<<Black Blue Woof's Art Store>>//CLOSED

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

<<Black Blue Woof's Art Store>>//CLOSED

Postby BlackBlueWoof » Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:35 pm

Hello, and Welcome to my Art Store. It is a shop of exquisite art and tasteful renders. Please view the examples of my art on left and right.

I am willing to paint anything, I am always up to a challenge!

PRICES

Bust - 5 Rare pets, or 200 DA pts
Hip'n'Up - 10 Rare pets, or 400 DA pts
Full Body - 15 Rare pets, or 600 DA pts

All of my art will come with either a basic background (see Mitsuharu and Unnamed) or with more detailed background (see Andromeda and Hugh). If you would like more detailed background, that will cost 2 Rare pets, or 70 DA pts extra.

SLOTS

1. Joy_and_Raymond
2.Vaas

Waitlist: Canary22

Rules

- Send the payment after I confirm your order. I will not accept the trade until completion and approval.
- I will be posting the art to my DA, no exceptions
- If you have a specific pose in mind, please provide a picture reference with your order
- If you have specific clothes/accessories in mind, please provide a picture reference with your order
- If you have no picture reference of your character, that's okay! I will work with you to paint your character based on written description

Ready to order?

Code: Select all
Username:
Type of Image:
Background (Standard/Fancy):
Character Reference:
Pose:

Prices a little high? Check out my Free Poses shop, where I will sketch your character in a pose that you send me, FOR FREE!
Last edited by BlackBlueWoof on Sun Jul 12, 2020 10:37 am, edited 15 times in total.
BlackBlueWoof

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: <<Black Blue Woof's Art Store>>

Postby BlackBlueWoof » Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:35 pm

Completed Orders

Kenobi. - Image Talonpawthewarrior - Image Kablooey Cat - Image
slytherin. Image Jaystripe Image Black.Wings Image
runawayghosts Image Joy_and_Raymond Image Image
Vaas Image Canary22 Image
Last edited by BlackBlueWoof on Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:23 am, edited 11 times in total.
BlackBlueWoof

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Black.Wings » Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:38 pm

Leaving a soft mark so I can order tomorrow! Lemme know if you need me to delete this post <3
Art Shop
I'll be the first to admit that I'm a lonely soul and the last to admit I need a hand to hold
Black.Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kenobi. » Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:17 pm

I didn't see anything about the pets needing to be wishlist, so if you only accept WL rares, please ignore this form. I can only pay with 17 non-wl pets ^^

Username: Kenobi.
Type of Image: Fullbody
Background: Fancy- can you please make it purple and spider themed sorta like this?
Character Reference: Offical ref, there are more images in his gallery, but please draw him with the short hair in the official ref. ''Face claim''
Pose: Maybe cross his top two arms, put one of the bottom hands in his pants pocket and the other doing the hand symbol shown in the ref?
If that's too much, maybe cross the top two arms and put both bottom hands in his pants pockets?

Thank you for considering! Your paintings are very well done, I envy your abilities x)
Kenobi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlackBlueWoof » Wed Jun 10, 2020 3:21 pm

Kenobi. wrote:
I didn't see anything about the pets needing to be wishlist, so if you only accept WL rares, please ignore this form. I can only pay with 17 non-wl pets ^^

Username: Kenobi.
Background: Fancy- can you please make it purple and spider themed sorta like this?
Character Reference: Offical ref, there are more images in his gallery, but please draw him with the short hair in the official ref. ''Face claim''
Pose: Maybe cross his top two arms, put one of the bottom hands in his pants pocket and the other doing the hand symbol shown in the ref?
If that's too much, maybe cross the top two arms and put both bottom hands in his pants pockets?

Thank you for considering! Your paintings are very well done, I envy your abilities x)

Awesome, thank you for your order, and thank you for your praise.
That's correct, I have no Wishlist preference, any Rare is fine.

Fine details:
1 - Use the official reference, but make the hair short as in the provided example?
2 - Is his build more beefy/bulky, or is it more slim?
3 - Do you want the background to be as a pattern, or as something that he could interact with (like an environment)?
BlackBlueWoof

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kenobi. » Wed Jun 10, 2020 3:27 pm

BlackBlueWoof wrote:Awesome, thank you for your order, and thank you for your praise.
That's correct, I have no Wishlist preference, any Rare is fine.

Fine details:
1 - Use the official reference, but make the hair short as in the provided example?
2 - Is his build more beefy/bulky, or is it more slim?
3 - Do you want the background to be as a pattern, or as something that he could interact with (like an environment)?

Rad! Do you want me to send over the trade now?

Please draw the hair as shown in the official ref, shoulder-length with the bun in the back, disregard the hair in the face claim/anything else.
He is about average, just a liiiitle bit of visible muscle
A pattern, please!
Kenobi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlackBlueWoof » Wed Jun 10, 2020 3:32 pm

Kenobi. wrote:
Rad! Do you want me to send over the trade now?

Please draw the hair as shown in the official ref, shoulder-length with the bun in the back, disregard the hair in the face claim/anything else.
He is about average, just a liiiitle bit of visible muscle
A pattern, please!

Yes, that would be great.

Understood! I will send you a sketch before starting the painting process so you can request any necessary changes
BlackBlueWoof

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ARKYQ » Wed Jun 10, 2020 3:50 pm

Username: Talonpawthewarrior
Type of Image: um, i don't really know what you mean by this, but portrait's kind of the only specific request i have
Background (Standard/Fancy): standard
Character Reference: solis (below)
Pose: maybe leaning against the side of the drawing? Or sitting! (Her design is a little vague and needs to be updated, but for reference, yes she has a mouth that appears all white, and yes her hands look like actual hands with six fingers)

image.jpg

Let me know if you have any questions! :)
ARKYQ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kabloosh » Wed Jun 10, 2020 3:50 pm

Username: Kablooey Cat
Background (Standard/Fancy): Standard, please!
Character Reference: Siriss- a very grumpy dragon child. His hands are in the bottom left corner, they're a bit small & hard to see. The gemstone piercings in his crest are basically very big stud earrings like these, just without the fancy detailed shimmer on the inside. He can be drawn with or without the brand on his forehead, either way you like.
Pose: Anything is fine! I'll be happy to see whatever you're most comfortable drawing. If you get stuck for ideas, though, here are a few: Pose 1, Pose 2, Pose 3

I know this guy's reference isn't very clear, so if you'd like to skip this order, I won't mind. Alternatively, if you need clearer or more detailed references for individual parts of him (feet, hands, etc), I can find some for you- just let me know.

Your art is stunning! Thank you for opening up commissions- I hope you get to draw some things that you have a ton of fun with.
Image Image Image
Toyhouse (WIP) || IMGBB || Still learnin' how to be functional
ImageImageImage
Kabloosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlackBlueWoof » Wed Jun 10, 2020 4:13 pm

Talonpawthewarrior wrote:Username: Talonpawthewarrior
Type of Image: um, i don't really know what you mean by this, but portrait's kind of the only specific request i have
Background (Standard/Fancy): standard
Character Reference: solis (below)
Pose: maybe leaning against the side of the drawing? Or sitting! (Her design is a little vague and needs to be updated, but for reference, yes she has a mouth that appears all white, and yes her hands look like actual hands with six fingers)

image.jpg

Let me know if you have any questions! :)

Hello Talonpawthewarrior, thank you for your order.
By "type of image" I mean bust, hips'n'up or fullbody. By your pose request I assume that it will be fullbody? Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Fine details:
1. Is she human? Humanoid? How do you want me to approach her face?
2. What type of horns does she have? Round ram's? Pointed down goat-like? Generic devil?
3. Is she wearing anything under the cloak?
BlackBlueWoof

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me