closed

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Are these Avatars, Signatures, Buttons And Banners Good Standard?

Yes, they are amazing! :D
50%
They're Good :thumbup:
30%
They're Okay :|
No votes
Meh :/
10%
Rubbish :thumbdown:
10%

Total votes : 10

Re: ~*Pixiepops' Art Shop*~

Postby PixiePops » Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:56 am

Thank You For Buying, you're order is ready and being PM'd to you
Hey I'm PixiePops, but feel free to call me Pixie. You'll normally find me browsing the forums, occasionally giving my opinion. I am currently a member of the CS Gazette and have an writing shop with midnight. If anyone is actually reading this, then, cool :D I love making new friends so feel free to PM me. I'm quite a random person, so... That's something that you gotta get used to! Well, I don't know what else to put, so...see ya! X
PixiePops

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~*Pixiepops' Art Shop*~

Postby PixiePops » Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:07 am

bump! please can you order? what's wrong with them!
Hey I'm PixiePops, but feel free to call me Pixie. You'll normally find me browsing the forums, occasionally giving my opinion. I am currently a member of the CS Gazette and have an writing shop with midnight. If anyone is actually reading this, then, cool :D I love making new friends so feel free to PM me. I'm quite a random person, so... That's something that you gotta get used to! Well, I don't know what else to put, so...see ya! X
PixiePops

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~*Pixiepops' Art Shop~Avatars And Signatures*~

Postby PixiePops » Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:52 am

Bump!!!!!!!!!!
PixiePops

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PixiePops » Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:23 pm

Bump! I'm now doing special back 2school avatars and signatures
PixiePops

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Apocolyptic Chaos » Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:38 pm

Signature mine
Background: Icy blue with black slashes and some green in there some where
Text:River
PictureImage:
Colour and Font: black,ice blue and green and dark blue
Animation: how about winking?
Payment*:a rare and 3 uncommons pluss tip wich i will give under how much i love the art
Other: she has a peacock neckalce and a feather earing and a few silver stud earings and silver hoops earings small ones though
Apocolyptic Chaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PixiePops » Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:46 pm

Ok thankyou your order might take a while if that's okay? I'll try the quickest I can but I don't want to make it too hurried and unfinished
PixiePops

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♪Pixiepops Art Shop♪ ♫Animated Avatars And Signatures♫

Postby PixiePops » Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:25 pm

You're welcome :thumbup:
PixiePops

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PixiePops » Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:25 pm

Poll now open! :D
PixiePops

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PixiePops » Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:09 am

If you have/are/going to vote please post saying so and also what you have voted. Please be honest, I can take constructive criticism
PixiePops

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me