🌼 Bun's little guy emporium! / illustration offer!

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: 🌼 Bun's little guy emporium! / illustration offer!

Postby Discontinued » Sat May 18, 2024 12:19 am

💎Can i get an illustration?💎

character link: Victory
    scene details: Could the scene include a sky similar (simplified of course!) to this? And here's a pose for inspo, but please feel free to do whatever you think will look nice and be easiest on you. Anything else you have all the artistic liberty! ♡
    character details: Victory is an incredibly sweet and gentle girl who tries to stay optimistic, but she's incredibly lonely from being kept away from people. Regardless of that fact, she's usually seen with some sort of smile, her simple attempt at keeping positive for the day. She loves reading books, since they often fill her empty time with adventures.
    mood: Light and fun + sweet!
    other: Do the rare+ buns need to be wishlist? Just want to make sure!
    Thank you so much if this is accepted! I love your art so much! ⸜( *ˊᵕˋ* )⸝
ImageImage

Image Image Image - art shop ♡ - my kals - wermz - cozies - credit
• Yuu — tired person — INFP

- insomniac
- severe anxiety
- always searching
- wishing for everything

“I wish I could’ve lived my life without making any wrong turns. But that’s impossible. A path like that doesn’t exist. We fail. We trip. We get lost. We make mistakes. And little by little, one step at a time, we push forward. It’s all we can do. On our own two feet.” - Yuki Sohma
Discontinued

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby m00nmaiden » Sat May 18, 2024 4:41 am

character link: this character !

scene details: in terms of pose for the character, maybe a pose and similar expressions like this or this ! just something along those lines + whichever is easiest for you ^^ also feel free to take artistic liberty with any of the pose and/or background details and simplify as needed !

background wise, maybe a simplified ocean / beach backdrop ( and maybe some sky and clouds if it works with the perspective ) with a similar palette to / drawing colors from these images: image 1, image 2

Also since it's a fullbody commission, feel free to do a relatively straightforward beachscape + add some sand so the character is visibly standing somewhere !

character details: linking the blurb I had typed out for her here ! if you need more details I'm more than happy to send them ^^

mood: casual, happy and playful posing, and a general mood of that nature 🌊🐟

other: I don't think there are any in the character or background references, but just in case, it would be great if any super bright / highlighter type colors be avoided ✨

ty in advance if this gets accepted / you're able to draw them ! my dm's are also open if there's any questions or anything !
m00nmaiden

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AngelBunny » Sat May 18, 2024 8:34 am

Discontinued wrote:

character link: Victory
    scene details: Could the scene include a sky similar (simplified of course!) to this? And here's a pose for inspo, but please feel free to do whatever you think will look nice and be easiest on you. Anything else you have all the artistic liberty! ♡
    character details: Victory is an incredibly sweet and gentle girl who tries to stay optimistic, but she's incredibly lonely from being kept away from people. Regardless of that fact, she's usually seen with some sort of smile, her simple attempt at keeping positive for the day. She loves reading books, since they often fill her empty time with adventures.
    mood: Light and fun + sweet!
    other: Do the rare+ buns need to be wishlist? Just want to make sure!
    Thank you so much if this is accepted! I love your art so much! ⸜( *ˊᵕˋ* )⸝

Yes they do! Sorry, I think I forgot that part (tbf it was like, 3am when I wrote all this)

Anyways both of you are accepted^^
Come my dear and
be a part of my home

October - The Crane Wives
Trade post freebies bin
art shop okeaki shop

-----------------------------------------Toyhouse-Yippee!!-Tumblr -----------------------------------------

Image Image Image Image

AngelBunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wysterinka » Sat May 18, 2024 11:14 pm

marking for little guys :D

My character Rose^
Wysterinka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me