○✲○Ɣιƈιʂʂιƚυԃҽ○✲○ CLOSED T-T

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

What else should I offer in the shop?

Headshots
17%
Flatcolors
10%
Linearts
7%
Animations
14%
Pixels
19%
Backgrounds
13%
Chibis
21%
Other? (PM me perhaps?)
1%

Total votes : 198

Re: ○✲○Ɣιƈιʂʂιƚυԃҽ○✲○ OPEN!

Postby serotonin. » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:31 am

Username: Mihrianth
    Type of Art: Fullbody, style 4
    Character Reference: Sieglinde, Bethlenin
    Any preferences/things I should know?: Sieglinde is a reaper, or, rather, a gatherer of souls. Bethlenin is a ghost (so, slightly transparent if possible), that shelters smaller spirits from Sieglinde. Both are Viscets, Xayah linked the anatomy sheets above. <3
    Payment (Link to trade if CS pets): Paying in dA points, just let me know how much the total will be.

Idk if I am allowed to order twice but I seriously love your art, if not I will remove the second form.

Character Reference: Astrid, Morrison, Kryssanthium, with Morrison holding this egg.
    Any preferences/things I should know?: This is gonna have the feel of a sitcom title image, with forced/fake smiles all around. The eggs are about the size of a backpack, so it is an armful for a viscet. <3
    Payment (Link to trade if CS pets): Paying in dA points, just let me know how much the total will be.
Last edited by serotonin. on Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
serotonin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pengu. » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:33 am

Username: Pengu.
Type of Art: Colored Sketch
Character Reference: http://sta.sh/21kp18l2qpye?edit=1
Any preferences/things I should know?: I would like it if her accessories were kept on but if they end up not working it that's ok!
Payment (Link to trade if CS pets): 80 DA Points

Limited activity due to working full-time.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact me on dA, TH, or discord if need be.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VulpesMiu » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:55 am

Would you be willing to do something like this?:

Username: VulpesMiu

Type of Art: Fullbody

Character Reference:

I have a pic that was drawn for me by QMBunny that looks amazing, but needs things added and changed. Because it was saved as a png file, it needs to be redrawn to look like the original pic, but with the edits added to it.

Here is the pic that needs to be edited:

https://m.imgur.com/eRDegv1

Her body looks like the original rough draft pic someone else drew; this is the what the pic I want to be edited is based off of:

http://reptiline.deviantart.com/art/Rei ... -691369044

The rough draft pic was never finished, and is copyrighted to someone called Mushroom who used to be from another site. She vanished from the site and I lost contact with her, so it was never completed. I did a few edits to this pic.

Any preferences/things I should know?:

She is named Reina/Rubyshard, and is a species of mine that is called a Reptiline, which is the words 'reptile' and 'feline' combined.

This is what I want:

The tail needs to be thinner, and the tailtip has a big, fluffy tuft of spiky looking fur.

The nose is more feline-like, but the same size.

The tongue is forked, long, narrow, and blue.

The teeth are sharp and lethal, especially the two top front fangs. The molars are flat, with sharp ends that curve towards the tooth. The front and side teeth are sharp, needle-like, long, curved inward, and narrow.

The fangs are like a saber-tooth tiger's in a way, but more durable, retractable, and straight instead of curved; they are sharper and longer than the rest of the teeth, narrow, and can retract to normal length to fit in the mouth, and unsheathe to stick out of the mouth to their full length.

The elbows have long tufts sticking out: they start with the elbows, then continue all the way down to the rest of the arms below the elbows.

The long, black whiskers are missing, and the holes they come out of are too big.

Her raptor dinosaur hands and feet are medium sized; the claws, which aren't shown, are more like talons, and the thumbs are like the raptor sickle claw appendage--the feet have one, too.

The wings need to be a little bit longer because they need to be able to conceal her and her body.

Her body is medium sized, slender, and muscular; the body is correct, it's just too big.

Character, Species, Concept, etc. are copyrighted to me. This is a closed species, and is not available for use by anyone.

The drawing is copyrighted to QMBunny.

If you have any questions, or need help with how she looks, let me know and I'll try to help you.

Payment (Link to trade if CS pets):

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/trades/v ... d=64512522
Formerly Razza

VulpesMiu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Greta Van Fleet » Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:00 pm

Username: Kaneki Ken
Type of Art: Headshot
Character Reference: Alex
Any preferences/things I should know?: He has two silver ringed earrings in his right ear. (Not shown in ref)
Payment (Link to trade if CS pets): http://www.chickensmoothie.com/trades/v ... =64512576#
▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰

━ 𝙸𝚜 𝚊 𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚎𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚊𝚛𝚖𝚢
𝚓𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚗𝚍.

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
╔══════════════════════════════╗

Welcome to my profile ♡
Just another weirdo from the midwest
thriving off of art, music, & love!

╚══════════════════════════════╝
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Greta Van Fleet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Asa Willow » Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:19 pm

Mihrianth wrote:
    Username: Mihrianth
    Character Reference: Sieglinde, Bethlenin
    Any preferences/things I should know?: Sieglinde is a reaper, or, rather, a gatherer of souls. Bethlenin is a ghost (so, slightly transparent if possible), that shelters smaller spirits from Sieglinde. Both are Viscets, Xayah linked the anatomy sheets above. <3

Idk if I am allowed to order twice but I seriously love your art, if not I will remove the second form.

Character Reference: Astrid, Morrison, Kryssanthium, with Morrison holding this egg.
    Any preferences/things I should know?: This is gonna have the feel of a sitcom title image, with forced/fake smiles all around. The eggs are about the size of a backpack, so it is an armful for a viscet. <3

Accepted, the total would be 840 DA points I believe.
(feel free to send before or after I send the art, it doesn't matter to me as long as I get it in the end x3)
Pengu. wrote:

Username: Pengu.
Type of Art: Colored Sketch
Character Reference: http://sta.sh/21kp18l2qpye?edit=1
Any preferences/things I should know?: I would like it if her accessories were kept on but if they end up not working it that's ok!
Payment (Link to trade if CS pets): 80 DA Points

Accepted!
VulpesMiu wrote:Would you be willing to do something like this?:

Username: VulpesMiu

Type of Art: Fullbody

Character Reference:

I have a pic that was drawn for me by QMBunny that looks amazing, but needs things added and changed. Because it was saved as a png file, it needs to be redrawn to look like the original pic, but with the edits added to it.

Here is the pic that needs to be edited:

https://m.imgur.com/eRDegv1

Her body looks like the original rough draft pic someone else drew; this is the what the pic I want to be edited is based off of:

http://reptiline.deviantart.com/art/Rei ... -691369044

The rough draft pic was never finished, and is copyrighted to someone called Mushroom who used to be from another site. She vanished from the site and I lost contact with her, so it was never completed. I did a few edits to this pic.

Any preferences/things I should know?:

She is named Reina/Rubyshard, and is a species of mine that is called a Reptiline, which is the words 'reptile' and 'feline' combined.

This is what I want:

The tail needs to be thinner, and the tailtip has a big, fluffy tuft of spiky looking fur.

The nose is more feline-like, but the same size.

The tongue is forked, long, narrow, and blue.

The teeth are sharp and lethal, especially the two top front fangs. The molars are flat, with sharp ends that curve towards the tooth. The front and side teeth are sharp, needle-like, long, curved inward, and narrow.

The fangs are like a saber-tooth tiger's in a way, but more durable, retractable, and straight instead of curved; they are sharper and longer than the rest of the teeth, narrow, and can retract to normal length to fit in the mouth, and unsheathe to stick out of the mouth to their full length.

The elbows have long tufts sticking out: they start with the elbows, then continue all the way down to the rest of the arms below the elbows.

The long, black whiskers are missing, and the holes they come out of are too big.

Her raptor dinosaur hands and feet are medium sized; the claws, which aren't shown, are more like talons, and the thumbs are like the raptor sickle claw appendage--the feet have one, too.

The wings need to be a little bit longer because they need to be able to conceal her and her body.

Her body is medium sized, slender, and muscular; the body is correct, it's just too big.

Character, Species, Concept, etc. are copyrighted to me. This is a closed species, and is not available for use by anyone.

The drawing is copyrighted to QMBunny.

If you have any questions, or need help with how she looks, let me know and I'll try to help you.

Payment (Link to trade if CS pets):

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/trades/v ... d=64512522

I'm not sure I could match the style of the original art, if that's what you're requesting..
I might be willing to attempt this but I'll need a little more clarification, so could you PM me?

Kaneki Ken wrote:Username: Kaneki Ken
Type of Art: Headshot
Character Reference: Alex
Any preferences/things I should know?: He has two silver ringed earrings in his right ear. (Not shown in ref)
Payment (Link to trade if CS pets): http://www.chickensmoothie.com/trades/v ... =64512576#

accepted <3

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Hello there!
I'm Asa, and I'm a full-time student who loves to draw and animate. Don't hesitate to HMU if you want a commission, art trade, or a good chat!

I was formerly Lovenature100

Characters DA Youtube
•Point/USD commissions are open on my DA!
•Art trades are open! I love doing them and I'm not picky, check out my DA above for examples <3
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
***If I owe you art and you have the sneaking suspicion that I have forgotten, please PM me!

pssst... check out
my comic
<<<<<<<<<<
:)
Asa Willow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ dawn ~ » Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:27 pm

Username: ~ dawn ~
Type of Art: fullbody
Character Reference: http://orig12.deviantart.net/740b/f/201 ... beti7u.png
Any preferences/things I should know?: with cloak but without weapon please
Payment (Link to trade if CS pets): 240 DA Points

Trading my Red Toxic, Line Tribal, Light Leopard, & my other rares for art & characters.
PM me with offers.
~ dawn ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Asa Willow » Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:35 pm

~ dawn ~ wrote:

Username: ~ dawn ~
Type of Art: fullbody
Character Reference: http://orig12.deviantart.net/740b/f/201 ... beti7u.png
Any preferences/things I should know?: with cloak but without weapon please
Payment (Link to trade if CS pets): 240 DA Points

accepted!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Hello there!
I'm Asa, and I'm a full-time student who loves to draw and animate. Don't hesitate to HMU if you want a commission, art trade, or a good chat!

I was formerly Lovenature100

Characters DA Youtube
•Point/USD commissions are open on my DA!
•Art trades are open! I love doing them and I'm not picky, check out my DA above for examples <3
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
***If I owe you art and you have the sneaking suspicion that I have forgotten, please PM me!

pssst... check out
my comic
<<<<<<<<<<
:)
Asa Willow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ○✲○Ɣιƈιʂʂιƚυԃҽ○✲○ CLOSED T-T

Postby lex » Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:32 pm

SLAMS A MARK DOWN
BEAUTIFUL ART
just kidding im back a little
lex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VulpesMiu » Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:17 am

Mark
Formerly Razza

VulpesMiu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shesh » Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:58 am

i am definitely marking hoping to order when it reopens !
« Don't let me go, I'm tired of feeling alone. »
Shesh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me