πŸŒŒπŸ‘‘ Czartoonsβ„’ Art Shop! (SLOTS FULL) πŸ‘‘πŸŒŒ

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: πŸŒŒπŸ‘‘ Czartoonsβ„’ Art Shop! (RETRO TOON SPECIAL 1/3 OPEN) πŸ‘‘πŸŒŒ

Postby WishUponACzar » Tue Nov 28, 2023 11:18 am

SpotSong wrote:I'd Like to Order Some Art!
Username: SpotSong
Style+Payment Method: Mid century toon - CS Pets/VR's
Character reference(s): Abigail and possibly if another slot Shadowscape
Character info/personality (helps with poses/expressions if not specified below): Abigail is a mother of two and wife to Shadowscape. She is a superhero and has a scar on her face that can be any shape/vibe. Her hair is usually clipped up but can be down. Shadowscape is a menace but a sweetheart behind his mask like vibes. He uses portals as his power.
Specifics/Special Requests: If there is a way for them to be on the same page that would be insane. Poses and stuff though can very much be whatever could work! Even if it was them fighting or just being cute vibes 🀷
Anything else? thank you so much for the chance! Let me know if it works out at all? 😊

Accepted, I'll draw them together! Send payment when ready.

Note to anyone who may be wanting a commission immediately after this post: per my updated terms for this special, I won't be accepting another two-character commission until this one is finished. Thank you!
why u highlighting my siggy, buddy?
HELP!
ImageImageImageImage
czar βœͺ they/she βœͺ central time
cs' resident wwi collector, beatlemaniac,
astros fan, and hobby cartoonist or smth
LF new UR πŸ‰ // πŸ’» UFA // art, chars, comms // πŸͺπŸ“¦πŸ°
WishUponACzar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: πŸŒŒπŸ‘‘ Czartoonsβ„’ Art Shop! (RETRO TOON SPECIAL 1/3 OPEN) πŸ‘‘πŸŒŒ

Postby Griff » Wed Nov 29, 2023 4:50 am

I'd Like to Order Some Art!
Username: Griff
Style+Payment Method: Mid Century Toon, Very Rare
Character reference(s): Mia
Character info/personality (helps with poses/expressions if not specified below): Always curious and cheerful, she is rarely seen without a smile!
Specifics/Special Requests: Feel free to go wild here!
Anything else? The latest picture is the only one showing the yellow scars she has, and those are accurate. But other than that all pics are accurate. Thanks a bunch for considering!
Griff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: πŸŒŒπŸ‘‘ Czartoonsβ„’ Art Shop! (SLOTS FILLED) πŸ‘‘πŸŒŒ

Postby WishUponACzar » Wed Nov 29, 2023 6:41 am

Griff wrote:I'd Like to Order Some Art!
Username: Griff
Style+Payment Method: Mid Century Toon, Very Rare
Character reference(s): Mia
Character info/personality (helps with poses/expressions if not specified below): Always curious and cheerful, she is rarely seen without a smile!
Specifics/Special Requests: Feel free to go wild here!
Anything else? The latest picture is the only one showing the yellow scars she has, and those are accurate. But other than that all pics are accurate. Thanks a bunch for considering!

Accepted, send payment when ready

Slots now filled! Once I finish up what I have on my plate I'll be taking a break for a couple of days, and I'll bump again once I'm ready to do more. Again feel free to mark in the meantime! Updates on current comms will also be a little slower as I'm sore from a flu shot, thanks for understanding!
HELP!
ImageImageImageImage
WishUponACzar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: πŸŒŒπŸ‘‘ Czartoonsβ„’ Art Shop! (RETRO TOON SPECIAL 2/2 OPEN) πŸ‘‘πŸŒŒ

Postby WishUponACzar » Wed Dec 06, 2023 10:10 am

Two slots for the special have opened back up! However I have once again changed the terms a little bit on the special. You can read it on the front page, but here's what's new:

-Previously, I said "wishlist wasn't required". Now, I would very much prefer you DON'T pay me with any wishlist VR pets UNLESS it's these WL'd pets (they are intended to be gifts and are only temporarily WL'd until I find them). Out of consideration for whoever my Secret Santa is, I wanna keep their options plentiful and I'm trying to not actively seek out big WL pets right now!
-You can still ask for one additional character to be in the canvas with another, but I've simply changed to wording to say "I'm only doing one two-character comm per opening" as opposed to one per three slots (when previously, each opening had three; this time I only have two).

That's it. Midcentury Toon comms are still 1 VR each (+1 more if wanting an additional character), and you still get a bonus doodle for paying with a VR store pet or a VR older than 2012.

I might also be more selective this time around but probably not depending on interest- if only two people show up I'm just taking both requests.
HELP!
ImageImageImageImage
WishUponACzar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby axes » Wed Dec 06, 2023 1:24 pm

Username: axes
Style+Payment Method: Mid-century toon, this pet viewpet.php?id=120727028
Character reference(s): upper half: image
fullbody (greyscale): image
her jacket (first image) is optional! and I know her shoes arent in either pic, theyre just flip flops of a single color
Character info/personality (helps with poses/expressions if not specified below): shes very stoic and calm! a neutral expression and a relaxed pose would work best
Specifics/Special Requests: could it be greyscale if possible?
Anything else? could you use Discord to keep in touch with me about it? I dont always have time to get on cs (I'm in CSTM, I'm [HELPER] Adrian/Axes)
    ===== if heaven is full of people, then=====
    β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’
    ------ ADULT - ART - MINECRAFT - THEY/HE -----

β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“
    ==== it will be exactly the same as earth ====
axes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: πŸŒŒπŸ‘‘ Czartoonsβ„’ Art Shop! (RETRO TOON SPECIAL 1/2 OPEN) πŸ‘‘πŸŒŒ

Postby WishUponACzar » Wed Dec 06, 2023 2:52 pm

axes wrote:I'd Like to Order Some Art!
Username: axes
Style+Payment Method: Mid-century toon, this pet viewpet.php?id=120727028
Character reference(s): upper half: image
fullbody (greyscale): image
her jacket (first image) is optional! and I know her shoes arent in either pic, theyre just flip flops of a single color
Character info/personality (helps with poses/expressions if not specified below): shes very stoic and calm! a neutral expression and a relaxed pose would work best
Specifics/Special Requests: could it be greyscale if possible?
Anything else? could you use Discord to keep in touch with me about it? I dont always have time to get on cs (I'm in CSTM, I'm [HELPER] Adrian/Axes)

Accepted and will be further discussed through Discord!

One slot left!
HELP!
ImageImageImageImage
WishUponACzar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LokiToons » Thu Dec 07, 2023 4:44 am

Username: LokiToons
Style+Payment Method: Midcentury Cartoon | CS Pet- Very Rare
Character reference(s): Felix!
Character info/personality (helps with poses/expressions if not specified below): Felix is a partial hellhound, he’s charismatic, charming, and pompous, often to the point of coming across as your average villain type. He’s not the best at verbal communication, as his expressions are often enough to convey exactly what he’s thinking.
Specifics/Special Requests: I want to provide as much artistic freedom as possible, but a key element would be exaggerated expressions are key. A simple smile can be pulled creepily ear to ear, for example. Nothing is too subtle about him.
Anything else? Felix is a feral character, I’d prefer he stays that way! Felix also has tufted brown/white hair, not the anime style hair in his reference sheet. He also has a black sclera and glowing green pupils. See the avatar piece for the hair and eyes, the markings remain the same on everything else! c:

Edited to show the pet being offered!
LokiToons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby television » Thu Dec 07, 2023 4:54 am

mark !
[Ρ”Ξ½Ρ”/νυℓтυяє]
[Π½Ρ”/Ρ•Π½Ρ”/Ρ‚Π½Ρ”Ρƒ]
[Ξ±βˆ‚Ο…β„“Ρ‚]

[β„±π‘œπ“‡π“‚π‘’π“‡ π’°π“ˆπ‘’π“‡π“ƒπ’Άπ“‚π‘’π“ˆ : 𝒯𝓋 β„›π‘’π“‚π‘œπ“‰π‘’, 𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝓋, π“ˆπ“π‘’π‘’π“…π“Ž π“ˆπ“π‘œπ“‰π’½ β€Œ]

[🎨Art ShopπŸ§‘β€πŸŽ¨][🎭CharactersπŸͺ‘]
[πŸŽ‰Character Design Contestβš”οΈ]

television

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: πŸŒŒπŸ‘‘ Czartoonsβ„’ Art Shop! (SLOTS FILLED) πŸ‘‘πŸŒŒ

Postby WishUponACzar » Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:49 am

LokiToons wrote:I'd Like to Order Some Art!
Username: LokiToons
Style+Payment Method: Midcentury Cartoon | CS Pet- Very Rare
Character reference(s): Felix!
Character info/personality (helps with poses/expressions if not specified below): Felix is a partial hellhound, he’s charismatic, charming, and pompous, often to the point of coming across as your average villain type. He’s not the best at verbal communication, as his expressions are often enough to convey exactly what he’s thinking.
Specifics/Special Requests: I want to provide as much artistic freedom as possible, but a key element would be exaggerated expressions are key. A simple smile can be pulled creepily ear to ear, for example. Nothing is too subtle about him.
Anything else? Felix is a feral character, I’d prefer he stays that way! Felix also has tufted brown/white hair, not the anime style hair in his reference sheet. He also has a black sclera and glowing green pupils. See the avatar piece for the hair and eyes, the markings remain the same on everything else! c:

Edited to show the pet being offered!

Accepted! Send trade when ready!

Slots now filled, will bump again once one of them opens back up.
HELP!
ImageImageImageImage
WishUponACzar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WishUponACzar » Fri Dec 15, 2023 3:55 am

Bumping Midcentury Toon special again for likely the last time unless I get any comms done like, super fast. Two slots. I once again have CHANGED THE TERMS cause I'm on Secret Santa crunch time now:

-your Very Rare pet you use as payment now MUST be a dog, UNLESS it's a non-dog pet pictured here OR a store pet. I'm desperately searching for the pets in that link, or the means to more easily acquire them. I legit can't find them for trade/sale anywhere.

-That's it, your pets for payment can still be any year but you do still get a bonus sketch if it's older than 2012. Remember, PLEASE no pets on my wishlist UNLESS it's the ones in the link.

Edit: why didn't y'all tell me I forgot to change the title of the thread to show we're open 🀦
HELP!
ImageImageImageImage
WishUponACzar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery