CS Items Guide - Help update values - Medieval Faire Tokens

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: CS Items Guide - Help update values - Medieval Faire Tok

Postby Wookieinmashoo » Wed Oct 04, 2023 8:30 am

Sakura Kuromi wrote:Thank you so much, again ^^
With monthly items I meant free items that don't belong to any event. The one that can be find in the archives under the month they were released, not an event. Sorry if I worded it badly.

And thank you for your explanation. It helped me a lot.

I only would have one last question:
Would 5 low demand items/ up to 10 very low demand items be worth 1 Common of that year, or 1C$?
So far I always added them however I felt right, without really knowing which would be fair/correct
(I always offer only Items on the other persons WL, except they stated otherwise)

Sorry, I had completely forgotten about this. Any items in the archive under a month will be a store item, free store item, or event item unrelated to major events.

As far as ratios go, I only do pets for items, so I wouldn't know how items for items would go. I always base what I trade on how the item was released. Event items are full set, full set with multiples. lucky dip, toke, or token trade in. For me (least valuable) lucky dip = set with multiples < full set without multiples < token < token item. I then adjust based on item type (small, medium, large) and how many were released (2,3,10??etc.) or how many items you got per token.

To give some examples the last summer event had a set of camping supplies and you only got one of each. Compare it to the token set for nature items in which 2 tokens gives you 20+ items. Despite being token items I would value them less because they're small and you only spent 1 token per 10 or so items. Another comparison would be the April Fools googly eyes. They were free and you got 10 a set, so there will be many floating around

I made this a long time ago and it might remain unfinished but this post highlights more about what I've mentioned:
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=4708563#p137877700

In short, come up with your own baseline, adjust based on release. If you keep getting canceled trades with people stating they like the item, either keep trying if it's not something you are desperate for, or change your offer to something higher if it's something you really want. Most items won't have a significant difference in demand unless it's a large item or plushy/animal. Those are the only ones I see that are consistently wanted even by people who don't collect items.
Wookieinmashoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sashtato » Fri Jan 19, 2024 7:09 am

I'm looking at the horse bridle and blankets set from August 2010, and I'm pretty sure they are (or were?) free store items but I can't seem to find them anywhere (I found the barrel racing set but that one is different). If anyone can help me figure that out that would be awesome. Thank you so much!

ImageImageImageImage
I may be slow to respond or
get anxious over certain messages
or posts, I apologize in advance!
ImageImageImageImage

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•
My sister in law <3
My best friend <3
My Husband <333
•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Nelinha | She/Her | Adult | Sped Para | Disabled

Sashtato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darkravenrose » Fri Jan 19, 2024 7:14 am

Sashtato wrote:I'm looking at the horse bridle and blankets set from August 2010, and I'm pretty sure they are (or were?) free store items but I can't seem to find them anywhere (I found the barrel racing set but that one is different). If anyone can help me figure that out that would be awesome. Thank you so much!

Screenshot_20240118-131228_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240118-131228_Chrome.jpg (366.84 KiB) Viewed 85 times

Did you mean this set?
ImageImageImage
Trade Tread Here
Free Raffle Tread Here
Looking for this pet!
<----

darkravenrose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sashtato » Fri Jan 19, 2024 7:15 am

darkravenrose wrote:
Sashtato wrote:I'm looking at the horse bridle and blankets set from August 2010, and I'm pretty sure they are (or were?) free store items but I can't seem to find them anywhere (I found the barrel racing set but that one is different). If anyone can help me figure that out that would be awesome. Thank you so much!

Screenshot_20240118-131228_Chrome.jpg

Did you mean this set?

Yes! And I actually came back to say I just found it ^^; I searched every page before commenting but of course as soon as I ask someone it pops up lol. Thanks!

ImageImageImageImage
I may be slow to respond or
get anxious over certain messages
or posts, I apologize in advance!
ImageImageImageImage

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•
My sister in law <3
My best friend <3
My Husband <333
•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Nelinha | She/Her | Adult | Sped Para | Disabled

Sashtato