Most Tempting Moment When Trading

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Most Tempting Moment When Trading

Postby XanthussMarduk » Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:13 pm

My most tempting happening in a trade was this.
I happen to run an adoption center and recently some one donated 106 (really) pets to it half of them where on my wish list and not one of any of them where repeats of pets i allready had. i accepted it but i so wanted to keep them all for my self but i am to nice and i am really blessed in that 2 in 4 people that adopt pets send me a PM saying how much they thank me anyway thats the most tempting thing thats happend
XanthussMarduk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nightbeat » Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:10 am

I was super tempted to press the accept button for this, but I ain't greedy. xDD

Someone offered me 3 or 4 very commons and a bunch of growing commons for my common October 09' dog.
nightbeat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 'Possum » Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:28 am

anjwalker wrote:My most tempting happening in a trade was this.
I happen to run an adoption center and recently some one donated 106 (really) pets to it half of them where on my wish list and not one of any of them where repeats of pets i allready had. i accepted it but i so wanted to keep them all for my self but i am to nice and i am really blessed in that 2 in 4 people that adopt pets send me a PM saying how much they thank me anyway thats the most tempting thing thats happend

Wow that is very tempting. I don't know what I would have done in that situation. It does say something for your character though that you did the right thing. You'll be blessed in the long run. 8-)
'Possum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me