Wookie's art (new customs!), all payments[closed]

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

What day would you prefer the thread to be opened?

Friday
24%
Saturday
8%
Sunday
8%
I have no preference
60%

Total votes : 25

Re: Wookie's art, all payments[closed]

Postby Wookieinmashoo » Mon Feb 05, 2024 7:45 am

EchothroughDarkness wrote:When you're open can I get something from you. Feel free to give me a heads up as I won't be as active this week (only on Thursdays)

Just a question here. What would a TD CEG get me?

I would have to look up what a true date is going for, but at least a full scene, if not two. If you want to be added to the discord ping list, lust let me know, since I sent out pings in the art advertisement section of the CS discord
Wookieinmashoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchothroughDarkness » Mon Feb 05, 2024 8:16 pm

Wookieinmashoo wrote:
EchothroughDarkness wrote:When you're open can I get something from you. Feel free to give me a heads up as I won't be as active this week (only on Thursdays)

I would have to look up what a true date is going for, but at least a full scene, if not two. If you want to be added to the discord ping list, lust let me know, since I sent out pings in the art advertisement section of the CS discord

No customs. But a full scene will do. I have ideas.

And about discord, I can probably get it back, bits it's not something I use. So here is fine. Pm me
EchothroughDarkness

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wookieinmashoo » Tue Feb 06, 2024 1:06 am

EchothroughDarkness wrote:
Wookieinmashoo wrote:

No customs. But a full scene will do. I have ideas.

And about discord, I can probably get it back, bits it's not something I use. So here is fine. Pm me

I'm sorry I can't PM. If I make one exception I would have to do it for everyone who asks. By "no customs" do you mean you don't want one? If a true date galaxy is worth double its base price then I could potentially do a custom since I don't have an example to use yet.
Wookieinmashoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchothroughDarkness » Tue Feb 06, 2024 1:30 am

So you will do a custom. Thinking now. TD galaxy is worth between 2 nons and 2.5 nons (2400-4000 c$) - I think. If that helps to gauge it. (2 full scenes + portrait / custom) that should work. I prefer the custom.
EchothroughDarkness

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crowfood » Tue Feb 06, 2024 9:02 pm

psst.. could i be added to the discord pinglist? my user is kyurenine
she/they
@vel-crows

my gf ❤️
crowfood

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Wookie's art (new customs!), all payments[closed]

Postby Candilicious » Wed Feb 07, 2024 10:07 am

Hello, I was interested in a custom character from you but I wasn't sure if you'd do it for UR Grapes?
Candi ❥ Adult ❥ Any Pronouns
Hiya, I'm Candi. I returned after a long time.
I am a writer, artist and coder in my free
time. My user ID is 1025082

About meTradeArt Shop

Sig/pfp art ©
Candilicious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wookieinmashoo » Wed Feb 07, 2024 11:38 am

Candilicious wrote:Hello, I was interested in a custom character from you but I wasn't sure if you'd do it for UR Grapes?

Unfortunately no, I'm looking for at least 2 nons worth. I haven't yet settled on a price, but it will be done on a case by case basis and details will be determined by the price. I'm also not looking for lower demand pets like the grapes right now since I took on a zebra, I'm sorry. Once I trade off the zebra I could potentially take the grapes for a regular slot, not a custom.

crowfood wrote:psst.. could i be added to the discord pinglist? my user is kyurenine

Added!
Wookieinmashoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby T w i x » Thu Feb 08, 2024 10:01 am

Hi, when you open again I have the UR Dragon I know you are looking for. I wanted a custom character reference sheet with like accessories on it but I wasn't sure if the UR Dragon (2023 UR) would be enough for what I'm looking for. So, I wanted to ask and see what you thought on this:

I'm wanting a full reference sheet with front, side and back view with accessories on the reference sheet and I'd love hair but I'd like the reference sheet to have a version with hair and one without (unsure if you are willing to do that or not) and one with clothes and one without clothes (again, I'm unsure if you'd do that or not).

Also, are you able to do anthro skunks?

I apologize for these questions 😭
T w i x

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wookieinmashoo » Thu Feb 08, 2024 11:57 am

T w i x wrote:Hi, when you open again I have the UR Dragon I know you are looking for. I wanted a custom character reference sheet with like accessories on it but I wasn't sure if the UR Dragon (2023 UR) would be enough for what I'm looking for. So, I wanted to ask and see what you thought on this:

I'm wanting a full reference sheet with front, side and back view with accessories on the reference sheet and I'd love hair but I'd like the reference sheet to have a version with hair and one without (unsure if you are willing to do that or not) and one with clothes and one without clothes (again, I'm unsure if you'd do that or not).

Also, are you able to do anthro skunks?

I apologize for these questions 😭

Hello, the UR dragon is great. What I'm offering for reference sheet is listed, so I won't be doing a side. The custom character sheet is meant for that, a custom character, but if you are wanting a character sheet for a character you already have, that's fine as well. Since the hair would just be copying and pasting on and off the body, that's fine.

Skunks are also fine as well!

I also wanted to add, that because it's a pet I'm wanting, the UR dragon does not need a slot.
Wookieinmashoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Wookie's art (new customs!), all payments[open, 3 slots]

Postby Wookieinmashoo » Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:38 am

Unfortunately, the first custom character did not go well for me so I will be working on the process.

Thread is open again for 3 slots

These will be worked on next weekend because I am busy on Sunday, unless I can get in some time after breakfast
Wookieinmashoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me