Welcome to RaliaTheWolf's Art Shop!

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Should I make adoptables? (If yes, tell me what kind of animal you want to see!)

Yes
75%
No
25%

Total votes : 4

Re: Welcome to RaliaTheWolf's Art Shop!

Postby RaliaTheWolf » Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:59 pm

Hey everyone! There's a poll I made and it would be great to get your opinion on the topic!

Also, don't forget, there's a new Guess the Character out! Name it correctly and win a prize!
Hello! I am RaliaTheWolf, but you can call me Ralia ^^ I love animals, writing, drawing, gaming, photography, and learning! I am not on here a ton since I am in school, but I am open to PMs or trades whenever and I'll get back to them as soon as I see them! I hope you have a great day! ^^

ImageImageImage
RaliaTheWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RaliaTheWolf » Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:39 pm

Hello everyone! Just wanted to let you know that there's a new type of pixel art available for you to order!

Also, I'll be thinking of something to do for adoptables because someone wants them! If you have any ideas, feel free to send them my way!

Also also, don't forget, there's a new Guess the Character out! Name it correctly and win a prize!
Hello! I am RaliaTheWolf, but you can call me Ralia ^^ I love animals, writing, drawing, gaming, photography, and learning! I am not on here a ton since I am in school, but I am open to PMs or trades whenever and I'll get back to them as soon as I see them! I hope you have a great day! ^^

ImageImageImage
RaliaTheWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RaliaTheWolf » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:37 pm

Hello once again! I just wanted to let you know that I'm getting back into my freebies! Go to the first page of this thread to find them! While you're there, check out the Guess the Character game!

If you have any suggestions for adoptables or freebies, don't hesitate to post them here or PM me! ^^

ImageImageImage
RaliaTheWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me