Users Searching for Human/Anthro Art Post Here

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: Users Searching for Human/Anthro Art Post Here

Postby ∘Raven∘ » Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:59 pm

I'm looking for art!
Species: Human [Shape Shifter]
References: Will be added ASAP
Personality: Rachan is bright and caring, quick and witty in speech. He enjoys pranking those around him, but is reserved and can come off as hostile to those he doesn't know. He most often takes the form of a human, as it's his natural form, but he's often a werewolf or a dragon as well. He's awkward around women in most cases, just because he doesn't know how to talk to them. As a human he's both an archer and a swordsman, and wields a pair of green katanas.
What I'm looking for in the art: Anything and everything.
Is this a try out for an adoptable? (if so, include the end date): Nope, he's my character, and I made him myself.
What I'm willing to pay: Store pets, CS$, (tentative lists?) Old Rares etc. I'll update some refs ASAP, as I'm in the process of drawing him some more.
Kindness costs you nothing.
∘Raven∘

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Deleted Account. » Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:09 pm

x
Last edited by .Deleted Account. on Wed May 09, 2018 11:36 pm, edited 7 times in total.
.Deleted Account.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VulpesMiu » Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:09 am

I’m looking for someone skilled at drawing both humans and humans with animal parts. I’d like a pic for both of her forms; both fullbody.

I will pay in CS Rares:

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/accounts ... erid=46300

Rubyshard's human (and true) form, Reina:

Her name is Reina (Rubyshard is her warrior name in her Reptiline form), and she is 16 years old. She is 4’11”, and weighs 110lbs. (maybe). She is a Christian, and her alignment is hero, with shades of anti-hero.

She is a fire and lava elemental.

She is a small, short, and slender, Naruto-style anime girl, with short arms and legs, and small hands and feet. She has no muscle or fat. Her skin color is white. Her teeth are sharper than a normal human’s, and the incisors are pointer, but they are the same size as a normal human’s. She has sharp, pointed finger and toe nails.

Shape of Head and Eyes:

http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k48 ... 2abvz.jpeg

Eye Color: Amber Brown

https://www.wowremedies.com/wp-content/ ... makeup.jpg

Hair Color: Ashy Dirty Blonde

http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k48 ... 6kqqpb.png

Her hairstyle and length is like the hairstyle circled here, but with a pointed tuft on the back of the head:

http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k48 ... 1oxl4.jpeg

Clothes:

She wears clothes that are modest, comfortable, and practical. She hates things like dresses, skirts, and skorts.
She is wearing a purple t-shirt, and black shorts with red, vertical lines; she wears no socks or shoes
anymore thanks to her wild side.

Human Form with Reptiline-like attributes:

In this form, her eyes have slit, cat-like pupils; her ears become like the Reptiline’s; her teeth become fangs; her
face has whiskers; her fingernails and toenails become talons; and she grows wings and a tail. She is more physically fit in this form.

She is able to utilize the abilities and power of a Reptiline in this second form, which can further morph fully into a Reptiline.

This is her Reptiline form, and what the aforementioned attributes look like:

https://reptiline.deviantart.com/art/Re ... -695827718

Pose for human pic:

Cat-like stance on two legs for the regular human version, with a playful smirk.

Pose for human with Reptiline attributes:

Standing on all fours like a cat, with a fierce snarl.

If any of this isn’t possible to draw, then that’s okay.

If you need help with how she looks, then let me know and I'll try to help you. Please make the file editable. Please be patient with me if I need you to edit anything. I’m not used to designing humans, so I may need help.

Character, Species, Concept, etc. are copyrighted to me. This is a closed species, and is not available for anyone
Formerly Razza

VulpesMiu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rubyrocketboots13 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:13 am

I'm looking for art!
Species: Humanoid ( she can control earth and metal substances)
References: Image (Art by AmethistArrows)
Personality: Basil is a fairly quiet spirit. She is always very calm and sweet unless you get on her bad side. Even though it takes a lot to make her angry, she's not a complete push over. She won't hesitate to through the first punch in a fight. Basil extremely introverted and will avoid conflict with most people at all costs. Her best trait is that she is very kind and compassionate. Her favorite things are retro video games, 80's things ( like the buttons on her vest), too loud music, ROLLER DERBY, and painting.
What I'm looking for in the art: I'm a fan of cute art styles and I really like more "sketchy" looking styles, though anything is really fine with me. Feel free to change her up a little ( though please ask before you do). I would also really, really love an avatar of her!
What I'm willing to pay: Send a suggestion AFTER
Other: PLEASE SEND A COUPLE EXAMPLES BEFORE I SAY YES OR NO
And if you could draw her with her brother, that would be AMAZING!

I also have a few anthro characters that I would like art of ^^ I can send a link to my Da Sta.sh if you'd like to see my other characters

Name: Blossom
Ref: https://sta.sh/010gm0scjkrt ( The girl in my profile pic)
Personality: Blossom is very sweet and a huge push over! She loves pastries and to act! ( I have more on her, but I dont feel like typing it out at the moment ^^;)
Other/Payment: SAME AS ABOVE!

I'D REALLY LOVE ART OF THESE GUYS!!
Name: Eden
Ref: Eden
Personality: In the ref

Name: Eden
Ref:Branch
Personality: In the ref
rubyrocketboots13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby puddssoul » Tue May 01, 2018 11:11 am

I'm looking for art!
Species: Humanoid/Dollhouse Doll
References: Link
Personality:
Jayde is blunt and likes to speak her mind although she often comes off seeming a little snarky and sarcastic in doing so. She likes things simple, clean, and in order, from her apartment to her relationships with others. She isn't the most emotional or sensitive person and often has trouble connecting with others but covers this by simply pretending not to care. Jayde acts a lot tougher than she actually is because she likes not having people try to mess with her and thinks it's better to be lonely than have a chance to get hurt. Aside from people, she's actually quite brave and is willing to try just about anything. She's pretty chill in general and it takes a lot to piss her off but once you have you better run, her wrath will shock even the people who know her best. In a lot of aspects, she's quite similar to the personalities and attributes of her pet snakes. A lot of people label her a bad influence without getting to know her and over the years it's made her grow colder. You could probably label her "misunderstood", and while she is more on the side of being a lone wolf, she does get lonely at times and usually turns to her shadow or her snakes for social interaction. She can get very anxious when forced into social situations, even if she won't neccesarily show it on the surface.
What I'm looking for in the art:
I love all styles of art, but at the moment I'd love a hanahaki AU of her, or possibly other outfits and things like that!
Is this a try out for an adoptable? (if so, include the end date): Nope!
What I'm willing to pay: Rares, very rares, items, I have some C$, just depends on what you want!

puddssoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormy tom » Tue May 01, 2018 11:35 am

I'm looking for art!
Species: Human
References:
(can provide more upon request)
1 2 3 4

Personality:
(feel free to ask questions if you need, to make sure your art is accurate!)
James is a narcissist. He is a fabulous pilot and has great aim, and he knows it. He is a bad liar, but he is extremely perceptive.

What I'm looking for in the art:
High quality.
I am looking for someone who can draw human extremely well. I don't mind if you just want to do head shots, busts, or full bodies. But you must be good at drawing humans.
I am open to all kinds of art! Scenes would be neat! A few other things I had in mind were an expression sheet, a sketch dump (I can give you details of someone I would love to see James with), posed fullbodies that show off his various qualities.

What I'm willing to pay:
I have a UR foal I would be willing to offer. We can discuss a fair arrangement ^^
Any rares in my trades group are also up for grabs.

I am also an extremely skilled artist and would be happy to do an art trade!
I can do paintings to sketches, full-bodies to head shots. I can design characters, make simple animations, and even do some pixel art. Examples:
Character design/anthro/female | Human/female/painting | Anthro/female/painting
Human/male/painting | Male/painting | Male/Anthro
Dragon painting | Pixel avatar

I also run a species if you are interested in getting a custom or two in exchange.
Quoll examples:
1 2 3
He/They
Art by me
stormy tom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ruethefangirl » Tue May 01, 2018 11:44 am

rue.the.fangirl wrote:I'm looking for art!
Species: Fox girl
References: Nessa
Personality: Shy, a good friend, introvert
What I'm looking for in the art: a colored fullbody or halfbody
What I'm willing to pay: 7C$, rares/very rares

Hi! I'm Rue, or Teeny c:
I'm sorta bad at responding but
feel free to message me anyway XD My PMs
are open if you wanna rant, chat about
fandoms or just talk about your day!
My main fandoms are: The Good Place,
Percy Jackson (HoO), She-ra, ATLA.

Storkies | Vargs
*Note* The art in my
ruethefangirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Deleted Account. » Tue May 01, 2018 1:08 pm

x
Last edited by .Deleted Account. on Wed May 09, 2018 11:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.
.Deleted Account.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PastelCupid » Wed May 02, 2018 1:25 pm

I'm looking for a custom character!
Species: Human/Demon/Incubus/Vampire
References: message me?
Personality: aha message me if you're interested!
What I'm looking for in the custom: i have a good idea of what you can do to create him so either message me for info?
What I'm willing to pay: art, design, animal jam items, flight rising and da points
PastelCupid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Ciel Phantomhive:. » Wed May 02, 2018 1:32 pm

I'm looking for art!
Species: human (Machine)
References: Ajey
Personality: Ajey is very sweet, but very naive and often too trusting and loyal. He loves helping others and can get very emotional. He doesn't react well to people breaking his trust of them, though he can't bring himself to truly hate someone. He always looks for the best and believes the world can be a good and beautiful place .
What I'm looking for in the art: fullbody or half body
Is this a try out for an adoptable? (if so, include the end date): nope
What I'm willing to pay: pets. Items. C$.
.:Ciel Phantomhive:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me