~AFM Artshop~ *Open* New Deal for store pets and bulk rares!

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

~AFM Artshop~ *Open* New Deal for store pets and bulk rares!

Postby Noodle boi Kudanori » Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:43 pm

Hello and welcome to the AFM Art-shop! here is where you can order art of your characters and stuff! Please keep in mind I can get pretty busy at times, I will always give you an Approximate time as to when I think your order will be done, if there is a delay for any reason I will message you and let you know whats going on!
Before ordering please make sure you read all the info, and if you have any questions please do not be afraid to message me! I'm actually a pretty nice person :)
And as always, thank you for your patronage within the AFM Art-shop!

~Navigation~
~Rules~
~Exsamples~
~Prices~
~How to order~
~Completed orders~
~pending orders~
~Q&A~
Last edited by Noodle boi Kudanori on Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:58 am, edited 8 times in total.
Noodle boi Kudanori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

~Rules~

Postby Noodle boi Kudanori » Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:44 pm

1; Tess's rules all apply here.

2; No theft, if you bought art, or did not; do not take my art and claim it as yours! I will find out, I will report and you will not be aloud to order art from me.

3; You may take my art off site, but please give me credit and link back here, or my account page.

4; My art is not free, please do not message me begging about getting free art or changing my prices. They are the way they are for a reason.

5; Be patient, art takes time, do not message me every hour wondering when your order will be done! i try to get orders done between 3 days to a week, keep in mind the placement of or order, if your lower down on the list it means i may still be working on the orders above yours

6; The art you are asking for must be your chatterer or design, no going to google and picking a character at random, thats theft!!!
(*The exception for this is if you are ordering art as a gift for a friend*)

7; Please for the love of everything.. No chat-speak, I may be young but I am not hip! I know it saves time in typing, I understand. But personally I struggle to read chat speak, just take the few extra seconds to type the word out fully, it will be highly appreciated!

8; I only open 3 slots at a time, Please keep that in mind, i do not mind "mark" posts, I'm fine with that; But please do not post art orders when all the slots are filled or message me asking when the shop will be open again if it is closed. It will open when the orders are competed and slots are available.

9; This follows along the lines as Rule 8, Please only order 1 request at a time. You also cannot post a pre-order ("this is for when you're open!" // "can you make this when you're open?" that is not aloud.

10; Do not be afraid to ask questions or message me :)
Last edited by Noodle boi Kudanori on Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:29 am, edited 8 times in total.
Noodle boi Kudanori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

~Exsamples~

Postby Noodle boi Kudanori » Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:50 pm

If you think this is all I have your wrong! There is alot more artwork that I have, cuz i have ALOT, and not all of it would fit an in a nice little pic but I didnt want a million links so I made a vary special group of my Most recent artwork! other artwork is added as I complete them so check there regularly because an artist is ever improving :)

I need practice in;
Humans in general
Hoved animals
Complex Background scenery
Atmosphere
Painting
Composition
Foreshortening

I feel I work best with;
Canines
Felines
Monsters
Anthros
Ferrals
Animal mashups
Dragons
Simple backgrounds

Head-shot examples;

Mid-Body examples;Image

Full-body examples;Image
Last edited by Noodle boi Kudanori on Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:34 am, edited 11 times in total.
Noodle boi Kudanori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

~Prices~

Postby Noodle boi Kudanori » Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:50 pm

Get a full body for the price of 6 storepets from 2016 and older!
I will also take bulk rares for headshots and half bodies!

~I will not take any store pets from 2017 or 2018~

*head-shot pack = mid/high advents

*Half-body pack = low-mid september

*Full-body pack = high september / low mainlist

*Backgrounds = mid advents

*~Special~If you offer a dream pet, i will give you a Full-body + a head-shot!
If you offer a Top most wanted i will do 2 full bodies + a headshot!~*

~my dream pets~
Last edited by Noodle boi Kudanori on Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:00 am, edited 13 times in total.
Noodle boi Kudanori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

~How to order~

Postby Noodle boi Kudanori » Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:51 pm

How you would order art from me is simple :)
Shoot me a message, or post on this form with what you are wanting me to draw and Send me a trade of the payment for the art you are ordering. I won't start your commission until proper payment is sent, but I will not accept till the piece is fully completed! Please provide a reference if at all possible for best outcomes!

You are more than welcome to request updates on your artwork if you so wish! I can send sketch, line and color updates with a picture, or just letting you know what part of your picture I am on by text if you so please! I do not mind :)

Keep in mind, I only open 3 slots at a time that way I don't get overloaded. Once your order has been placed, I will message you!

It is recommended that you also fill this out for ease of ordering for both me, and you. :)

Code: Select all
[center]Username;
What would you like art of?;
Refrance/s; please post links or pictures
Back-ground or no Back-ground;
What kind of order?; Bust/Head shot - Mid body - Full body (please pick one)
Anything specific?;
Price; [/center]
Last edited by Noodle boi Kudanori on Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:35 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Noodle boi Kudanori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

~Completed Orders~

Postby Noodle boi Kudanori » Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:51 pm

Username; enthusiiast = Date ordered; 08/09/2018 = Date completed; 08/10/2018 = Completed work; xXxXx
Username; jennfreckles = Date ordered; 08/13/2018 = Date completed; 08/13/2018 = Completed work; Image
Username; Lazer Hyena = Date ordered; 09/14/2018 = Date completed; 09/17/2018 = Completed work; XxXxX
Username; = Date ordered; = Date completed; = Completed work;
Last edited by Noodle boi Kudanori on Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:32 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Noodle boi Kudanori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

~Pending Orders~

Postby Noodle boi Kudanori » Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:53 pm

1; Username; = Date ordered; = TBC estimation; = Reference;
2; Username; = Date ordered; = TBC estimation; = Reference;
3; Username; = Date ordered; = TBC estimation; = Reference;
Last edited by Noodle boi Kudanori on Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:43 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Noodle boi Kudanori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

~Q & A~

Postby Noodle boi Kudanori » Sat Aug 04, 2018 5:11 am

Q; Is there anything you aren't willing to draw?
A; No, i will draw anything, I'm looking for all kinds of practice so hit me!

Q; If I want to order art from you what should I do?
A; You can message me or post on this thread! Just make sure you let me know what you want if there is anything specific you want! Also check the How to order page for more information.

Q; If I'm trying out for an adopt but they need art, am I aloud to ask for you to do it?
A; Of course! If you want to order art for a adopt try-out I am more than willing to help out! Though the prices will still stand.

Q; What if I don't have enough to pay you? Do you do discounts?
A; I will knock the price a bit for paying with some older Store pets or Store pets on my Wish List, but beware! I spend a lot of time with my work and put a lot of effort. I do not do pieces for a few 09 rares! Please respect this; and My apologies if the prices seem steep. With my effort in learning what I know today, my prices mirror this.

Q; How long do you typically take to do a commission?
A; Depending on the complexity of the commission it can take anywhere between 1 day, to 3 weeks. You can check the Pending orders page for information on that. I will always post a TBC estimation (To be completed estimation) and that is calculated by what the commission is and the complexity. If its a simple character head-shot with no Background it will take less time than a Full body with a complet background. This is factored in.

Q; Do you do a slot system?
A; Yes, I normally have 3 available slots at a time.

Q; what is a slot system?
A; A slot system is a way of keeping track of the current orders and how many orders you are willing to take at a time. Always keep in mind how many Slots are open at any given time. Slot regulations are also to help the artist from being overwhelmed by orders. By having a slot system an artist can say,"ok im open for X number orders." and they only need to worry about X number of orders instead of like... 50 all at once. This also helps the artist stick to the deadline!

Q; Do you have a blacklist?
A; Not yet, and lets please keep it that way!
Last edited by Noodle boi Kudanori on Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:36 am, edited 3 times in total.
Noodle boi Kudanori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~AFM Artshop~ *Open*

Postby pathogenic » Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:18 pm

Username; enthusiiast
What would you like art of?; This gal if that's okay <3
Refrance/s; ^^
Back-ground or no Back-ground; No background,
What kind of order?; Fullbody
Anything specific?; Nope !!
Price; I have a TD 08' Angel Dog and some 09' Uncommon Warriors ,,

Your art is so gorgeous ?? I'm shocked everyone isn't filling up slots ;
π™Ήπ™°πš‚π™Ώπ™΄πš | 𝙷𝙴 / 𝙷𝙸𝙼 | πšƒπ™°π™Ίπ™΄π™½ π™·π™°π™Ώπ™Ώπ™Έπ™»πšˆ π™±πšˆ πšƒπ™·π™΄ 𝙻𝙾𝙼𝙻
𝙡𝙴𝙴𝙻 π™΅πšπ™΄π™΄ πšƒπ™Ύ 𝙿𝙼 𝙼𝙴 π™°π™½πšˆπšƒπ™Έπ™Όπ™΄ π™°π™±π™Ύπš„πšƒ π™Όπšˆ π™Έπ™½πšƒπ™΄πšπ™΄πš‚πšƒπš‚

π™²πš„πšπšπ™΄π™½πšƒπ™»πšˆ π™°πš†π™°πšˆ
Image πš†π™Ύπšπ™Ίπ™Έπ™½π™Ά 𝙾𝙽 π™Ώπ™΄πšπš‚π™Ύπ™½π™°π™» π™°πšπšƒ 𝙿𝙸𝙴𝙲𝙴
__
pathogenic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me