Users Searching for Animal/Feral Art Post Here

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: Users Searching for Animal/Feral Art Post Here

Postby KittyKorn » Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:30 am

Hello Guys!

I'm looking for art from my OC KittyKorn

When you are interested PM me!

I can pay with CS Pets in my Trade Group

Thanks for taking your time for reading this!

KittyKorn

Hoarding pets designed by Swiftalu!

My Art Shop
My DeviantArt
My Toyhou.se

Wolfswelpe, DoktorNice and me live together,
so we use the same IP, I hope it's okay.

★ Art made by Wolfswelpe

Image Image
KittyKorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VulpesMiu » Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:44 am

I would like a fullbody pic. I prefer realistic cartoon style, but will accept other styles, except ones like chibi or goofy looking cartoons.

I am willing to pay in rares:

Rares:

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/accounts ... erid=46300

Name: Veil Nocturne

Species: Tiliynx

(part tiger, part lynx)

Weight: 115lbs.

Height: 3ft.

Reference of his species; not his colors/color patterns:

http://reptiline.deviantart.com/art/Tiliynx-552788249

References of his colors/color patterns:

http://photobucket.com/gallery/user/Rep ... bmc=/?ref=

http://photobucket.com/gallery/user/Rep ... cG5n/?ref=

He has the markings on his face from the first pic; the stripes on his body and muttonchops are from the second pic. The tail is more like the first pic's, including the grey tail tip. The body is like the second pic. Most of the colors are like the second pic's, except for the eyes, which are like the first pic's; the pupils are like the second pic's, though.

Which would look better: The outline of his body is the inky blue of the inside of his ears and pawpads.

or:

The tips of his fur are the inky blue color, giving the appearance of being flecked with stars.

Or would both or neither look good?

I would like for him to be standing on two legs, but he is a feral, not an anthro. I would like for his teeth to be bared in a snarl, and his talons out.

Physical Appearance:

He is a creature that is part tiger, and part lynx that is mostly lynx-like in appearance, and is scrawny, but sinewy, tall, and heavier than he looks. The head looks like in his species' pic, and has eyes that are almond-shaped and like a tiger's--his right eye has a long, ugly, diagonal scar across it with smaller scars from where he was scratched;
it's a miracle that he didn't lose that eye, and can see out of it just fine--as are the nose, muzzle with the addition of messed up whiskers with a few missing, and teeth.

The ears are like a lynx's, with his right ear having a bite taken out of it high up on one side, while the left ear has only a notch in it; he has the muttonchops of a lynx as well.

The arms and legs are like a tiger's--his right shoulder is badly scarred from where he was clawed--, and are powerful and long.

The big, tiger paws/hands and feet have long, thick fur that cover the pawpads and form mats.
These mats protect the pads from the scorching heat of the desert sand, and prevent them from sinking into the loose surface; they also act as snowshoes by keeping them from sinking in the snow.

The claws are more like talons than regular claws, and look like in the species pic; they look like ice, and contain liquid nitrogen--his talons make him an ice elemental creature. They create freezing wounds when they cut, stab, or slash someone or something.

If they penetrate deep enough, they begin to freeze the victim or object from the inside out, which will eventually kill them if the cure isn't found in time.

The tail is bobbed, short, and thin. His fur is short, thick, unkempt, always dirty, and sticks up in some places. He has tiger stripes everywhere except his ears and paws; the muttonchops look like in the species pic. He has a harsh, beaten up look to him; he has been abused, but he is still muscular and strong.

He is an anti-hero, torn between good and evil; he will ultimately have to choose one or the other.

He and his species are human-like in intelligence, and are human-like or animal-like in manner; though they usually are a mixture. He is a little more human-like, but has plenty of animal in him.

They use their front legs as arms, and their front paws as hands. They can walk and run on all fours, and on two legs. They can make facial expressions.

They are mostly carnivorous, but love to eat fruits and sweets.

If you need help with how he looks, then let me know and I'll try to help you. Please make the file editable. Please be patient with me if I need you to edit anything.

Character, Species, Concept, etc. are copyrighted to me. This is a closed species, and is not available for anyone to use.
Formerly Razza

VulpesMiu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Me?Sarcastic? » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:36 pm

A multi-breed dragon species
I have five different breeds of dragon and I plan on making them into a species adopt, so I need lineart for all of them. If possible, I'd like all of the shading, scales, horns, eyes etc to be on different layers and there to be an alpha lock lay too (I'm not an artist so if this makes no sense, then I'm so sorry XD). The five breeds are as follows: a winter-ish one, a metallic one, a nature/light one, a darkness one, and a water/chinese one. They all have pretty different patterns in my brain, and if needed I'm very open to having several different artists do each type. I'd like them to be fairly detailed. For some sort of a base, here what I loosely want them to look like.
Winter Dragon - I want this guy to be very sharp looking, like a icicle. I want all his features to be sharp and ridged, and him to have quite a few horns. Basically, I want him to look like the below dragon.xxx
Metallic Dragon - I want this guy to be a pretty shiny. Very elegant features and graceful shape. xxx, xxx
Nature/light Dragon - This one's a little harder. I couldn't qute find the right picture, but I want it to look very slender and delicate. Kind of a mixture of this and this I guess? The artist can kind of go whatever direction they want with this one.
Darkness/shadow Dragon - I want this one to be a very large, bulky, strong looking dragon with more square features. Very heavy looking and menacing. xxx, xxx
Water Dragon - This one is basically a Chinese Lung dragon. Another image base besides the ones below is the dragons from Avatar: the Last Airbender. xxx, xxx, xxx Taken
Of course these are just kind of for general direction and shape so the artists can see what they're kind of aiming for. However, do not take these as an exact guideline. You can and should do whatever you're prompted to do (permission granting).

For this species, I am extremely open to partnering with the artist to make the species adopt if they so desire, but they don't have to if they don't want to. I will also pay accordingly with very rares and even a list, although if they don't want pets I'm willing to negotiate other forms of payment. Please PM me with questions or if interested.
Me?Sarcastic?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fantazyy » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:31 am

I'm looking for art!
Species: Various closed species
References: https://toyhou.se/Morfi-Shapeshifter/ch ... der:136457 https://toyhou.se/Morfi-Shapeshifter/ch ... der:136459 https://toyhou.se/Morfi-Shapeshifter/ch ... der:136874 Please specify which ones you want/are comfortable drawing
What I'm looking for in the art: Pretty much anything, I'd really prefer digital though. I like pixels, painted busts and fullbodies!
What I'm willing to pay: Mostly uncommons, commons and items? I can also offer rares and c$ if needed, but I don't have many. I don't have a lot to offer I'm really sorry! I can offer deviantart points to if you're interested in those- Also, it's oddly specific but if you like the gingerbread house items I have a few sets that I want to get rid of.
⭐Zee⭐She/Her⭐Artist⭐
Hello there! I'm Zee, I do art and stuff! I'm not super into trading anymore and use CS mostly for the art forums.
Check my art out on my socials: Deviantart, Instagram, Artfight, Toyhou.se, Twitter, and Tumblr. If you follow me anywhere it'll make my day!
Art shopCharacter shopLF art thread

art on left was done by riimehh and art on right was done by shikairean
fantazyy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Umbrella Academy » Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:21 pm

Here's a full body pic of my holland lop / Lionsmane rabbit. Im willing to pay rares for art, or old uncommon pets. Please PM me with examples of art, what styles you do, and pricing. I will send more pictures if I get PMed. Thank you everyone! <3
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

Watch Umbrella Academy on Netflix!
Umbrella Academy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sanivisu » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:00 am

I am looking for art of my charries.

Most wanted: pixel, traditional, colored, all fullbodys.

I am offering pets and art trades
Sanivisu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Virixin » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:50 am

I'm looking for art!
    Species: Canine
    References: Jorel

Personality: Relaxed ❯ Easy going ❯ "Chill" ❯ Competitive ❯ Messy ❯ Insecure ❯ Short tempered ❯ Introvert
    What I'm looking for in the art: Pretty much anything; its up to you if you want to include his items [bandana, septum, gauges]. On the left ref, the gauge says "In One Ear," and on the right ref it says "Out The Other." Looking for some digital art for my signature !!

What I'm willing to pay: CS pets/items, FR treasure, art trade, Lioden SB [currenly have 2000+], Lioden GB [1GB]
Virixin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Milim » Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:41 pm

I'm looking for art!
Species: canines
References: Tidus ciroc fireball
Personality: They all have different personalities, but I believe that their references give a good idea for their personalities. These are just examples of some characters I'm looking for art of, there are others as well.
What I'm looking for in the art: A little bit of everything. Mainly just single character pieces.
Is this a try out for an adoptable? (if so, include the end date): No
What I'm willing to pay: Anything in open groups. List pets, rares, c$, thousands of commons and up, Flight Rising dragons, event items, and 4mil+ treasure!
ImageImageImageImage
Milim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Me?Sarcastic? » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:20 pm

Me?Sarcastic? wrote:
A multi-breed dragon species
I have five different breeds of dragon and I plan on making them into a species adopt, so I need lineart for all of them. If possible, I'd like all of the shading, scales, horns, eyes etc to be on different layers and there to be an alpha lock lay too (I'm not an artist so if this makes no sense, then I'm so sorry XD). The five breeds are as follows: a winter-ish one, a metallic one, a nature/light one, a darkness one, and a water/chinese one. They all have pretty different patterns in my brain, and if needed I'm very open to having several different artists do each type. I'd like them to be fairly detailed. For some sort of a base, here what I loosely want them to look like.
Winter Dragon - I want this guy to be very sharp looking, like a icicle. I want all his features to be sharp and ridged, and him to have quite a few horns. Basically, I want him to look like the below dragon.xxx
Metallic Dragon - I want this guy to be a pretty shiny. Very elegant features and graceful shape. xxx, xxx
Nature/light Dragon - This one's a little harder. I couldn't qute find the right picture, but I want it to look very slender and delicate. Kind of a mixture of this and this I guess? The artist can kind of go whatever direction they want with this one.
Darkness/shadow Dragon - I want this one to be a very large, bulky, strong looking dragon with more square features. Very heavy looking and menacing. xxx, xxx
Water Dragon - This one is basically a Chinese Lung dragon. Another image base besides the ones below is the dragons from Avatar: the Last Airbender. xxx, xxx, xxx Taken
Of course these are just kind of for general direction and shape so the artists can see what they're kind of aiming for. However, do not take these as an exact guideline. You can and should do whatever you're prompted to do (permission granting).

For this species, I am extremely open to partnering with the artist to make the species adopt if they so desire, but they don't have to if they don't want to. I will also pay accordingly with very rares and even a list, although if they don't want pets I'm willing to negotiate other forms of payment. Please PM me with questions or if interested.
Me?Sarcastic?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Phantasmagoria » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:19 am

Phantasmagoria wrote:
    I'm looking for art!
    Species: Canine
    References: Avitus (sans armor)
    Personality: Avitus's toyhou.se
    What I'm looking for in the art: Just about anything, but I may be picky on style. Prefer digital with transparent backgrounds.
    Is this a try out for an adoptable? (if so, include the end date):
    What I'm willing to pay: I have pets from now back to 2008, can also offer C$ and da points.
let me live || ǝıp ǝɯ ʇǝן
Phantasmagoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me