CS Items Guide - Help update values - Medieval Faire Tokens

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: CS Items Guide - Help update values - Animal Eggs 1-4

Postby Solloby » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:29 pm

I hate referencing the big gap because the pets directly above and below it are among the closest on the entire list in terms of value. Also if the rares list changes in the future, there won't be a gap.

I'd prefer for the higher valuations to be intentionally vague, especially since there's a fair amount of variance in the trades we have reviewed. That's why our store decos are listed as 'high main list pet'. Would eggs 1 & 2 suit 'mid main list pet' as Sterek suggests?
Solloby
I take care of the CS archives and
sometimes submit pet/item designs.

Characters :: Artwork

Help
You can find Help in the main navigation menu.
If your question or problem is not answered there, please use the Help System.
I am not a mod and cannot help you so please don't PM me for site help.
Solloby
Archivist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kivr & fireflii » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:38 pm

I think putting them at “mid main list” sounds just fine. To me personally, I think sorbet as mid main, and that’s right in between the values we observed.
-fireflii
kivr centers | fireflii signs
kivr & fireflii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Horsefreak » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:23 am

I declined the trade, but I thought this offer might be of help to you.
Click
They also included completed trade links, which you may have seen before, but I will share anyhow just in case. :)
I think 2 may be a bit unreliable, but the others seem to be decent, including the offer I received.

Be happy.
Be kind.
Horsefreak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Celozon » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:45 am

I agree that mid-high or just mid main list sounds about right for the first couple eggs. I don't have any recent experience with them, but I personally see high main list as being the area right around the big gap (above and below). Higher pets are more 'top of the list' in my mind at least. Depends how its interpreted really, but I agree that it should be intentionally vague.

DaDwarf wrote:Recap: 2 and 1 are worth some. But i def would not put them higher then anywhere between sorb and spot trival tier. The full set (as in all 100+ together) of course can be put much much higher but individual ones i really dont think should go over gap.

Especially since there is a main difference between 2 and the others. 3 and 4 are way more common then the rest, if they even get mainslist i doubt its higher then the balloons orso.

Just dont rush placing this up, we can always revisit in 6 months.

I have to disagree with this, saying something is valued lower doesn't work, the rares list is proof of that. One trade might have bumped up the demand, but if they are being traded like that consistently, then they should be valued in that area. People have been paying a lot more attention to the older and harder to get items as a whole recently, almost all of the really hard ones seem to have gone up in value a good bit, its natural that the eggs would be included in that.

- - - - - - -

Also some items trades from the last couple days;

[1/03/2018] 2010 Halloween collar set + werewolf costume

[1/03/2018] 2010 Easter horse blankets

[1/02/2018] 7 slanted eyes, 2011 Halloween leaf set, 2010 Scarecrow outfit, candy corn collar, woof cut set (not complete)
note: I do consider this moderate overpay on my end, I like to offer extra for larger amounts of the slanted eyes

[1/04/2018] 2010 Easter golden egg token, 2010 Christmas chicken plush, 2011 Easter 'drink me' egg

I have been sending out a lot of item trades the last couple days and wanted to make a note of some things I've observed for future reference (nothing that needs to be talked about now);

- The 2010 halloween collars aren't too difficult to find, though definitely takes some searching. They seemed to be a bit easier to find than the 2010 halloween costumes?
- Most I found that had the 2010 halloween costumes either didn't want to trade them or only had a couple. The pps cat ones were probably hardest to find? Only saw a couple and no one willing to trade. The native American & bee outfits I didn't notice much of either but might have just been me. Not sure if anyone else has recent experience in these.
- I took some interest in the woof cup set recently when I got an offer on mine, I havn't been able to find any recent info on it at all. I traded for a few just estimating a general value and tend to offer a '09 rare for the full set.
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OceanBlast » Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:44 am

heres a trade I just sent out for full tree decor set, 2 animal eggs 1, santa set, full set of scarves and more - all my list pets lol. Not sure if it's helpful but you can see whether they cancel (meaning I didn't offer enough) or not haha
hey everyone, I'm rose! but u can call me ocean. I a pretty basic person but my interests include art, photography, sleeping, and tea (u can probs guess where I come from lol). if u need any help w/ anything just send over a pm! I'd be glad to help <3
OceanBlast

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Solloby » Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:27 pm

So is it ok to put "Mid Main List Pet" and "Sept List Pet" for the values for Eggs 1 & 2, and 3 & 4 respectively?

If yes, are we ok to look at Pocky, Angel Wings & Reindeer Plushie values? I'm not sure if we will find many trades where they feature as the primary items in the trades, but I haven't searched the thread yet so don't really know. I don't have enough time to look this morning but will try to check in again later.
Solloby
I take care of the CS archives and
sometimes submit pet/item designs.

Characters :: Artwork

Help
You can find Help in the main navigation menu.
If your question or problem is not answered there, please use the Help System.
I am not a mod and cannot help you so please don't PM me for site help.
Solloby
Archivist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sandstorm814 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:32 pm

╔═══════════════════╗
x
x
x

Hey! I'm bree, and i’m not really that active. Looking to collect rare items

Image - Image - Art Shop-

╚═══════════════════╝
Sandstorm814

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lizord » Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:31 am

Egg 1&4, from today
I'm not sure if I'm going to accept it yet, but I thought I'd post it anyways c:
THFRELDV
PM me about art trades ♥ Valentines YCH
MemeEmperor9000 is my brother ovo
Lizord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OceanBlast » Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:30 pm

So, I'm a bit confused. I always though the set of 09 garlands meant the entire set together (so all of the different coloured tinsels and baubles together), but it looks like a full set is actually for each of the colours (so there's a blue set, red set etc.) and each of these are worth high mainlist? Does that mean all of them together would be worth like UR tiger value? I'm very confused as I've always assumed the entire set was all of the garlands and baubles, so I thought I had enough fodder to get them. If all of them together is worth something like ur tiger value then i most likely won't be able to complete my collection.
hey everyone, I'm rose! but u can call me ocean. I a pretty basic person but my interests include art, photography, sleeping, and tea (u can probs guess where I come from lol). if u need any help w/ anything just send over a pm! I'd be glad to help <3
OceanBlast

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ꭺlina » Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:37 pm

So, i have this „borked hairband“ and saw that it was quite rare/worth a bit?

Does anyone know how much it is worth about or isn’t there enough information to tell yet?
eldemoreFlight RisingGuide Index
✨🎊✨ You have collected every pet ever released!! ✨🎉✨
✨🎊✨ You have collected every item ever released!! ✨🎉✨
Ꭺlina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me