Closed 4 Ever, Mods Please Lock/Delete

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

What are you willing to pay for a full-body colored picture (digital)?

A couple uncommons from wishlist (excluding this month's pets)
56%
A couple of any pets from wishlist (excluding this month's pets)
36%
1 to 3 rares (depends on rare's value)
8%
1 or 2 very rares (depends on very rare's value)
No votes
I'll pay in C$ (by buying requested items and then sending them)
No votes
Heck, I would pay anything! (not expecting to get any answers here, but I thought I might ask anyway)
No votes

Total votes : 25

Re: Pure Dragon's Art Shop -New!-

Postby •mochiimomo• » Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:10 am

Sure, that'd be great :D Thanks!
hello,
I am no longer playing CS
I won't be replying to messages, and I'm slowly getting rid of my CS pets before I leave for good
you can follow me on deviantart:
https://mochiimomo.deviantart.com/gallery/
•mochiimomo•

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pure Dragon » Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:18 am

Thank you for stopping my my art store! ;)
Pure Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpiritWolfe » Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:36 am

Sorry it took me long to answer back. That's just fine I know how it is to draw and that it takes time. I have no problem at all waiting for as long as it takes for you to get to me. I do have one more question though and that's would you like me to post them all now or just wait till your ready?
SpiritWolfe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pure Dragon » Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:18 am

You can post them all now, actually that would be helpful because I wouldn't forget. Thanks!
Pure Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpiritWolfe » Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:52 am

Okay great. If when your ready and decide not to do any of them just let me know. Thanks a lot and here they are :)

Name: Tandem

Species: White tiger/Dragon Hybrid

Colors: Black and white tiger striped with black dragon wings. He also has black dragon like spikes starting at the base of his neck and down his back to where his tail starts

Tail: Its your typical striped tiger tail except about half way down the tail it splits into three. (the middle tail then being white and the outside two being black)

Eyes: The right eye is ice blue and the left eye is a bright emerald green, around the left eye is the marking of a black four leaf clover

Ears: Their the normal white tiger pattern except the left ear where it flops over half way forward and that part is all black, there's also a simple silver loop earring in the bottom of that ear. They look like a dogs ears kinda floppy not rounded.

Hair: Its black with a white streak down the middle sorta like a skunk but not as thick, kinda longish falling in his eyes. Hes also wearing backwards hat on his head (it doesn't cover his ears it sits between them and color doesn't matter whatever you think suits him)

Paws:Are medium sized with black claws like a dragons. The front left and back right paw are black coming up over his toes

Other: Around his neck is a silver linked chain (or any chain) white a silver dog tag that says Tandem on it (if you can)
I'd possibly like for him to have an ice blue binky/pacifer in his mouth or at the side of his mouth if your able but its not needed
Since hes part dragon and still young he can't breath fire yet so its like he hiccups fire instead. So maybe a small puff of fire coming from the side of his mouth or near him with a little smoke?
Lastly I'd like him to be a little FLUFFY looking like the pups in your sketch if you can not slick looking like the true tiger. Also the pose doesn't matter much whatever you think will look good but maybe have one of his paws up like hes swiping at something?

-----------------------------------------------

Name: Linger

Species: Wolf with wings

Colors: White and light blue

Eyes: A very light blue

Head (face/ears): Snow white colored with a tiny light blue strip that starts between her ears and goes straight down her face ending at her nose, where it then circles around her whole snout (so it makes a circle around her snout starting and ending at her nose)

Body/Wings/Tail: Her body is snow white in color, on her lower back is three medium sized blooming roses one red, one blue, one a lightish pink. Her wings are medium sized and fluffly looking sorta like downy baby bird feathers, their also white except the feathers are lined in light blue (each feather is white lined in blue). Then there's her tail which of course is white and very fluffy, going around the middle of her tail is a green torned vine with one single blooming rose that's a light blue color.

Paws: Are all white again except one her front left paw around what would be just above like her ankle area is a green torned vine with another blue rose (just like her tail)

Other: The pose doesn't really matter just so her markings can be seen. So maybe have her sitting with her back to us and head turned towards us a bit? Anything cute really. Also very important I want all the rose to have a possible wet look so maybe some dew drops or something like that?

----------------

Name: Nova

Species: Fox

Colors: Light brownish-red and lilac (or a very light pastel purple)

Eyes: A grayish blue color (or a light steel gray)

Head (face/ears): Light brownish-red with slightly large fox ears the tops are faded into white with the tips being lilac. The fur inside the ears being a soft cream color or a tannish. Between her eyes and down her muzzle towards her nose is the body of a butterfly with one wing being around each eye (making it look like a butterfly is on her face). The butterfly is outlined in white and then inside it is outlined in lilac (the rest of the butterfly is the brownish color)

Body/Tail: Her body is light brownish-red and fluffly just like a fox would be. Along her sides by her ribs and back towards her hind leg is three butterflies in flight all the same color just different sizes. They are just like the one on her face the white outline then the lilac outline inside and then colored like her fur. She has three large fluffy tails that are the color of her body except towards the end of each they fade to white then lilac for the tip.

Paws: They are the same brownish-red color as the rest of her body. Her front right paw and back left paw both fade from the brownish to the lilac as you get towards the bottom of her paw down by like the ankle and toes. Her front left and back right do the same thing only they just fade to white completely.

Other.

----------------

Name: Solar (Sol)

Species: Lion with wings

Colors: Black, Orange and Yellow

Eyes: His eyes are a bright orange that fade to yellow in the center.

Head (face/ears): His head is all black as well as his ears. The only color is two lightening bolts coming down over his left eye which are a blend of orange then fade to yellow (The bolts are side by side with a little space in the middle), as well as his mane which orange and fades to yellow

Body/Wings/Tail: This isn't to hard really to understand. He has a large typcial lion sized body that has lightening bolts going across his back from his shoulder area to just above his tail (except where his wings are). The bolts alternate from large to small to large ect and are orange fading to yellow. His wings are large and strong with soft smooth fur like the rest of him. Their black but edged in orange that fades to yellow (so its orange fade to yellow then all black) they are also speckled with orange and yellow throughout the black. His tail is just the regular lion except the puff of fur like his mane is orange and fades to yellow.

Paws: His paws are large and black except on his front left and both back ones where he had three lightening bolts that circle his leg where they go from orange and fade to black.

Other:

-------------------------

Name: Astrid

Species: Feline (Persian cat)

Colors: White and red

Eyes: Bright forest green

Head (face/ears): All white and very fluffy except for her ears which are red at the top then fade to light blue under it then fades to forest green under that. Sitting on her head is a sterling silver crown with red, light blue, and forest green stones on it (in that order)

Body/Tail: Completely white and fluffy except for her tail which is red at the tip then above it is a bit of light blue then above that a bit or forest green (the colors fade into the next color)

Paws: White. On each leg she has a sterling silver cuff bracelet that has red, light blue, and forest green gems on them (in that order)

Other: The background doesn't matter.
------------------------

Name: Lucifer

Species: Hellhound/Ghost Dog

Colors: Black, Red, grayish-blue

Eyes: His eyes are bright red and look like there glowing in the shape of flames

Head (face/ears): It's all black. He has large ears that come to a point and tilt back a bit on his head. He has a large mouth with huge sharp teeth and a long tongue that's splits at the end (like a snakes) which is a bright red like his eyes that drips fire, the back of his mouth looks like there's flames down his throat. Around his neck is a thick chain that's broke.

Body/Tail: He has a large black body much like a large dog or lion but hes not fat. His fur is sticking out around his body and looks like its sharp and pointed in spots. On his left side he has over his rib cage is three slash marks (different sizes) that are colored like fire. He has a large bushy spiky fired tail that has flames on the tip. From the base of his neck to where his tail starts is a strip of flames (like a Hyena has down its back).

Paws: He has large loin like paws that are black with huge sharp claws. Coming off the back of each paw is flames and also around each paw is a thick chain that's broken just like around his neck.

Other: Very important around his entire body is a grayish-blue mist making him appear somewhat ghostlike.

There's also large flames and fire all around him, or he could be coming from a fire pit
SpiritWolfe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby | Aloy | » Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:35 pm

How much would a digital colored full-body picture of Nyx cost?
| Aloy |

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pure Dragon » Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:28 pm

Right now there is no set price, I'm sort of letting people offer something, so I can get the feel of how much people are willing to pay. For what you want, the current "price" is 6 to 10 uncommons from my wishlist. No worries though, my wishlist is just every pet I don't have.
Pure Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpiritWolfe » Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:20 am

Oh I forgot to ask you if you want me to pay per drawing or just send a trade for them all at once? I was just curious about that so that I know when your ready in a week or however long it takes for my turn :)
SpiritWolfe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pure Dragon » Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:46 am

If you could pay per drawing that would be great, because I'll give you each one as I finish.
Pure Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpiritWolfe » Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:15 pm

Alright that's fine with me. Thank you and please message me whenever your ready :)
SpiritWolfe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me