Dear Art Shop Customers...

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: Dear Art Shop Customers...

Postby Geronimo. » Sat May 01, 2010 1:44 am

This is awesome. No wonder its sticked..
[size=85]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just call me Kat.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[My Tumblr]

Geronimo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tam » Sun May 02, 2010 8:55 pm

I can not express in words how much I love you for making this. Really. I do hope some people will read it and learn something from the experience, and not be driven away by it's "lengthiness".

♥ I don't know where you vanished to Blu, but wherever it is you're hiding, know that your Tam shall always love you and will be waiting here when you re-appear~ ♥

I apologize to anyone if any of my replies to anything are extremely late/overdue. I rarely come onto CS anymore unless it's to check my PM's, so if you want to contact me I'm always on my DeviantArt ♥
Tam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meadow » Mon May 03, 2010 1:02 am

This is epic. Thanks for making this <33
Meadow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Liongirl Mew » Mon May 03, 2010 9:09 am

I just wish people would read this. I'm putting the stamp in my artshop.
Liongirl Mew

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlueHeart ❤ » Mon May 03, 2010 3:15 pm

Wendigo wrote:I love you forever, Tris. I closed down my free thread because so many people just ignored my rules and thought they were special or something. I've also had people complain on other threads and PMing me complaining that I'm never open. I'm a full time student. When it comes to my academics or CS, it's clear to see which one takes priority. I just tell them that if they want to write all my papers and do all my Japanese homework for me to get me to open faster, they're welcome to it. Otherwise they have to wait because I'm a person, not a printer, and I can do whatever I please with my shop.

Do you mind if I make a flipped version of this for art shop owners?

I agree a 100% here Wendigo and I know how you feel. Though I'm not in school anymore I still work pretty much full time because I have to support myself. I live on my own with my boyfriend and all our furry children (aka our animals lol) and believe me it's not cheap so I have to get lots of hours at work to support us. I only get three days off in a week and I used to to crammed with orders in my art shop which took up ALL my free time on my days off it was insane. Although I haven't had too many rude people in my shops I have had the odd few who order when I'm closed and then ask and complain why I ignored their order and why it isn't finished. I mean really if it says it in big bold letters on the front page how can you ignore it? I closed my art shop for now because I just didn't have time to do any personal things including art for friends who I promised art to month before, or some of my own art projects I've been wanted to get done. On top of some real life things I've wanted to do for a while. I didn't even realize just how much time I was putting into my CS art orders until I really sat back and looked at it. It was...I'm sad to say, kind of sad.

But oddly enough I have seen the my fair share of rude artists lately too so I agree to making a flipped version of this for art shop owners. Though some of the rudeness amy be because of the rude customers, so really it's just a vicious cycle. Everyone just needs to calm down a bit and start being nicer to each other, on both sides.
━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝕁𝕖𝕤𝕤 ∾ 𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕙𝕠𝕓𝕓𝕪𝕚𝕤𝕥/𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕣
formally known as MoggyWolf

active ∾ PM's always welcome

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Characters Art Shop
━━━━━━━━━━━━
Sig art lines by: SpindleSpice
Colour/Edits by Me ~
BlueHeart ❤

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lihmeth » Wed May 05, 2010 1:00 am

Thank you Tris <3 this is awesome. Glad it got stickied ^^
Lihmeth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shibe » Wed May 05, 2010 6:42 pm

Thank god this got stickied. x__x
People need to learn some respect. I think that everyone on CS should read this, especially the rude ones. *adds stamp thingo to sig*
please find me here
T | D | Y | W
shibe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Koyuki » Wed May 05, 2010 11:27 pm

Ah, no wonder it was stickied X3.
Some people should pay more respect for talented artists who spend their own time on art !
When I open my shop, I will definetly sticky-fy this.
By the way, its epicness.

Koyuki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dark Archangel » Fri May 07, 2010 11:27 pm

Good guide and pointing out.
Dark Archangel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kay the Cat-Fox » Mon May 17, 2010 5:18 am

I agree with this.
OH MY GOD ITS BEEN
8 YEARS

AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Kay the Cat-Fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me