Wookie's art (new customs!), all payments[closed]

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

What day would you prefer the thread to be opened?

Friday
24%
Saturday
8%
Sunday
8%
I have no preference
60%

Total votes : 25

Re: Wookie's art (new customs!), all payments[closed]

Postby EchothroughDarkness » Mon May 20, 2024 5:19 am

I need to get myself a slot but I never seem to be online (missed your opening of more slots) and no discord for you to tell me when things are opening so I’m gonna put this tiny one here.

This guy hasn’t got art from you (I can’t believe it)

I want a: Portrait
Name of the character: Scrappy
About the character: He’s a dachshund that loves to be happy and loves hotdogs.
Short Description of what you want: Portrait of him with a hotdog in his mouth (no hotdog costume please) Tongue out, happy look to his face. One ear up the other down (facing you please) He’s in the sun so no dark themes needed here.
[b]Owner of the character: Dccrawler (TH)

Link to character: https://toyhou.se/12218740.scrappy/gallery
Payment: C$ or pets, maybe both (I dunno yet)

Take your time, again I always miss your opening times so you can do this when you want, it’s there anyways.
EchothroughDarkness

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wookieinmashoo » Tue May 21, 2024 4:14 am

Lifora wrote:Here's the form!

I want a: Full Scene
Name of the character: Caspar (Cat, Housecat) + Sparrow (Coyote)
About the character: Caspar is from the stars, he comes to earth to learn and blend in (Earth is where he originally came from, but was taken as a child to space) + Sparrow is the first character that meets him! They are in love. Personality wise, Caspar is clever, logical, doesn't convey emotion super well and is calmer, while Sparrow is much less calm and shows emotion much more, thinks with feelings much more than what is logical, but she is quite happy and somewhat carefree
Short Description of what you want:
Caspar and Sparrow interacting, I prefer to be able to see both of their faces but I understand it can be too difficult to do for this scene- so if you cannot, don't worry about their faces showing! But the pose would probably be them looking at each other and kind of holding each other. They'd both be wearing coats, Caspar a black/dark grey coat with dark boots and light grey pants, Sparrow with a pink coat + pink boots and light blue jeans
*Caspar is a head taller, and both would be anthro
https://sta.sh/012z7n61te8j
https://sta.sh/2ysfzqqqnzj?edit=1
Owner of the character (CS, DA,TH, etc. username! Not "me"): Chickensmoothie/Toyhouse/Deviantart - Lifora (Imcaspar is my husbands account but it is just storage- he does not have a CS account)

Payment: Min 2600c$, But I have a lot of items (Only around 20 are off-limits, and they and random- so I can show you what ones are, if any others interested you) And I do have more c$, but if the price is quite a bit more I do need to know to make sure I can pay it!

One more thing, please post reference to clothing since coats/boots can vary depending on what you want. Once those are provided I can give a price. I'll also check out your items as well, but it's likely just be C$.

After looking at your reference, would you be able to update it to show about how much space you want the characters to take up? That would greatly change things.

EchothroughDarkness wrote:I need to get myself a slot but I never seem to be online (missed your opening of more slots) and no discord for you to tell me when things are opening so I’m gonna put this tiny one here.

This guy hasn’t got art from you (I can’t believe it)

I want a: Portrait
Name of the character: Scrappy
About the character: He’s a dachshund that loves to be happy and loves hotdogs.
Short Description of what you want: Portrait of him with a hotdog in his mouth (no hotdog costume please) Tongue out, happy look to his face. One ear up the other down (facing you please) He’s in the sun so no dark themes needed here.
[b]Owner of the character: Dccrawler (TH)

Link to character: https://toyhou.se/12218740.scrappy/gallery
Payment: C$ or pets, maybe both (I dunno yet)

Take your time, again I always miss your opening times so you can do this when you want, it’s there anyways.

Unfortunately, the thread is closed. If you keep missing it there's always the option to be added to the discord ping list
Wookieinmashoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lifora » Tue May 21, 2024 4:44 am

Wookieinmashoo wrote:
Lifora wrote:Here's the form!

I want a: Full Scene
Name of the character: Caspar (Cat, Housecat) + Sparrow (Coyote)
About the character: Caspar is from the stars, he comes to earth to learn and blend in (Earth is where he originally came from, but was taken as a child to space) + Sparrow is the first character that meets him! They are in love. Personality wise, Caspar is clever, logical, doesn't convey emotion super well and is calmer, while Sparrow is much less calm and shows emotion much more, thinks with feelings much more than what is logical, but she is quite happy and somewhat carefree
Short Description of what you want:
Caspar and Sparrow interacting, I prefer to be able to see both of their faces but I understand it can be too difficult to do for this scene- so if you cannot, don't worry about their faces showing! But the pose would probably be them looking at each other and kind of holding each other. They'd both be wearing coats, Caspar a black/dark grey coat with dark boots and light grey pants, Sparrow with a pink coat + pink boots and light blue jeans
*Caspar is a head taller, and both would be anthro
https://sta.sh/012z7n61te8j
https://sta.sh/2ysfzqqqnzj?edit=1
Owner of the character (CS, DA,TH, etc. username! Not "me"): Chickensmoothie/Toyhouse/Deviantart - Lifora (Imcaspar is my husbands account but it is just storage- he does not have a CS account)

Payment: Min 2600c$, But I have a lot of items (Only around 20 are off-limits, and they and random- so I can show you what ones are, if any others interested you) And I do have more c$, but if the price is quite a bit more I do need to know to make sure I can pay it!

One more thing, please post reference to clothing since coats/boots can vary depending on what you want. Once those are provided I can give a price. I'll also check out your items as well, but it's likely just be C$.

After looking at your reference, would you be able to update it to show about how much space you want the characters to take up? That would greatly change things.

I updated it and it has the section where the characters would be (And how much space they'd take) + clothing!
I'm an artist.

When I order art, please message me when I ask you too! I do NOT always recheck forums as I am a busy person. There's a chance I won't have payment, I only keep payment when I know that a commission was accepted.
Lifora

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wookieinmashoo » Tue May 21, 2024 10:21 am

Lifora wrote:
I updated it and it has the section where the characters would be (And how much space they'd take) + clothing!

Looks great, base price would be fine for these since the clothing is fairly simple
Wookieinmashoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Wookie's art (new customs!), all payments[open]

Postby Wookieinmashoo » Sun May 26, 2024 2:30 am

vencrypt wrote:I want a: (portrait, full body, full scene) Full scene
Name of the character: Shin
About the character: Nature-esk boi!
Short Description of what you want: I would like him in his feral chinese dragon form please! would some type of water element with fish such as gar, sunfish, darterfish etc (no carp like koi or goldfish please ;-;) be alright to include? doesn't have their fullbodies but maybe a top down? whichever you'd prefer!
Owner of the character (CS, DA,TH, etc. username! Not "me"): vEncrypt

I have a UR holo cake and a hollyfox to offer! Is there anything else you'd like?

https://www.deviantart.com/anicb/art/Shin-1056043664

One done!
Wookieinmashoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchothroughDarkness » Mon May 27, 2024 3:41 am

Are you open now? Meaning you've done one. Sorry for bugging you like this. But gonna be busy in the next few days.
EchothroughDarkness

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wookieinmashoo » Mon May 27, 2024 5:44 am

EchothroughDarkness wrote:Are you open now? Meaning you've done one. Sorry for bugging you like this. But gonna be busy in the next few days.

I am not sorry. I take several finish them and take a break. The "not" in there was a typo. Phone auto corrected something, I am really sorry about that I just caught that now

I currently have no power because of storms and it will likely be weeks before I have power back because of power lines being down. I had to visit a friend for cell service.

edit: I have phone service now! I will mostly be posting from work and save my phone battery for other things. Still no estimate of when I will have electricity back. Once that's back I can draw again even if I can't post anything.

Edit: the only update I have now is that I might have power sometime next week, or just the first week of June

Edit: Another answer I received is that the electric companies are trying to get everyone power back in 7-8 days from now (June 3). After that it's on me to get my internet back and I don't know when that will happen.

June 5: I have power back for now. I don't know if what I have is a work around (since this is not the usual pole for the house) or this is permanent

June 7: power seems to be permanent, internet will be back by Wednesday at the latest
June 10: No internet, but there's still a few days before the IP will be contacted again. I realized that I could draw, but I couldn't have any references on my PC which is where I need them. If I still don't have internet by this weekend, I will just use my phone for references to the best of my ability.

I have internet back!
Last edited by Wookieinmashoo on Fri Jun 14, 2024 11:26 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Wookieinmashoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Wookie's art (new customs!), all payments[open]

Postby vencrypt » Wed May 29, 2024 9:17 am

Wookieinmashoo wrote:
vencrypt wrote:I want a: (portrait, full body, full scene) Full scene
Name of the character: Shin
About the character: Nature-esk boi!
Short Description of what you want: I would like him in his feral chinese dragon form please! would some type of water element with fish such as gar, sunfish, darterfish etc (no carp like koi or goldfish please ;-;) be alright to include? doesn't have their fullbodies but maybe a top down? whichever you'd prefer!
Owner of the character (CS, DA,TH, etc. username! Not "me"): vEncrypt

I have a UR holo cake and a hollyfox to offer! Is there anything else you'd like?

https://www.deviantart.com/anicb/art/Shin-1056043664

One done!

OMG this looks amazing!! Thank you so much <3

herpetology | aquascaping | entomology
xxxxthey/them | artist | ecologist

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

❝ ❝
Don't you ever feel like you've been destined for something bigger than your skin?
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX❞ ❞
xxHeyo I'm Ven. I like reptiles and fish. Currently in college pursuing
a major in Ecology and Environmental Science degree, with a focus on ichthyology.

xxxxxxxx
img by
crowprince
xxxxxxxx
vencrypt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Wookie's art (new customs!), all payments[open, 3 slots]

Postby Wookieinmashoo » Sat Jun 08, 2024 9:02 am

hookfang wrote:I want a: full body
Name of the character: Harlow
About the character: her full body ref can be seen here - she’s a hyper, active and outgoing gal!
Short Description of what you want: artistic liberty! Whatever takes your fancy <3
Owner of the character (CS, DA,TH, etc. username! Not "me"): hookfang on cs and toyhouse

(I have a grinner dog for payment and am willing to add to it!)

Hopefully the upload works! File too big for cs so here's a phone pic https://www.deviantart.com/anicb/art/Harlow-1061255732
Wookieinmashoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Wookie's art (new customs!), all payments[open, 3 slots]

Postby hookfang » Sat Jun 08, 2024 9:09 am

Wookieinmashoo wrote:
hookfang wrote:I want a: full body
Name of the character: Harlow
About the character: her full body ref can be seen here - she’s a hyper, active and outgoing gal!
Short Description of what you want: artistic liberty! Whatever takes your fancy <3
Owner of the character (CS, DA,TH, etc. username! Not "me"): hookfang on cs and toyhouse

(I have a grinner dog for payment and am willing to add to it!)

Hopefully the upload works! File too big for cs so here's a phone pic https://www.deviantart.com/anicb/art/Harlow-1061255732

Looks fantastic!! Omg!! Thank you c: <3
xxxx
xxxx
x artfight x art shop x
hookfang

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me