[Survey] Pet Values

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

[Survey] Pet Values

Postby Zeroness » Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:30 pm

Hello!
I have a big survey about pet values (it's for an estimated pet value calculator I'm planning to make).
If anyone could fill it in, it would be very helpful!

21th April edit: Reworking the survey, the link will be shared soon!

Thank you in advance!

Current results can be seen here - Click!

If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to post below or DM me!
Last edited by Zeroness on Mon Apr 22, 2024 2:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
Zeroness

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [Survey] Pet Values

Postby musicgurl333 » Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:23 pm

This is super interesting! I’ll be curious to see what the results are! I do feel like it’s tough to come up with a single value when it gets into the high (ER, OMGSR) categories. Also, lumping Dec. 18 in with “events”, doesn’t really make sense to me.

Overall though, I love this idea, I think it’s a great poll, and I’m excited to see how it turns out! :)
musicgurl333

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gamezelle » Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:55 pm

That was an interesting survey !

I had trouble deciding values for ER+ pets since everyone use a guide and lists here, but I hope you'll get enough answers to compile something.

For store pets, it really depends on their rarity and popularity since they are never released again so saying a number was tough.

It would have been interesting to add a question to see if people value the same pet differently depending on when they are trading it, or if it's an unknown outcome. *side eyeing the overpay for current monthly/event outcomes or the Fae foxes*
Gamezelle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zeroness » Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:40 pm

musicgurl333 wrote:This is super interesting! I’ll be curious to see what the results are! I do feel like it’s tough to come up with a single value when it gets into the high (ER, OMGSR) categories. Also, lumping Dec. 18 in with “events”, doesn’t really make sense to me.

Overall though, I love this idea, I think it’s a great poll, and I’m excited to see how it turns out! :)

Yeah, coming up with single values can be tough, but you can simply write a range from the least amount acceptable for you to the most amount acceptable for you!
December 18th pets are in the same section as Events, yes, but there's a separate question about them! It isn't a simple one though, but December 18th pets would be really hard to evaluate anyway.

Gamezelle wrote:That was an interesting survey !

I had trouble deciding values for ER+ pets since everyone use a guide and lists here, but I hope you'll get enough answers to compile something.

For store pets, it really depends on their rarity and popularity since they are never released again so saying a number was tough.

It would have been interesting to add a question to see if people value the same pet differently depending on when they are trading it, or if it's an unknown outcome. *side eyeing the overpay for current monthly/event outcomes or the Fae foxes*

As for the numbers, as I stated above and in the survey itself, you can write a range from the least amount acceptable for you to the most amount acceptable for you in different cases!

And I'm not really planning to include the Unknown rarity in the calculator, at least for now, sorry! But that would be interesting indeed!
Zeroness

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby musicgurl333 » Sat Apr 20, 2024 7:05 am

Bumping this. :)
musicgurl333