Users Searching for Human/Anthro Art Post Here

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: Users Searching for Human/Anthro Art Post Here

Postby Kagouti » Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:05 pm

N'wah wrote:I'm looking for art!
Species: Dunmer(humanoid)
References: My children. Their outfits, etc. will be under tabs on the left side of their pages.
Personality: This is listed in their personal page bios!
What I'm looking for in the art: I'll consider all styles(realistic, semi-realistic, chibi, etc!) Though I would prefer digital art, I may be interested in traditional as well, if you can scan the piece.
What I'm willing to pay: I have C$ and many rare/vr pets! I'm sure we can work something out over PMs! ^^ Thank you for considering!
Pet's name: Dagoth Ur

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-

Kagouti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fantazyy » Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:56 am

Morfi wrote:
Morfi wrote:

Heyhey! I'm looking for art of these characters, I can offer C$, pets, items or characters! Please PM me with examples if you want to draw them, or reply to my character shop with art offers! Click their images to see their toyhou.se profiles!
⭐Zee⭐She/Her⭐Artist⭐
Hello there! I'm Zee, I do art and stuff! I'm not super into trading anymore and use CS mostly for the art forums.
Check my art out on my socials: Deviantart, Instagram, Artfight, Toyhou.se, Twitter, and Tumblr. If you follow me anywhere it'll make my day!
Art shopCharacter shopLF art thread

art on left was done by riimehh and art on right was done by shikairean
fantazyy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheLilLeopard » Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:22 pm

Pringle wrote:
I'm looking for art!
Species: ...human? << she has a tail, but no ears >>
References: francine << sorry she only has one picture so far >>
Personality: patient, silent, very socially awkward. she doesn't initiate conversations, and doesn't like interacting or joining social events. << she's a mime though, so she's great at acting. >>
What I'm looking for in the art: any type of digital art :> << mostly a cartoony and bubbly style, pixel art >>
What I'm willing to pay:
- any pet(s) from my art payment group here
- this month's store pet set
- c$ << can't go higher than 150, but the quality of the piece may change this >>
WIP

Tele || Them/They || Artist
th | da | artfight | art shop
contact me at вσχ'ѕ тєℓє#9288 on discord or pm me!
currently in the IST (GMT+7) time zone so responses may be delayed
TheLilLeopard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crowley, » Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:34 am

i'm looking for art of my human oc, kaz! these are the two references that i have of her: (x, x). any and all of my pets are uft for art, i don't use this website anymore. dm with samples and prices if interested.
crowley,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Ciel Phantomhive:. » Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:43 pm

I'm looking for art!
Species: human
References: Arkin and Kyle
Personality: Kyle typically takes most things seriously. He's very morally grounded and will stick by his beliefs. He's really kind and helpful, but not outgoing. He gets easily annoyed with Arkin though, but will have the occasionally fun banter with him. He really does care about Arkin though he typically won't admit it. Arkin is carefree and a bit reckless. He loves his jokes and is a thrill seeker. He strives to annoy Kyle, and loves to mess with him and act all flirty.
What I'm looking for in the art: I'm mainly looking for fullbody art or halfbody art of these two. Digital is preferred, but traditional is fine too.
What I'm willing to pay: I can pay in pets, C$, or an art trade.
.:Ciel Phantomhive:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anxious ghost » Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:34 pm

these are not tryouts; this is art of my own personal characters.
    for payment, you can pick from my rares group and also feel free to pick through my regular trades and event swaps.
    please don't be offended if you message me and i don't get art from you - i have a very particular style i like. that being said, please do still message me. i'm likely to accept.
    a bust would be good for any of them, or a fullbody (unless otherwise specified). digital or traditional fine.
    (couple art of delta and octavia would be amazing, but if you do this please remember: octavia is taller than delta. also spencer and toby, both about the same height though, and mack and riley - mack taller then ri)

name;; mack
    species;; female human
    references;; link (credit) link (credit)
    personality;; she's very serious, delivers jokes totally deadpan, and very loyal to friends. she wears plain tank tops or shirts with old blue jeans and combat boots. she also wears dog tags. she's about 28.
    details:;; i'm open to any sort of art for mack, really, since i already have some refs of her.

name;; sorren
    species;; cat/child hybrid
    references;; link
    personality;; they're around 11-13, have cat ears/eyes/tail, and really like overalls. they're very particular about their things (and your things - if they decide they like you). they're generally pretty quiet and pouty.

name;; alyss
    species;; human female
    references;; link link (credit)
    personality;; alyss is a prankster, always doing dumb stuff and getting into trouble. she acts tough and honestly is, but she still loves her friends and family more than life. she has dirty blonde hair and freckles. she usually has some kind of flannel overshirt tied around her waist.

name;; delta
    species;; humanoid female
    references;; link link (credit) link (credit) link (credit) link link link (credit) link (credit)
    personality;; delta is a princess, the younger of the royal twins. she comes across quiet and reserved until you really know her. then, you see that she's very opinionated. she's small, but uses it to her advantage. she has a battle axe (no need to include it though). you can draw her in more medieval garb, or go with modern/human. in the case of the latter, she'd wear something like this: link, link
    or: link
    she's also sapphic, if you want to put her in a pride shirt.

name;; lyra
    references;; link
    personality;; she's very hotheaded. lyra is a strong, independent woman who don't need no man but has her heart set on delta's brother anyway. she's latina, with pink hair and purple eyes.

name;; octavia
    references;; link link link (credit) link (credit)
    personality;; octavia is strong physically, but emotionally has some work to do. the ref i have of her has her with long hair, but, if possible, i'd like her with her hair styled like this.

name;; toby
    species;; human male
    references;; link link
    personality;; toby is v quiet, loves to write, is v gay for spencer, style is "i wore this to sleep last night but it still smells ok". is v depressed but spencer can always make him smile.

name;; spencer
    species;; human male
    references;; link link
    personality;; biromantic asexual guy who loves toby v much. super hyper, v friendly, anxious ball of fluff, loves cats, total nerd and band trash. if you can imagine a nerd/hipster/pete wentz from 2005, you've got his style down.

name;; desmond
    species;; human male
    references;; link link link (credit)
    personality;; ace aro pal, loves his friends and fam but no one else, random fact lotto machine, cannot stop talking for two seconds, med student, wears button ups and black jeans/slacks. secrectly loves doctor who and adele.

name;; sonia
    species;; human female
    references;; link link link link (credit)
    personality;; sonia is a computer wiz, loves science, gardening, and her pets. she's also athletic.

name;; riley
    species;; human male
    references;; link (credit) link (credit)
    personality;; riley is sarcastic, thinks he's funnier than he is, and he likes bands like blink-182, fob, and all time low, and likes comic books. he's always up to something.

name;; siobhan (idk how to make the accent)
    species;; demon
    references;; link
    personality;; not yet sorted out, tbh. very blunt.

name;; avery
    species;; human (nonbinary)
    references;; link (credit)
    personality;; not yet defined

name;; ben
    species;; human male
    references;; link link
    personality;; friendly, gardener, not very well defined yet

name;; altreone
    references;; link (credit)
    personality;; not very well defined yet

[url=link]link[/url] ([url=link]credit[/url])
╔════════════════════╗
ghost // they/it
nonbinary // queer
ghostkin // otherkin

just a gay lil ghost
not very active anymore

sig by me
╚════════════════════╝
anxious ghost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby northern downpour ;; » Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:51 pm

Heya! I need a few reference sheets! It'll be for two guys and two girls. Something fairly simple works; although I don't have an accurate picture of them, I won't just use a written description; I have pictures and even hex codes of exactly what I want! PM me your examples and prices <3

NEVER DID THINK ██████████████████
"Yeah, I dare ya, rage quit; make us both happy!"
hi i'd literally die for connor. yes, from d:bh. saeran and jumin too
ImageImage Image
Image / Image Image Image Image

███████████████ ABOUT ANYONE BUT

I'M
█████ NEVER DID

Warriors RP Group on dA
CAN YOU DRAW HUMANS?
YES? THEN CLICK HERE PLS

♥︎♥︎♥︎ImageImageImage♥︎♥︎♥︎
UT ♪
The best $40 Bo's ever spent

CARE ABOUT ████

ELSE
northern downpour ;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tgwh » Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:35 am

I'm looking for art!
Species: Human+humanoid
References: Samael, Sara, Dante
Personality:Samael is the mischievous kind of teen, loves to prank and get a good fight. Sara is the kind and quite until her shyness goes away. Dante is caring, patient, a bit over-protective and loves to help, has that in common with Sara. Oh and he loves kids.
What I'm looking for in the art: Hm, at this point I'm looking for a bit of everything. We can discuss it.
What I'm willing to pay: I don't have much, but I will give ya what I have. Just tell me what. [At the moment, no c$]
Last edited by tgwh on Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
xx

╔═════════════╗

©
DeviantArt
Toyhou.se
ArtFight
[url]link[/url]
[url]link[/url]
[url]link[/url]

╚═════════════╝
xx

icon by fantazyy
tgwh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SeidenKaczka » Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:02 am

I'm looking for art!
Species: Anthro dog
References: Vicariant
Personality: written on ref
What I'm looking for in the art: he has no custom art yet, then I'm just looking for some various pieces. Can be simple headshots, halfbodies, fullbodies or full scenes. He would have to wear clothes, though.
Is this a try out for an adoptable? : no
What I'm willing to pay: C$S

ImagexImagexxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Seiden ♦ French ♦ Adult
Wanting to buy art and characters.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
FBdAIgTH

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxImage
SeidenKaczka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KHR0ME » Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:33 am

I'm looking for art!

Species: Husky with large ears

Personality: Bubbly, happy

What I'm looking for in the art: Looking for fullbodies! I am a bit picky with styles, so please do not be offended if I turn your offer down!

Feel free to look through my groups for payment if you are interested! :)
KHR0ME

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me