{Summer!'s Graphic Shop} Under Construction

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

{Summer!'s Graphic Shop} Under Construction

Postby je t'aime » Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:13 am

Welcome to. .
Summer!'s Graphic Shop!

Current Status ~ Closed

Information;

I wanted to start this shop because, on a few other sites I've joined, I've always ended up making graphics for people. Why? I love it. I love getting orders, and making them with my own personal touch, and then showing off my work to the customer. Even if the customer isn't satisfied, I redo it, I work harder, so they are happy!

What I Can Do;

From all my practice with different things, I can make quite a few items for you too select from. Those are:
Signature Images/Banners
Dividers
Name Tags
On the first site I started my graphics, which would be FooPets, you were able to put images on a pets profile. because of this, I'm use to making more graphics, like, birth certificates, wedding certificates, profile pictures, (that were larger than 100x100), pet images, and so on.

Suggestions;

Do you have a certain graphic you would like too suggest? PM me! I'm open to all suggestions, and will most likely do it, as long as I don't need to learn rocket science for it (:

Navigate;

Rules
Payment

je t'aime

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me