:: Moving

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: ::Pixel Overload:: Art Shop -Closed-

Postby Celozon » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:14 pm

Just popping in with a quick update, I haven't been able to get much done the past week, I apologize for that. I am trying to work on them and hopefully I can get a couple done over the next few days. If you're waiting on an order and you need it done soon for any reason, let me know. I don't have any plans for a next opening right now, I might take a little break after I finish the current ones.
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shesh » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:02 am

i'm marking this i need your art in my life♥
« Don't let me go, I'm tired of feeling alone. »
Shesh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Celozon » Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:10 pm

Just wanted to give a little update, the headshots are all finished now, and I'll be working on the fullbody. As of right now I'm not quite sure on when the next opening will be, I may choose to open for one or two slots when I finish the current orders, but only if I'm feeling up to it. I do plan on opening for the easter event and do headshots for tokens, so I may just wait until then.

I also put up a poll if you haven't already seen it, just curious on what payment methods you all would prefer. I'm pretty open about alternate payment methods so I could see about putting up some more if there is enough interest.
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coziest » Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:00 pm

marking!
▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
──────────────────────
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
kd ✧ she/her
friendly neighborhood loser

an angela plum
goatlings

slowly quitting cs...
all pets/items uft for art
of my characters here!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
──────────────────────
▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
coziest

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:30 am

Markmarkmark, definitely have to order sometime! I'd pay to reserve a slot even. >_>

Postby Celozon » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:40 pm

Heads up that I will probably open a few slots for headshots when I finish what I currently have left. I'll also have a couple more examples of the large thin-lined fullbodies and will add them to the options, but they'll be a fairly high price range because of the amount of time they take to do. I also won't be opening for fullbodies next opening anyway.

So anyway, keep an eye out over the next few days for an opening. As always, I'll leave it open for at least 24 hours, possibly more depending on how soon I want to get started and how many forms there are.

Annakova wrote:Markmarkmark, definitely have to order sometime! I'd pay to reserve a slot even. >_>

Thanks! Always good to see someone who is interested! I don't reserve slots, my shop doesn't run on a first-come first-serve basis, which is generally the reason for reserving. I tend to take either orders I'm more interested in doing or just ones offering the best payment, and since I don't often open a whole lot of slots I don't want to take any opportunity away from those who have been trying to get one by reserving to someone else.
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:45 am

Celozon wrote:
    -snip-
    Annakova wrote:Markmarkmark, definitely have to order sometime! I'd pay to reserve a slot even. >_>

Thanks! Always good to see someone who is interested! I don't reserve slots, my shop doesn't run on a first-come first-serve basis, which is generally the reason for reserving. I tend to take either orders I'm more interested in doing or just ones offering the best payment, and since I don't often open a whole lot of slots I don't want to take any opportunity away from those who have been trying to get one by reserving to someone else.

Yeah, I can understand that, maybe that's what I should do for my art shop. ;p I hope I can order when it's open sometime. Your avatars are so cute! <3

Postby Shesh » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:59 am

immastalk you( tohave aslot i'm not creepy:c)

o
m
g
« Don't let me go, I'm tired of feeling alone. »
Shesh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Celozon » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:06 pm

So just have animating left on the current order and I've gotta wait for a response before I can do that, but I figured I'd open these now since it'll be a bit before I can get started anyway. Two headshot slots. Nothing for fullbodies right now. Slots will stay open at least 24 hours, then I'll post my choices.

• I have added C$ as a option. Yes it probably seems pricey. Its that much cause I really only spend my C$ on store pets, so valuing store pets at 20C$ each, if you can get a slot for 4 store pets then you can also get one for 80 C$. I don't necessarily expect offers on only C$, but mixing payment methods is fine, so say, 3 store pets and 20 C$ is good.
  • As I said I would, added the large thin-lined fullbodies. I'll have another example up when I finish the current order. Just letting you all know if you wanted to take a look at the price. As mentioned, its fairly high as these take a lot of work.

I was also wondering if there was any interest in me occasionally offering freebies? Sometimes I feel like drawing something on the side, and I'd like to offer something extra for those that check in here on my ramblings ^^ If I did so I'd probably post, give some instructions such as; post one character ref + give me a one sentence prompt (not like, tell me what to draw, but tell me something that is happening or a small blurb about them; 'always scared' 'something is chasing them' etc). Then I could pick out one or a few I want to do, and I may not necessarily give you a finished pixel art, it might just be a sketch, or only a headshot, or I could do a full-blown fullbody, just whatever I feel like doing at the time.

Anyway, uh, would there be any interest in that kind of thing?? Thoughts? Questions?? Let me know! If anyone is interested and I'll probably do it sometime ^^
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ::Pixel Overload:: Art Shop -OPEN-

Postby nyota » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:04 pm

Username: nyota
Character Ref Link: Character Ref
Which style?: thin lined full (headshot)
Which direction should they be facing?: left pls
Requested Expression: winking
Requested Animation: sparkle
Additional Information: nope!
Payment: pick from here
nyota

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups