Hobbies and intersting activities

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Hobbies and intersting activities

Postby SkyBandit » Sat May 11, 2024 1:32 pm

Hello! I was just curious what everyone’s favorite hobby or interesting thing they like to do. Could also be things you collect, places you go, and any activities you enjoy!

For me it’s beekeeping and tending to my hives. I have 7 total and am looking at getting an 8th. I live in a secluded area and my nest boxes are way back in the field/ apple tree orchard. I say put a slash because my orchard is tiny and struggling.

I get all kinds of products from my bees. Honey, wax, and honey combs. I can make soaps, sweet treats, and lotions with hive products. They are also great for the environment around and provide much needed pollination in my gardens and yard. I love my bees and I will always be one for save the bees. We won’t last without them.

It was a struggle at first getting started. My queens kept dying, my hives wouldn’t survive winters, or I did have instances of wildlife getting into them. I have a system figured out now but I am still learning new things every week to improve my hives.

I would love to hear from your guys about what interesting and hobbies you have! Also would love any questions if you have them! I will gladly answer!

╔═════════════════════════╗

Hiyah! A little about me is I love to
draw! I am a Physical therapy
college student. I am working to help
people. I also have an unhealthy
obsession with bees. I love Bee
Keeping and giving out my bee
facts. Feel free to message me
about bee facts. Bees Bees Bees

╚═════════════════════════╝

SkyBandit

My pets