Toxic Toast:Magical Smoothie Machine (Closed for Remodeling)

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Do you want me to stay open to do custom chickens now and again?

Yes Please!
96%
No Thanks.
4%

Total votes : 179

Re: Toxic Toast:Magical Smoothie Machine (Closed for Remodel

Postby General Bacon » Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:45 am

Notice:

Guys, please do not PM me asking if I can make you a custom chicken. The answer is no, the shop says "Closed" for a reason. The only thing you may still do is suggest a re-color of a pet on CS ONLY. I understand that their are a lot of people interested in this, but I am currently involved in so many other things in real life and on here.

As for when this will re-open, I honestly can't tell you, the main reason I originally had opened this chicken shop was, because at the time CS had no chickens. So when they came out with them, I sorta lost my drive to make them, because I felt like there was no purpose to continue with something that now existed. However, I saw that lots of people generally still liked the chikens/roosters/chicks, so I haven't given up on them, it's just they are low priority sadly. I apologize if this is rude at all. To those who have PM'd me, I did not PM you back, because I was momentarily frustrated to be PM'd if I could make customs even though the shop says "Closed". I then forgot about them when I was cleaning out my PM's, and I deleted them. It is unlike me to not respond to a PM, so please know that was an accident.

Again you guys may suggest re-colors of CS pets, I don't mind that! But please do not keep asking for customs. I hope this clears everything up!

Edit: I have started minor edits to the first post =3
General Bacon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Toxic Toast:Magical Smoothie Machine (Closed for Remodel

Postby Leech Boy » Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:55 am

marking)