▶ trading all pets for art ◀ 80+ RARES + VERY RARES

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: ▶ trading all pets for art ◀ 100+ RARES

Postby scribblefoxx » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:24 am

ImogenEquine wrote:
scribblefoxx wrote:
ImogenEquine wrote:Ack, to be honest I have no idea. It depends on how much detail you want and stuff. I get list pets for my art if that helps set any sort of general idea/value.

hmmm, would you take the white cheetah store pet for one headshot? it can be really really simple, I don't need a lot of detail, I just want to make sure that's not too little payment

Probably - if just traditional/pencil's good c: which character?

yep, that's great! you can pick whichever character you want :)

scribblefoxx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scribblefoxx » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:25 am

Anime Kitty wrote:Could I draw Freckles or Sage for some pets?
Here is some of my older art Link ~
And I haven't done much digital art recently, but here are a few bits as example (these are jut doodles)

It's ok if you don't want any from me though!
(I am not the best at art XD)

your digital art is really cute!! i'd love to order a piece or two from you - how many/which pets are you thinking as payment?

scribblefoxx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griffin Torrens » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:30 am

scribblefoxx wrote:
And I haven't done much digital art recently, but here are a few bits as example (these are jut doodles)

your digital art is really cute!! i'd love to order a piece or two from you - how many/which pets are you thinking as payment?

I really don't mind! I just need some art practice, so it won't be much! I can do the art first and you can decide what payment would be good afterwards if that works for you? ^-^
(I can do backgrounds too if you want? I have gotton a lot better at them! here is a test one I did a few weeks ago)
Griffin Torrens

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ImogenEquine » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:24 pm

Question - if I did multiple headshots, could I pick out a few more pets? c: You have so many lovely ones!
ImogenEquine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Chiaki Nanami~ » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:34 pm

scribblefoxx wrote:
~Cala Maria~ wrote:I could draw vinni, hyacinth, and Ladon in exchange for these two pets
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/viewpet.php?id=7272847
And
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/viewpet.php?id=76953
Btw I am a traditional artist.... but I don't have any examples right here right now. When I get some though (Thursday) I can pm them to you. I left my drawing notebook an drew my other house. All I can say is Im more of a cartoony artist then realistic

I'd love to see your examples when you get them :D

Ok I actually could do badges of them (it was what I was planning) and I have an example I'll pm to u. I would do those to pets for a Badge of all three of them (separate)
I play overwatch on console! My gamertag is Exxohh so if you want to play just send me a message \
I'm also obsessed with Danganronpa!

~Chiaki Nanami~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Chiaki Nanami~ » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:12 pm

Actually nvm! I'm gonna do full body, colored of all three! I'm already done with vinni's sketch
I play overwatch on console! My gamertag is Exxohh so if you want to play just send me a message \

~Chiaki Nanami~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scribblefoxx » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:05 pm

Anime Kitty wrote:
scribblefoxx wrote:

I really don't mind! I just need some art practice, so it won't be much! I can do the art first and you can decide what payment would be good afterwards if that works for you? ^-^
(I can do backgrounds too if you want? I have gotton a lot better at them! here is a test one I did a few weeks ago)

i usually prefer to pay in advance, but that's fine too! C: do you think you could do two fullbodies? you can choose which characters you draw, and you can totally add a background if you want to! basically just do whatever you want haha

scribblefoxx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scribblefoxx » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:09 pm

ImogenEquine wrote:Question - if I did multiple headshots, could I pick out a few more pets? c: You have so many lovely ones!

yeah i would probably do that! do you mind if i waited to order more until the first one is finished?

scribblefoxx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scribblefoxx » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:10 pm

~Cala Maria~ wrote:Actually nvm! I'm gonna do full body, colored of all three! I'm already done with vinni's sketch

ok sounds good, but would you mind sending me your examples before you go any further? the two pets you asked for as payment are my only list pets so I'm a little attached to them, sorry :S

scribblefoxx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Chiaki Nanami~ » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:47 pm

scribblefoxx wrote:
~Cala Maria~ wrote:Actually nvm! I'm gonna do full body, colored of all three! I'm already done with vinni's sketch

ok sounds good, but would you mind sending me your examples before you go any further? the two pets you asked for as payment are my only list pets so I'm a little attached to them, sorry :S

Yes I actually have an example with me right now, it's a Badge and, I only need the one of the lists not both.

~Chiaki Nanami~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me