Seeking Amur Leopard Art!

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Seeking Amur Leopard Art!

Postby Rhapsody » Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:06 am

Hello (:

After much searching, thinking, and analyzing, I've come to a conclusion- my fursona should rightfully be an Amur Leopard. Why? Many reasons... I feel like their personality/habits match a lot of my own. They're good climbers and enjoy heights (that'd be me), sprinters (i can only do short distances when running), primarily nocturnal (yeah, I'm awake at weird times...), mostly solitary (i love being with people, but I'm also perfectly happy alone), and endangered (there is only one of me P: ). I love their appearance and we even have matching eye colors. I guess I've always kind of considered myself part some proud and wild cat....

But here's the problem. Not a lot of artists will take on the challenge of drawing spots. I'm dying for some art and I really hope a couple of you guys will step up to the challenge. I've got pets galore and I know we can work something out.

If you think you can take on the challenge, post here or PM me. Much thanks,
~Rhapsody

Oh! and for those of you who might not know, this is what Amur Leopards look like (:
courtesy of umnet.com
courtesy of Edinburgh Zoo
courtesy of felinest.com
Rhapsody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Seeking Amur Leopard Art!