š“†¦mantisprayers pwyw art shopš“†¦

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: š“†¦mantisprayers pwyw art shopš“†¦

Postby gnomi » Fri Jan 07, 2022 4:15 am

š“†¦

a little art, please!

username: gnomi
what type of art do you want?: an icon (headshot)
reference(s): nita
any specifics?: can you draw them with their mouth open in a wide smile? like this, but maybe a little more happy looking than surprised lmao
anything else?: their face is shaped more like a rabbit, so if you do a view from the side or 3/4 view, their muzzle is kinda short rather than long like a fox/wolf. also, if you could, can you add a bit of texture to the drawing to make it look painted, sorta like with your realistic pieces? if it's hard to do with the style of the char, you don't have to :-)

thanks so much!! i'll send the payment nowā€” and btw, no rush on this piece, take as long as you'd like :-)

š“†¦
my pronouns are kit/kits :3
gnomi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mantisprayers » Mon Jan 10, 2022 9:17 am

gnomi wrote:
š“†¦

a little art, please!

any specifics?: can you draw them with their mouth open in a wide smile? like this, but maybe a little more happy looking than surprised lmao
anything else?: their face is shaped more like a rabbit, so if you do a view from the side or 3/4 view, their muzzle is kinda short rather than long like a fox/wolf. also, if you could, can you add a bit of texture to the drawing to make it look painted, sorta like with your realistic pieces? if it's hard to do with the style of the char, you don't have to :-)

thanks so much!! i'll send the payment nowā€” and btw, no rush on this piece, take as long as you'd like :-)

š“†¦

just wanted to give you an update! they are in the process of being colored :]
I'm in the process of packing to go back to school, but they will hopefully be finished either tonight or tomorrow night!
thank you for your patience! <3
mantisprayers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mantisprayers » Wed Jan 12, 2022 1:21 pm

gnomi wrote:
š“†¦

a little art, please!

š“†¦

nita is finished!
mantisprayers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gnomi » Fri Jan 14, 2022 8:07 am

š“†¦

a little art, please!

what type of art do you want?: fullbody, painted style (if you feel up to it again!)
reference(s): pick one: luna moth dog or brown moth dog
any specifics?: i don't mind what pose you do, i just wanna see one of these characters in your style! i know you like drawing bugs :-)
anything else?: is c$ alright as payment? i don't have any more rares on your wishlist :<

š“†¦
my pronouns are kit/kits :3
gnomi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mantisprayers » Mon Jan 17, 2022 6:54 pm

gnomi wrote:
š“†¦

a little art, please!

what type of art do you want?: fullbody, painted style (if you feel up to it again!)
reference(s): pick one: luna moth dog or brown moth dog
any specifics?: i don't mind what pose you do, i just wanna see one of these characters in your style! i know you like drawing bugs :-)
anything else?: is c$ alright as payment? i don't have any more rares on your wishlist :<

š“†¦

hey! sorry for seeing this so late, been a busy week at school haha
I'd love to, I certainly love bugs and your characters are so cute!! and c$ is fine! :]
mantisprayers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me