Users Searching for Human/Anthro Art Post Here

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: Users Searching for Human/Anthro Art Post Here

Postby mad king ryan. » Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:54 am

I'm looking for art!
Species: Human/fallen angel
References: here
Personality: laid back, pessimistic
What I'm looking for in the art: Honestly I'm looking for whatever I can get, heh.
Is this a try out for an adoptable? (if so, include the end date): No
Small ? Character Desc: Hair is dark brown, loose it's to his chin, often in a bun or ponytail, very curly. Brown eyes, purple if fallen angel version. Often in flannel. Usually smiling. He's 5'11", stocky but not overweight. If fallen angel form, he has large black wings (larger than the ref)
What I'm willing to pay: literally almost every pet is up for grabs, c$ can be discussed. also have flightrising dragons & currency.

--

I'm looking for art!
Species: Human/demon
Personality: Cocky, self-satisfied, amused
What I'm looking for in the art: Honestly I'm looking for whatever I can get, heh.
Small ? Character Desc: not-quite-platinum-blonde hair, longer in the back than in front, often worn in a ponytail. Crystal blue eyes, often wears red shades, human form does not include the horns. Pale. 6'1", not too skinny but not super muscular. his demon form comes with horns, wings, and tail.
What I'm willing to pay: literally almost every pet is up for grabs, c$ can be discussed. also have flightrising dragons & currency.

--

I'm looking for art!
Species: Human
Personality: Proud, superior, hardworking
What I'm looking for in the art: Honestly I'm looking for whatever I can get, heh. I need better rep and ref for him than gaia models
Small ? Character Desc: Long messy black hair, often hidden under hats and hoods. blue-grey eyes. Pale skin. 5'10". Works nights and takes online classes, often in hoodies and jackets, always looks sleepy tbh.

--

I'm looking for art!
Species: human/demon
Personality: soft, secretly full of nightmares, sleepy boy
What I'm looking for in the art: Honestly I'm looking for whatever I can get, heh. I need better rep and ref for him than gaia models
Small ? Character Desc: bright red hair, no longer than his chin. dark green eyes. Pale skin. Always seems to be wearing pajamas or sweats. Always sleepy.

Feel free to PM me if you'd like to take any of my boys on, just send me a trade with what your price would be and we can go from there!
nick | he/him
tired gay geezer.
mad king ryan.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VulpesMiu » Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:06 pm

I’m looking for someone skilled at drawing both humans and humans with animal parts. I’d like a pic for both of her forms; both fullbody.

I will pay in CS Rares:

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/accounts ... erid=46300

Rubyshard's human (and true) form, Reina:

Her name is Reina (Rubyshard is her warrior name in her Reptiline form), and she is 16 years old. She is 4’11”, and weighs 110lbs. (maybe). She is a Christian, and her alignment is hero, with shades of anti-hero.

She is a fire and lava elemental.

She is a small, short, and slender, Naruto-style anime girl, with short arms and legs, and small hands and feet. She has no muscle or fat. Her skin color is white. Her teeth are sharper than a normal human’s, and the incisors are pointer, but they are the same size as a normal human’s. She has sharp, pointed finger and toe nails.

Shape of Head and Eyes:

http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k48 ... 2abvz.jpeg

Eye Color: Amber Brown

https://www.wowremedies.com/wp-content/ ... makeup.jpg

Hair Color: Ashy Dirty Blonde

http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k48 ... 6kqqpb.png

Her hairstyle and length is like the hairstyle circled here, but with a pointed tuft on the back of the head:

http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k48 ... 1oxl4.jpeg

Clothes:

She wears clothes that are modest, comfortable, and practical. She hates things like dresses, skirts, and skorts.
She is wearing a purple t-shirt, and black shorts with red, vertical lines; she wears no socks or shoes
anymore thanks to her wild side.

Human Form with Reptiline-like attributes:

In this form, her eyes have slit, cat-like pupils; her ears become like the Reptiline’s; her teeth become fangs; her
face has whiskers; her fingernails and toenails become talons; and she grows wings and a tail. She is more physically fit in this form.

She is able to utilize the abilities and power of a Reptiline in this second form, which can further morph fully into a Reptiline.

This is her Reptiline form, and what the aforementioned attributes look like:

https://reptiline.deviantart.com/art/Re ... -695827718

Pose for human pic:

Cat-like stance on two legs for the regular human version, with a playful smirk.

Pose for human with Reptiline attributes:

Standing on all fours like a cat, with a fierce snarl.

If any of this isn’t possible to draw, then that’s okay.

If you need help with how she looks, then let me know and I'll try to help you. Please make the file editable. Please be patient with me if I need you to edit anything. I’m not used to designing humans, so I may need help.

Character, Species, Concept, etc. are copyrighted to me. This is a closed species, and is not available for anyone.
Formerly Razza

VulpesMiu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Off the Hook » Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:35 am

i'm looking for art!
species; demon
reference; toyhou.se + reference photo
personality: described in the toyhou.se link. but, a brief personality for jordan is that she's rather childish and immature, and she has a strong distaste for humans.
what I'm looking for in the art: i'd like it if it could show off her personality a bit? i'm honestly just down for whatever.
payment: any pet(s), aside from bats, from my collection.

please pm with some examples if you're interested!
- avery

"Let's wake the sleepin'
    giants with our sloppy
    sonic science!"
Off the Hook

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ruethefangirl » Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:20 am

I'm looking for art!
Species: Fox girl
References: Nessa
Personality: Shy, a good friend, introvert
What I'm looking for in the art: a colored fullbody (or halfbody)
What I'm willing to pay: 7C$, rares

Hi! I'm Rue, or Teeny c:
I'm sorta bad at responding but
feel free to message me anyway XD My PMs
are open if you wanna rant, chat about
fandoms or just talk about your day!
My main fandoms are: The Good Place,
Percy Jackson (HoO), She-ra, ATLA.

Storkies | Vargs
*Note* The art in my
ruethefangirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cruxich » Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:11 pm

I'm looking for art!
Species: Spider anthro
References: all i have as of right now
Personality: Shy, frail (can crack under pressure), and a little pessimistic
What I'm looking for in the art: Preferably a simple reference sheet, but I can make do with a colored fullbody
Is this a try out for an adoptable? (if so, include the end date): N\A
What I'm willing to pay: Rares | This years store pets

It is not necessary to draw her freckles, you are absolutely free to leave those out! If interested in tackling her, PM me and we can work things out from there.
---------
I'm not really active on here all that much lol, unless there's an on-site event going on.
--------
ImageImage
Cruxich

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DoodleBro » Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:29 pm

I'm looking for art!

References: Leonissia and Cody
Personality: Leonissia: Bit on the more stand-offish side and motivated by more selfish means. She's usually got a bitter and prideful attitude, but when alone can be seen looking regretful.
Cody: A very kind young man who can always find a reason to smile, even in the darkest of times. However, he is known to be a bit naïve, especially when it comes to people and their intentions. More on the extroverted side.
What I'm looking for in the art: Digital busts, half-bodies, and full-bodies (Maybe some pixel)
Is this a try out for an adoptable? (if so, include the end date): Nope!
What I'm willing to pay: Rares, very rares and C$. And if you happen to want an art trade (and are okay with receiving traditional art), I'm up for that!
DoodleBro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Ciel Phantomhive:. » Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:45 pm

I'm looking for art!
Species: human (Machine)
References: Ajey
Personality: Ajey is very sweet, but very naive and often too trusting and loyal. He loves helping others and can get very emotional. He doesn't react well to people breaking his trust of them, though he can't bring himself to truly hate someone. He always looks for the best and believes the world can be a good and beautiful place .
What I'm looking for in the art: fullbody or half body
Is this a try out for an adoptable? (if so, include the end date): nope
What I'm willing to pay: pets. Items. C$.
.:Ciel Phantomhive:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kenobi. » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:25 am

Kenobi. wrote:
I'm looking for art!
References: Lily Mason Charles Amara Cato Shadow
Personality: Lily: Happy, sometimes to the point of concern --- Mason: Angry, Sarcastic, but a good guy at heart and Lily's best friend. --- Charles: A *bit* less happy than Lily, but he makes up for with by being smooth as heck and very flirty (because those characters are honestly the best) --- Amara: Judging you hardcore on the inside, glares on the outside. --- Cato: Shy, very artistic and very smart, could probably casually convince your would-be murderer to let you go if he works up enough courage.
What I'm looking for in the art: Anything that shows their personality, I would love to have drawings with Lily, Mason, and Charles together. Charles does not like Mason, but he can be useful sometimes.
What I'm willing to pay: Anything from here unless it's named ''Taken'', my remaining 38274 treasure on flight rising, Eldemore pets,
and any characters from here

kenobi.
Kenobi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scorpiontracks » Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:32 am

I'm looking for art!
Species: lumina morte (basically he’s a lot like a canine)
References: https://sta.sh
Personality:he is grumpy a lot of the time but also likes to trick people and such. I’m good at descriptions lmao
What I'm looking for in the art: I’m okay with headshots busts fullbodies etc
Is this a try out for an adoptable? (if so, include the end date): no
What I'm willing to pay: I’m okay with almost any pet I have, but I am a bit picky with the space event and the 2016 Halloween event.
Scorpiontracks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Users Searching for Human/Anthro Art Post Here

Postby dvnc » Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:40 am

I'm looking for art!
Species: (2) Cats ; Hopland Bunny;
References: Fruit Wafer Kat
Personality: To put it simply, Fruit is exceptionally relaxed and unflustered, but she has her moments sometimes.
Wafer is, naturally, a very shy bunny that enjoys nature; she ends up going to parks to cloud watch, most of the time.
Kat is a very extroverted, carefree cat that likes to work with others.
What I'm looking for in the art: Digital - Fullbodies + Headshots + Busts
Is this a try out for an adoptable? (if so, include the end date): n/a
What I'm willing to pay: 09' rares, Valuable items, List pets (possibly), etc. If you have a Furvilla account, i can offer some stuff from there -
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
i breathe love & see him everyday,
even though my love's a world away.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
» ♥ [bi] - [she/her] » ♥ [pun lover] » ♥ - [mel ♥] »
dvnc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups