Danse's Writing/Drabble Shop! [OPEN]

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Danse's Writing/Drabble Shop! [OPEN]

Postby ᴅ ᴀ ɴ s ᴇ » Wed Dec 26, 2018 1:34 am

Title says all, folks! I thought I'd exercise my fingers a bit and open up a writing shop! These don't seem to be very common nor popular, but hey. I enjoy doing it and I enjoy sharing my work with others, so who cares?

▸ I have every right to refuse a commission if I believe it is against CS's rules, my own, or I simply feel I cannot do it. Don't complain if this happens to you.

▸ Be patient with me. I can be a slow writer if I'm struggling, busy or if I've had a bout of writer's block, just like everybody else.

▸ Please use the form(s) provided, You may make your own so long as the questions do not change.

▸ Don't be rude. Treat everyone, not just me, with respect. We're all humans and deserve to be treated as such.

▸ Don't spam me with PMs if I don't reply immediately.

▸ Don't flake out on payment. In order to avoid this, you MUST send a trade I can accept and not a suggestion (unless you want to negotiate with me). In return I will not hit the "accept" button until the work is complete and sent to you.

▸ Please specify in a trade message that the pet(s) you are offering are/is payment for a writing commission or I will assume it's a gift and accept it regardless of whether I've completed the work or not.

Cool. Now that the serious bit is over, time for what I will and won't do!

I will:
▸ Write drabbles ranging from only 100 or so words right up to 10k+, including multi-chapter fan-fiction and short-stories.

▸ Write for fandoms and fandom pairings. I will not write for fandoms I don't know. Fandoms I will write for are under "fandom list".

▸ Write you original stories with characters you have never seen before, just like a book (but shorter). You'll have to provide me with a theme/setting, what you want to see in the story, and a few other tidbits of information in order for me to do so. I can also write from short prompts you give me.

▸ Write and treat ALL characters with respect regardless of their orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, race, disability, mental illness, culture, and so on. I am LGBTQ+ friendly.

▸ Write drabbles of/for your OCs. If you want this, you'll need to provide detailed information about your character including personality, how they speak, what they look like, the world they're in and so on. Please remember that these are your characters and I've never seen them before, so I won't always be able to write them perfectly and exactly as you envision them.

▸ Write OC/canon interactions, romantic or not.

▸ Write furries, anthros, animals, humanoids, were-animals etc.

▸ Write angst, drama, action, romance, sci-fi, (high low and urban) fantasy and modern. I can also write other genres except any I've listed under the "I won't:" section.

▸ Write detailed character descriptions. If you need a written description of a character but can't write it yourself, I'm happy to help you out.

▸ Act as a storyteller, post openers for RPs in need of a third party and so on.

▸ Write reader!inserts.

I won't:
▸ Write NSFW or anything else that goes against CS's guidelines.

▸ Write pieces of writing that include racism, homophobia and other anti-elements.

▸ Write horror. I have no issues with this genre, I've just never been able to write it correctly.

▸ Write romantic pairings with one character being above the age of consent and the other being under. I understand that many believe it's okay so long as it is not NSFW to any degree, but it's still pedophilia.

▸ Write as or for two-dimensional characters. Please flesh your OC out before you come to me, otherwise I will not have enough to go off in order to write.

▸ Write weak, soft-willed characters that lack a backbone. I understand that some people have OCs like this, but I personally find it extremely difficult to write and work with them.

▸ Write for people who blatantly disregard my rules or clearly haven't read them.

Skip this if you aren't looking for anything involving fandoms!

Anime, Manga: 07 Ghost, Devilman Crybaby, Gintama, Katekyo Hitman Reborn

TV Shows, Movies, Books: Altered Carbon, BBC's Merlin, The Dragon Prince, Grimm, Once Upon a Time, Sense8, Six of Crows/Crooked Kingdom, The 100, The Shape of Water, Venom.

Video Games: Borderlands Series, Destiny 2, Detroit: Become Human, Dragon Age Series, Fallout 4/76, LOZ: Breath of the Wild, Mass Effect Series, Overwatch, Genshin Impact.

(Constantly updating this list, I don't remember half of what I've seen or read but it'll all come to me eventually. If there's something you're looking for but you don't see it on here, just ask me and I'll tell you if I'll write for it or not!)

I'll be posting all examples of my writing here, rather than overloading everyone with several different links. Each example is either something random I've written or a piece of my writing that I've taken from other stories and RPs I've done, and are split by posts.

Payment will depend on what you want me to write and how long it is. As a general rule of thumb, though, it'll be as follows:

Key: Common = C, Uncommon = UC, Rare = R, Very Rare = VR, OMG So Rare = UR or OMGSR, Store Pet = SP

For works that are 500 words or less - A few recent Cs/UCs (2018-17) on my wishlist, or 4C$.
For works that are 500+ words - At least one recent UC + three recent (2018-17) Cs on my wishlist, or 7C$.
For works that are 1k+ words - At least one R/three UCs + a few Cs that are all from 2017 or older on my wishlist, or 12C$.
For works that are 2k+ words - At least two Rs + several UCs/Cs from 2017 & older on my wishlist, or a SP from 2018/17 and older. I'll also take C$20.
For works that are 3k+ words - 3 Rs from 2016 and older + a mix of UCs and Cs from 2017, 16 and 15 or older. I'll also take a R from 2015 and earlier + a recent R and so on, or C$25. Pretty flexible here.
For works that are 5k+ words - A handful of recent Rs or a VR/SP (2018-17) + at least four rares from 2015 and older. I'll also take low demand list pets.
The price will keep going up the more you want me to write, but that's just a baseline for length.
For multi-chapter works - Depends on length of the TOTAL work. Negotiable.
For original stories - Follows the length prices above + a bit more (as it takes more work on my part). Negotiable.
For fandom stories - Follows the length prices above.
For stories involving your OCs - Follows the length prices above + a bit more, because I'll be spending a lot more time figuring out how to write your character(s) correctly.
For reader!inserts - Follows length prices above.
For other works - a few pets on my wishlist regardless of rarity (within reason) will do.

I will also accept art as payment!

I'm open to negotiation so payment may be sent as a suggestion IF you wish to negotiate price, but once we settle on payment you need to send it to me as a trade I can readily accept (as stated in my rules). The only exceptions to this are multi-chapter stories and longer (5k+) works, which I will discuss with you.

Note: If you have no pets on my wishlist and/or are new we can always work something out, so shoot me a PM or something. I don't bite!

FORM(S):
Please use these and post it below! I'll get back to you with a PM regarding whether or not I've accepted or declined along with further information. (:

Code: Select all
[size=85][b][i][color=#2FBF82]What would you like? (fandom, original story, story of your OC, etc):[/color][/i][/b]

[b][i][color=#2FBF82]How long do you want it to be? (total length not chapter length):[/color][/i][/b]

[b][i][color=#2FBF82]Will you be paying with pets, C$ or art?:[/color][/i][/b]

[b][i][color=#2FBF82]Anything else?:[/color][/i][/b][/size]

-open!-
-open!-
-open!-
-open!-
-open!-
Last edited by ᴅ ᴀ ɴ s ᴇ on Tue Nov 29, 2022 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image Image
x ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

xiiTʜʏ/ʜ ʀɴɴs
xiiRʟʟʏʀ & ɢʀ
iiDʀɢɴ Aɢ ɴʜsɪs
xWriting Commissions
xxxxxTʀ ʜʀ
x ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
Image Image Image ImageImage
ᴅ ᴀ ɴ s ᴇ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Danse's Writing/Drabble Shop! [OPEN]

Postby Kabloosh » Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:48 pm

Hi! If your shop is still open, then I'd love to apply for a short story or two, although my request is kind of weird.

One of my D&D characters is a cleric, and I've been trying to write a set of parables & morality tales that he would have heard and learned during training (the kind of things that would be written in his homeland's holy books). I'd like to eventually memorize a few of them myself and be able to reference them during gameplay, though that's a long way off. x3 I've been having trouble getting started on my own, but I'd love to see what you could come up with, if you're comfortable with writing something for a fictional religion. (If not, that's 100% understandable, just let me know!)

What would you like? (fandom, original story, story of your OC, etc): Two original stories, like in the third bullet point under your "I will" section- mostly new characters of your creation, but set in my homebrew D&D location and related to the "teachings" of two fictional deities (AKA my OCs). If accepted, or if you just want to know more before deciding, I'll send you details about the land and the goddesses via PM. It would be great if they could be written in a Grimm's Fairy Tales kind of style, but it's not a necessity.

How long do you want it to be? (total length not chapter length): Somewhere around 750 words each would be ideal!

Will you be paying with pets, C$ or art?: Pets

Anything else?: If I'm requesting 2 works at ~750 words, would that count as a single 1k+ word work in terms of payment, or two 500+ word works? I'm happy to pay either price you listed, with the extra for this being an original story.

Image Image Image
Toyhouse (WIP) || IMGBB || Still learnin' how to be functional
ImageImageImage
Kabloosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me