CS Items Guide - Help update values - Medieval Faire Tokens

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: CS Items Guide - Help update values - Medieval Faire Tok

Postby Karne de Saintclaire » Thu Aug 01, 2019 6:28 am

bvrd wrote:not sure if this is the full elf set but an accepted trade for elf items. i accepted a couple days ago
trades/viewtrade.php?id=81646538&userid=291259&signature=RsT-uJJfRvmD5AZKlG8QNg

Just for information: There are two items missing for a full set, the elf dress and elf bracers
Karne de Saintclaire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby autumnsoundtrack » Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:07 pm

This doesn't have to do with medieval faire tokens, but it was a fairly big trade so I thought I'd put it here.

Store Santa Suit + 5 '09 Store Ornaments for Red Cerberus

Give me golden leaves, the pitter patter of soft-falling rain,
apple cider doughnuts, and the cool comfort of autumn

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
autumnsoundtrack

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nadine » Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:17 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

~Courageous~
discord: @captainnadine

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
cs rules | get help | free pets
dA | trades | about me

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
she/they isfj dog lover
hello, nadine here
i'm an artist who enjoys music
and other great things in life
feel free to pm me anytime!

🐉 🦌 🐼 🦠 💛
.✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*.
Nadine
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ice Flower » Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:52 pm

Hello, I just checked some of the trades posted here for the medieval faire items and to be honest I think a good number of the trades posted to help define these items worth are overpay. Specially the eyes. It really matters who you trade with when you are looking for an item. Obviously a user with doubles of an item will be more willing to trade their items at a fairer price. You get a good sense of how rare an item is when you're looking for it, the slanted eyes are quite common among 2011 and older users. The problem is they just don't want to trade them because they look nice. I think it would be better if we could somehow obtain the total amount of an items existence. Using user trades is great but you have to consider the situation and you'll never know when it's overpay.
Last edited by Ice Flower on Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ice Flower

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Solloby » Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:29 pm

^ I don't see any eye items in the Medieval Faire section?
If you mean the masks then I remember them being common also.
Solloby
I take care of the CS archives and
sometimes submit pet/item designs.

Characters :: Artwork

Help
You can find Help in the main navigation menu.
If your question or problem is not answered there, please use the Help System.
I am not a mod and cannot help you so please don't PM me for site help.
Solloby
Archivist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThunderCedar » Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:06 pm

Solloby wrote:^ I don't see any eye items in the Medieval Faire section?

I think they mean the slanted eyes from halloween in that same year.
ᔱ ᔲ ᔳ ᔴ
ThunderCedar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ice Flower » Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:30 am

There is a quite long post up there including the "map" , "meat" and elf set etc. . I also Mentioned the slanted eyes as a nother example of how overpaid trades can be misguiding.
Ice Flower

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LLHBBB » Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:46 am

Ice Flower wrote:

There is a quite long post up there including the "map" , "meat" and elf set etc. . I also Mentioned the slanted eyes as a nother example of how overpaid trades can be misguiding.

I understand what your saying but unfortunately the only way to set a value on items just like pets is by what people are willing to pay for them. There is no reasonable way to know how many of each item or pet there are as that information will not be given. This is why the list dismantled and another one has not replaced it because the shear volume of counting every pet is to daunting. In a perfect world Tess & Nick would release that information so everyone would truly know what their pets & items are worth and I'm sure it would open up and change trading. My understanding is they have been asked and they said no. I personally did not ask....
also have and Eldemore account with the same user name. As well as a FR account with the same name.
LLHBBB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ice Flower » Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:02 am

LLHBBB wrote:
Ice Flower wrote:

I understand what your saying but unfortunately the only way to set a value on items just like pets is by what people are willing to pay for them. There is no reasonable way to know how many of each item or pet there are as that information will not be given. This is why the list dismantled and another one has not replaced it because the shear volume of counting every pet is to daunting. In a perfect world Tess & Nick would release that information so everyone would truly know what their pets & items are worth and I'm sure it would open up and change trading. My understanding is they have been asked and they said no. I personally did not ask....

Oh. I didn't know that, that information isn't provided for pet rarity determination either. I just supposed since items do not have ID's like pets, they need to be valued using trades happening around CS. Anyways, maybe a good way to make this process more accurate would be to get trades verified as recourse full by a number of users who are familiar to item trading. Some users really take these lists seriously and get offended if you don't offer exactly what the list says ( or higher).
Ice Flower

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wookieinmashoo » Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:43 pm

Ice Flower wrote:Oh. I didn't know that, that information isn't provided for pet rarity determination either. I just supposed since items do not have ID's like pets, they need to be valued using trades happening around CS. Anyways, maybe a good way to make this process more accurate would be to get trades verified as recourse full by a number of users who are familiar to item trading. Some users really take these lists seriously and get offended if you don't offer exactly what the list says ( or higher).

That's why it was suggested to use a pet value range as with the other revisited items on the list. Also on the slanted eyes, you mentioned that they're quite common (which I agree compared to a lot of items) and people tend to not trade them because of their looks. That is part in what demand is and it's one of the few things to base item values on that we have.
I personally haven't traded for the slanted eyes in a while so I don't know how common they are exactly, but if people are unwilling to trade them, then that's important to know.
Wookieinmashoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me