Seeking Quality Cat Artists For Memorial

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Seeking Quality Cat Artists For Memorial

Postby Desmond » Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:42 pm

On August 2, I lost my boy. Phil had lived with me for sixteen years - the vast majority of my life - and had gotten me through being homeless and getting past my father's death. He was a constant in my life, always there to comfort me when I needed him, and always happy to curl up in my lap when he needed me. I taught him to use the "human-toilet" when I was five, and, when we lost our home, he was the only pet to return. He was... incredibly special to me. As such, I'd love some art of him. Anyone who is skilled in drawing cats, especially ones that are mostly brindled, as he was, I'd love to hear from you.

Before any negotiations start, I want to see some previous art that you've done of cats, and, is possible, a sample swatch of brindling stripes (doesn't have to be very big, I just want to make sure you know how to do it). I don't have all that much to offer for payment, but I'm sure I can scrape something acceptable up.
Please, don't start on art before we negotiate a price!

To get an idea of what you'd be drawing (I've got better references that I'll send once we have a price settled), here's a "sample" picture I took of him a few years back: [X]
Characters /2/ PikakeClan /4/ F3 Pod
Part of the journey is the end.

ImageImageImage
Desmond
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Seeking Quality Cat Artists For Memorial

Postby Desmond » Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:17 am

Bump~
Characters /2/ PikakeClan /4/ F3 Pod
Part of the journey is the end.

ImageImageImage
Desmond
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby killslay-steelclaw » Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:39 am

http://killslay-steelclaw.deviantart.co ... /#/d47kl38 this is the latest cat pic i've done. its also a memorial piece. you can check out my deviantart gallery for more examples of my artwork in general. if you want i can do you a sample of brindle if you like. let me know
[size=150]Bellebeaus adoption centre closed atm viewtopic.php?f=40&t=1018058 UFA 2011 AUTUMN STORE PET
http://killslay-steelclaw.deviantart.com/
[b]Pet's name:
isolse
killslay-steelclaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jern. » Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:15 am

I can do a head shot for you for free ;A; heres my DA http://demonofthenightsun.deviantart.com/
jern.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me