◐ ━ ( half moon art shop ) [CLOSED]

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: ◐ ━ ( half moon art shop ) [OPEN]

Postby YoungJusticeIsBest » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:45 am

𝐈 𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐀 𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆!
• character(s) you want (if oc, please include reference or description): Here! and Here
• if you listed more than one character, what would you like them to be doing (interactions)? no interactions, separate images please! (If two characters would be too much, you could just do Victor if you'd like :3)
• full body, half body, or bust? Half bodys please
• any specific pose? Up to you!
• payment (if paying with pets, please link them): C$
• anything else? Your art is really nice! thanks for considering

[Icon by agatheas] [signature art by Paperbagjuni]
YoungJusticeIsBest

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ◐ ━ ( half moon art shop ) [CLOSED]

Postby grapebats » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:51 am

.Squid wrote:𝐈 𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐀 𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆!
Hellloooo- really diggin' your art!
• character(s) you want (if oc, please include reference or description): Nye he's serious personality wise and believes in logic over anything else, but his world has been turned upsidedown. Strange things are happening around him and he cant find any logical answer to them. People arent seeing the things he's seeing and he's slowly loosing sleep and loosing his mind.
• full body, half body, or bust? Half Body
• any specific pose? Nope! Your choice
• payment (if paying with pets, please link them): 25C$ (20 price + 5C$ Tip)
• anything else? Nope! Just know that you dont have to keep colors or anything exact to the ref, im not super picky about that kinda stuff :) + You can also add minor blood if you feel it fits well

Ucanthandleme wrote:𝐈 𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐀 𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆!
• character(s) you want (if oc, please include reference or description): Ryuu and Sol
• if you listed more than one character, what would you like them to be doing (interactions)? standing beside each other ryuu with a stoic expression, sol smiling
• full body, half body, or bust? half body
• any specific pose? n/a
• payment (if paying with pets, please link them): 30c$
• anything else? thanks if you do mine

YoungJusticeIsBest wrote:𝐈 𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐀 𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆!
• character(s) you want (if oc, please include reference or description): Here! and Here
• if you listed more than one character, what would you like them to be doing (interactions)? nope!
• full body, half body, or bust? Half bodys please
• any specific pose? Up to you!
• payment (if paying with pets, please link them): C$
• anything else? Your art is really nice! thanks for considering

^^ all accepted! and with that i'm closing down again, you guys can expect your drawings within the next few days to a week :>
grapebats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me