Character Auction ~ Two Charries Up!

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Character Auction ~ Two Charries Up!

Postby Liru Kaulitz » Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:32 am

Hey guys!
I was thinking of auctioning off some of my old characters, and my old fursona. I barely even look at them anymore, unfortunately. So they are up for grabs now! I must warn you, they used to be important to me, so I want someone who will take good care of them. thanks for looking and have a good day!

~*~

Ariana

Ariana was my first fursona, and I put alot of pets into getting art for her. She was good for me for only a short while, but I still want a good pay and a good home for her. Autos for Ariana e any VR dog. Other art can be found here, under her section, if you win, you can have all of the art. Thank you!

Bids
-none-

~*~

Apollo

Apollo was supposed to be Ariana's mate, though they couldn't have babies because of their species differences. You don't have to make them still connected, though. I will ask for any '09, '08 VR pet as an auto for Apollo. Any extra art of him can be found here, and will belong to you if you win him. Thanks!

Bids
-none-
Liru Kaulitz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Character Auction ~ Two Charries Up!

Postby DecafBunny » Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:57 pm

Cute
        • Going on Haitus again... •

Art by sugartabby72600 wrote:
Owed Work wrote:
• Dealing with personal issues. Probably won't be active again.

DecafBunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Character Auction ~ Two Charries Up!

Postby Liru Kaulitz » Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:49 pm

Thanks^^
Liru Kaulitz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me