CS Items Guide - Help update values - Medieval Faire Tokens

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: CS Items Guide - Help update values - Animal Eggs 1-4

Postby bvrd » Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:38 pm

when I was looking for all the animal eggs a year after I joined I noticed I saw more animal eggs 3 and 4 more so than 1 and 2 and it was harder for me to get animal egg 1
recently Ive come to noticed animal egg 2 seems more hard to come by than the rest of them but both animal egg 1 and 2 seem more sought after, more so animal egg 2.

also I got this suggestion for my animal egg 2 today.
link

originally I paid this for animal egg 2-4 back in 2015
link
bvrd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lufi » Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:54 pm

Because i traded my only one animal egg 2 (in that huge trade) i had really problem to find new one... (2017-05-15)
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/trades/v ... NgHJlS8tXQ
*Will give 1C$ per 2022-24 Wishlist Pet!* + Over 58K Pets for Trade!
Archive of my Hoard Collection!
CS Rarity Change Archive

Store Pets/09 Rares/VRs For Tokens!

Price List:
Store Pets:

2015 for 110 Tokens!
2016 for 100 Tokens!
2017 for 90 Tokens!
2018 for 80 Tokens!
2019 for 70 Tokens!
2020 for 60 Tokens!
2021 for 50 Tokens!
2022 for 40 Tokens!
2023 for 30 Tokens!
2024 for 20 Tokens!

2009 Rare for 40 Tokens!
2009 Very Rare for 50 Tokens!
2010 Very Rare for 40 Tokens!
2010 Rare for 30 Tokens!
Other rares - price negotiable!
Lufi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby infinitestarsx » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:23 pm

i traded this for animal egg 1 on 11/14/2017
11/15/17 i got this for the egg
basically just a store pet collector now lol. always looking for more chicken dollars ❤️❤️

Check out my PPS Cat collection! Including all OMGSC-VR baby cats from before 2020. Cats 2020+ can be found on my wishlist if you would like to help out with my collection.
ImageImageImage
infinitestarsx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nickjr » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:24 pm

I think there's someone who actively looks for duplicate AE2? For a hoard or something. I could be wrong but I thought I'd mention it in case it's true and someone else can verify, since if it's true then it sounds similar to what happened to the St. Patty's 2011 Tess Dragon
Spread the word to end the word, because discrimination based on perceived or actual IQ/"intelligence" is no better than discrimination based on race, gender, etc.

Context, consistency, and clear antecedents are golden.
I neither read nor speak between the lines. But I will analyze your language.

Often on phone |||| Timezone: EDT/EST (CS Time -4/-5) |||| Very turbulent life IRL
Intentionally turned off signatures; PMs off June 2013 - June 2020, may turn off again later
Banner by Moonflight Image It's been over 10 years since my request, and I still love it. Thank you so much!

Character in avatar is from CS's 2015 Sucrose City summer event. Border made by me in MS Paint, Windows 8.1 xD
nickjr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Finalized » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:54 pm

nickjr wrote:I think there's someone who actively looks for duplicate AE2? For a hoard or something. I could be wrong but I thought I'd mention it in case it's true and someone else can verify, since if it's true then it sounds similar to what happened to the St. Patty's 2011 Tess Dragon

I’ve heard the same thing! Was never told who the user was, though. I’m very curious, haha. I know a few users who have 4-5 of #1 and #3, and purposely collect them. Never seen someone own more than two Animal egg #2’s, though. From experience of finding them, it’s very easy. The only issue is that the users who do own them are either item collectors, don’t trade items, or generally like the egg.
Finalized

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby marmoris » Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:16 pm

Dropping my valuable item trades here.

2017-04-29

Trade for santa jacket + assorted other old items.

2017-01-27

Trade for egg #2

2017-01-15

Trade for store scarves

2016-03-21

Trade for eggs 1,3,4 and a few other lists.

2017-11-05

Trade for 09 santa pants + ghost collar

I'll post more if I find any. ^^

edit; fixed one of the trades, i numbered the eggs wrong by mistake. ^^
Last edited by marmoris on Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
i am consistently inactive, i come and go as i please for monthly adopts and events. i rarely respond to trades unless im looking for something.
marmoris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kivr & fireflii » Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:39 pm

That 2nd to last one is eggs 1, 3, and 4 btw. c:
-fireflii
kivr centers | fireflii signs
kivr & fireflii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DaDwarf » Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:09 pm

Id like to point out that the eggs only recently.made a jump because one user overpaid very much because they wanted the eggs desperatly and now everybody who does have the eggs is trying to get tge same (slightly unreasonable demand) back for it.

Yes, the yellow toxic egg is harder to find then the others. Do i believe its worth a non? No. The deco sets were harder to complete.

If you look at my eggs, i traded for all i could find back in 2016/begin of 2017 and ive got 5 of the pink loon. Its rarer then the last two but still also not worth a non imo.

Takes one crazy offer for people to expecr crazy offers, i hope we can pierce through that and not bump em up too high making them impossible to achieve.

For reverence, i paid a green tox for my yt egg, for all the others no more then a september or a couple mid advents per egg. Of course this was a few years back but yeah. And yes, i was pretty desperate for the yt back then too because it was the last item i needed for my collection. This was in august 2016.
DaDwarf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SabrinaB » Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:55 pm

Trades that happened are not a good reference for today. Pets get re-released and confiscated pets can be adopted from the pound.
Items dont.
The medieval faire items were easy to get, but people are expecting more in return now that its a few years later.

Every year more and more people join.
This is one of the reasons items increase in value. Just like store pets.
Not to mention the items veing stuck on dead accounts.

Perhaps 1 trade increased demand, but people already were offering more before that trade took place.
People seem to be comfortable to pay a main list for an egg.
Besides, listing them as a setemberlist wont decrease the demand. Same as the rares list, it doesnt work for all pets.

Since animal eggs are found with the banner (not sure if this started right away, i joined later) they are worth the same as a banner pet, which usually turns uncommon or rare.
The medival faire didnt have a limit, so those banner pets were pretty common.

But long story short, in time the value of items increases, and we also take demand and availebility in mind.
Even if somone has 20 of each egg, it's a hoarder who wont trade them.
Those wings we are about to discuss next are also pretty easy to find.
I know quite a few people who have multiple, but thetly dont trade them.
So there may be some around, but not on the market.

Sometimes the value can make a jump. Same happened with the skelebun: it was listed on the septemberlist but tuned omg so rare. It was sneaking up in rarity and no one realized.

Dont underestimate old items. Their rarity/value can go up easily since they dont have a rarity tag.
If most seem to be offering main lists we can list them there safely, in my opinion. Though I would suggest under a non, we dont want to feed the demand too much.

(On mobile, sorry for typos)
Looking for CATS!
Paying 1000 treasure for ANY pet!!!

Offsite deals
FlightRising
Treasure: 200.000
Gems: 1200
Feel free to make an offer

SabrinaB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DaDwarf » Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:35 pm

I am not underestimating items, im very aware of their worth ouo b ive been collecting a very long time lol trades that happened are very good references because you can clearly see that nobody was paying that high until someone deseprate threw out a super high offer. Tjats what caused the shift in demand. We always look at trades that happened so saying they dont matter.. All trades should matter and be taken into consideration.

All i am saying is just because 1 user decided to dish out a ur tiger doesnt mean they are worth that much. I am in no way suggesting that they shouldnt be worth a mainslist pet, they are. Well. 1 and 2 are. But not quite as high as i see suggested here. But put things in a realistic perspective. Im just saying, can always put em high in a few months rather then put em up high now and forcing worth onto them.

The difference with the skelebun is that it was bought way less then the cerb. You cant really compare it to the animals eggs because the first easter event was drama and even trading for c$ was easier back then then what the evebt was like. I dont think you can compare the store pet to these items at all. Two very different sides of the same coin as far as limitless goes.

The eggs are hard to find, they def are. But in all honesty, back before i completed my collection i would never trade with people who advertised they had a specific item because those people always want more then what they paid. And thats what you see happening here too. I got all mine by simply pm'ing people, informing them of the whats hows and whys and working out trades with them. Somethings a mid advent was enough, sometimes more was needed. The yellow toxic egg was by far the most j paid for anything.

Recap: 2 and 1 are worth some. But i def would not put them higher then anywhere between sorb and spot trival tier. The full set (as in all 100+ together) of course can be put much much higher but individual ones i really dont think should go over gap.

Especially since there is a main difference between 2 and the others. 3 and 4 are way more common then the rest, if they even get mainslist i doubt its higher then the balloons orso.

Just dont rush placing this up, we can always revisit in 6 months.
DaDwarf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me