me.

That's.... really kind of weird. I'm assuming it's kind of past the point of coincidence, yes?

[offtopic]yay Supernatural sig![/offtopic]

I agree, that's just plain out stalking
I would hate it!!!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

PASTEL AND CARD '08 DOG SETS UFA HERE
animals00

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KittyKat7658 » Wed May 19, 2010 1:41 pm

This is good. I'm glad you wrote this because these are really annoying. X3
KittyKat7658

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DELETE.ACCOUNT » Sat May 22, 2010 4:15 pm

THANK-YOU. I really pitied Blu for all those spammers on her art thread. I hope it helped her prevent at least half of them...
    PLEASE DELETE THIS ACCOUNT-->I'VE QUIT CHICKEN SMOOTHIE

i'm a cat. meow. but i also used to be Beanie until someone stole my user
    while I changed it for a week, lol xD so yus. dis iz Beanie and she's finally actually
    leaving for realz. kbai guyz pce owt <333333 luv u 5 evar qt 3.14s!!!1!11!1one!11!

Continue to stalk me at my DeviantArt! :D

I have a Pesterchum :D Shoot me a message if you want, lol but don't be offended if I don't know you and don't really want to talk xD My chumhandle is spazticMatchmaker. (the download for PC is here guys zomg :OOOO)
DELETE.ACCOUNT

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shy » Mon May 24, 2010 5:00 pm

I agree with this 100% :'3
`
`

..trades | she/her | help

https://open.spotify.com/track/5QRAfvKPyQpwt897Jc0glg?si=B3Ik8vQhTb-J5uU4UijWGA&context=spotify%3Aalbum%3A3j90eFnVFEYzOVt024QCTf
Shy
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yukinstrüdel » Tue May 25, 2010 7:45 am

Thank you for this; it really does seem ridiculous to have to ask people to be polite in an art shop, where the customers are expecting that being rude will get them art... the minds of some people baffle me. Great idea.
Hey everyone, this is Yukinstrüdel; sorry to break it to you, but I'm quitting CS, I just don't have time for it anymore.

Mods, I gave my pets to a person I don't want to reveal to anyone on the forums, but to whom you will find a trade completed with in my trade centre for everything I own; I have a plan for those pets that they are carrying out, so thank you for understanding, and there will be no more activity on this account after this.
Yukinstrüdel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vaughn. » Wed May 26, 2010 11:39 am

Complete agreement. =| My main art shop is closed and people are nice enough to just bookmark. I'm very grateful for their politeness and would've been a very happy person today, if someone hadn't ruined it. >.>; Ugh, I think I'm going to put a codeword in my rules next time it opens up.
Not that active.
deviantArt
Vaughn.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ode-to-joy » Thu May 27, 2010 11:47 am

::Hades:: wrote:Complete agreement. =| My main art shop is closed and people are nice enough to just bookmark. I'm very grateful for their politeness and would've been a very happy person today, if someone hadn't ruined it. >.>; Ugh, I think I'm going to put a codeword in my rules next time it opens up.

i started out with a code word. it works pretty well. i haven't goten any rude people yet though.
ode-to-joy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me