Users Searching for Human/Anthro Art Post Here

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: Users Searching for Human/Anthro Art Post Here

Postby DoodleBro » Wed May 02, 2018 5:17 pm

I'm looking for art!

Species: Human
References: Leonissia and Cody
Personality: Leonissia: Bit on the more stand-offish side and motivated by more selfish means. She's usually got a bitter and prideful attitude, but when alone can be seen looking regretful.
Cody: A very kind young man who can always find a reason to smile, even in the darkest of times. However, he is known to be a bit naïve, especially when it comes to people and their intentions. More on the extroverted side.
What I'm looking for in the art: Digital busts, half-bodies, and full-bodies (Maybe some pixel)
Is this a try out for an adoptable? (if so, include the end date): Nope!
What I'm willing to pay: Rares, very rares and C$. And if you happen to want an art trade (and are okay with receiving traditional art), I'm up for that!
DoodleBro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hydroiid » Thu May 03, 2018 1:25 am

I'm looking for art!
Species: vampire
References: strong build, sometimes has rbf but is usually expressionless. Has an athletic body and usually wears tight plan black shirts to show his muscles off. He's a security guard/cop so he intimidating. His hair is usually slicked back as well.
Personality: (underdevelopment) cold, doesn't speak much, usually just grunts or hums in reply. Intimidating, always seems to look angry at the world. Gets his work done on time so he could go home to his dogs. Secret softy. Loyal and a protective of people he cares about.
What I'm looking for in the art: anything really
Is this a try out for an adoptable? (if so, include the end date):
What I'm willing to pay: PM me and we can work something out
hydroiid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby horrorterror » Fri May 04, 2018 9:41 pm

I'm looking for art!
Species: High elf
References: x Her face is bashed in from injuries and she tends to drool a bit. Rather muscular. Profound RBF, constantly messy hair. Crooked nose and jaw.
Personality: Grouchy, short tempered and generally irritable.
What I'm looking for in the art: Digital with few exceptions. I'd prefer her not to have a traditionally beautiful face as well, she's disfigured and rather rough around the edges.
Is this a try out for an adoptable? (if so, include the end date): Nope
What I'm willing to pay: I have C$, pets and items.
horrorterror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby modern » Sat May 05, 2018 10:33 am

I'm looking for art!
References: X
Personality: Quiet and Reserved, thoughful yet cold. A superhero in a smaller city.
What I'm looking for in the art: Fullbodies, digital or traditional. Busts and headshots are fine, too.
Is this a try out for an adoptable? (if so, include the end date): No.
What I'm willing to pay: Any rare I have, including my list pets. I'm leaving CS, so I'll go all out.
modern
i do commissions- link here
commission status- closed
mystic veil adopts
modern

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Agent Maine(Meta) » Mon May 07, 2018 10:34 am

I'm looking for art!
Species: Humanoid
References: Similar to the Agent venom/Flash thompson form from Spider-man, However, his build is not as muscular, appearing more lanky with the build of his form being that of his armor plating with a colorscheme of indigo and gold instead of black and white. A chitin plating/armor across his upper arms, across his back, over the sides of his hips and down the front of his legs. The plates formed similar to that of a pill bug almost, allowing him to curl up when need to to protect himself.
The spider on his front isn't actually a spider but more of just a gold stripe/oval in the front with two extra stripes that duck under the chitin plating on his legs.
Personality: Chitin is unlike the normal symbiote as chitin isn't fully matured, thus acts like a child most of the time. The nature of his creation is unknown but appears to take after one of the known Corrupted Symbiotes, highly suspected to be venom, however is stronger then toxin, thus why others are unsure whom he was created from, but isn't violent like them. Chitin even reacts positively towards Spider-Man unlike the others. Chitin also has the tendency to speak in third person due to a bad memory caused my genetic deterioration, thus has stated previously that if he doesn't repeat his own name so often, he'll actually forget it, but its been proven that if he interacts with a person enough, he starts to build a memory of them.
What I'm looking for in the art: Anythings good yo.
Is this a try out for an adoptable? (if so, include the end date): No.
What I'm willing to pay: I've got quite a few pets i can trade. However, certain ones, such as the ones from my Special tab are out of the question.

∞|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|∞

>ImageImageImage<
>Personal ryka collection<
>ImageImage<
∞|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|∞
Agent Maine(Meta)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chrysalism » Wed May 09, 2018 7:47 am

Chrysalism wrote:
Species: Elf
References: Headshot by Egg66E on CS
Fullbody by Egg66E on CS
Headshot by Pastel-Cake on CS
Personality: She’s a Druid, so nature loving, powerful, graceful, and stubborn.
What I'm looking for: Digital art only. Headshots and full bodies, any style except pixel or anime. Also, this may sound weird, but I’d love if you could try out a style from a video game (pm for info)
Is this a tryout?: Nope
What Im willing to pay: Sunbacks, ravens, jokers, cerbs, etc.
If you pm me, I have several other details about her appearance that weren’t in the refs, to give you more freedom when drawing her.
PM me if you're interested! Thanks! <3
Last edited by Chrysalism on Wed May 16, 2018 1:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chrysalism

Postby .:Ciel Phantomhive:. » Wed May 09, 2018 3:31 pm

I'm looking for art!
Name: Arkin Rabec
Species: human/demigod
References: Arkin
Personality: Arkin isn't very trusting of people. He mainly just "befriends" them to use them to accomplish his own goals. He's a self serving criminal. Though he doesn't want to have to hurt people, he's not afraid to if they try to stop him. He has a very adventure and excitement seeking personality, and just does whatever he wants. He's happy with his lifestyle and just wants to continue the way things are. He tends not to worry or focus on the consequences of his actions. He loves to embrace his different appearance and dye his hair different colors to not exactly blend in.
What I'm looking for in the art: probably fullbody or half body, but mainly have fun with posing and whatever else!
Is this a try out for an adoptable? (if so, include the end date): nope
What I'm willing to pay: pets, C$, items, art trade
.:Ciel Phantomhive:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby horrorterror » Wed May 09, 2018 6:11 pm

horrorterror wrote:I'm looking for art!
Species: High elf
References: x Her face is bashed in from injuries and she tends to drool a bit. Rather muscular. Profound RBF, constantly messy hair. Crooked nose and jaw.
Personality: Grouchy, short tempered and generally irritable.
What I'm looking for in the art: Digital with few exceptions. I'd prefer her not to have a traditionally beautiful face as well, she's disfigured and rather rough around the edges.
Is this a try out for an adoptable? (if so, include the end date): Nope
What I'm willing to pay: I have C$, pets and items.
horrorterror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kenobi. » Thu May 10, 2018 9:02 pm

I'm looking for art!
References: Star Wars characters Not Star Wars characters
Personality: just PM me with the character you're drawing and i'll tell you, no need to make a huge post.
What I'm willing to pay: Anything from my trade groups unless it's named ''Taken'', my remaining 50274 treasure on flight rising, Eldemore pets, and any characters from here

kenobi.
Kenobi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MOVED !!! » Fri May 11, 2018 11:04 pm

I'm looking for art!
Species: elf-humanoid
References: boop
Personality: Snarky, Deceitful, - overall a butthole 👀
What I'm looking for in the art: Headshot, just the head, front-view. (this will be used for my icon)
Is this a try out for an adoptable? (if so, include the end date): no it's not, it's my own original character. (OC)
What I'm willing to pay: rares or wishlist if possible.
(if you want c$ or items, we could work something out. (i can add FR treasure to it as well.))
MOVED !!!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me