Funny trade messages

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Funny trade messages

Postby 0tt3r » Sun Apr 14, 2024 7:51 am

i wasnt sure where to share these, so i thought id make my own post!
i started CS in 2013, when i was only a very little child!! i played on the family pc with the help of my big sister, who would help me with making groups, joining in on forums, ect, but the one thing i had complete control of was trading, and well, it went as well as you would imagine a little kid responding to trades would XD!

so i thought why not share my overdramatic responses to older trades - especially since i find them funny lol!

if you have anything similar, please feel free to post here!! id love to see if there were other kids like me on the site haha!

i have more images to upload myself, but i hit the max img limit oops! i've tried to cover names as i dont want to bring the other people into this, its just to expose child me lol!
Attachments
Screenshot 2024-04-13 203931.jpg
this trade scared me for years, like id remember the message when i would send trades and be like omg is this even fair chhaijcnakcknc (i was just stupid XD)
Screenshot 2024-04-13 203931.jpg (110.78 KiB) Viewed 314 times
Screenshot 2024-04-13 203741.jpg
again, rather rude lol! where were my manners haha!
Screenshot 2024-04-13 203741.jpg (93.47 KiB) Viewed 314 times
Screenshot 2024-04-13 203425.jpg
just slightly overdramatic here
Screenshot 2024-04-13 203425.jpg (101.7 KiB) Viewed 314 times
Last edited by 0tt3r on Sun Apr 14, 2024 8:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
0tt3r

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: funny trade messages

Postby sillymillipede » Sun Apr 14, 2024 7:53 am

plz accept LOLLL
Image 𝚔𝚒𝚝 ~ 𝚒𝚝/𝚒𝚝𝚜 Image
avid rat collector
i love my boyfriend!
ImageImage
th | pfp | x
sillymillipede

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: funny trade messages

Postby jointedwishes » Sun Apr 14, 2024 7:56 am

i had a trade where someone’s acceptance message was “it is done”
jointedwishes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Funny trade messages

Postby cryptidthefool » Sun Apr 14, 2024 8:04 am

0tt3r wrote:i wasnt sure where to share these, so i thought id make my own post!
i started CS in 2013, when i was only a very little child!! i played on the family pc with the help of my big sister, who would help me with making groups, joining in on forums, ect, but the one thing i had complete control of was trading, and well, it went as well as you would imagine a little kid responding to trades would XD!

so i thought why not share my overdramatic responses to older trades - especially since i find them funny lol!

if you have anything similar, please feel free to post here!! id love to see if there were other kids like me on the site haha!

i have more images to upload myself, but i hit the max img limit oops! i've tried to cover names as i dont want to bring the other people into this, its just to expose child me lol!

idk why but the second one being "hi, please feel free to edit, you're welcome to anything, thank you for your time either way and happy holidays" and the response just being "NO!!!!" is so funny to me
hi im cryptid
please send me trades! im looking to expand my collection
i took a hiatus for a couple years, so there is a gap in my activity during that time

PLEASE NOTE: my pronouns are he/him
cryptidthefool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 0tt3r » Sun Apr 14, 2024 8:12 am

cryptidthefool wrote:
0tt3r wrote:i wasnt sure where to share these, so i thought id make my own post!

idk why but the second one being "hi, please feel free to edit, you're welcome to anything, thank you for your time either way and happy holidays" and the response just being "NO!!!!" is so funny to me

haha fr! although i won't lie, i had to cancel a trade a couple of weeks ago because someone wanted to trade for my holly dog, and i had to honour the effort i put in as a child to protect this dog XD i had to be like oh sorry, but shes not for trade because i was violently against people trading for her as a chid and now id feel bad if i traded her sorryyy, like it probably sounded like a really bad excuse BUT IT WAS THE TRUTH BGJJJHGVYGVIUUVGHV
0tt3r

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Buck Ruffler » Sun Apr 14, 2024 8:21 am

brah that last trade message is KILLING me 😭 you really didnt like that one huh LOL
Giant Squids are sweet, and i'm pretty sure that they have the real ultimate power. Cephalopods in general are pretty sweet, too.
Buck Ruffler

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~sekii♥rei~ » Sun Apr 14, 2024 9:11 am

BabyBlueCraftGlue wrote:brah that last trade message is KILLING me 😭 you really didnt like that one huh LOL

the way it goes off the screen... im crying at that

I know I have some wild trade messages hidden somewhere from when i was 12 but idk if I want to force that on myself rn haha
hi im a dog artist

art-for-pets shop!Trade Thread ♥️
~sekii♥rei~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shiny Magikarp » Sun Apr 14, 2024 9:16 am

no funny trade message but.. when i started playing cs, EVERY trade i sent was a suggestion. yes, i was stupid. no wonder why most people declined my trades. i learned how to sent NORMAL trades not suggestions after idk.. a year or two?
Shiny Magikarp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 0tt3r » Sun Apr 14, 2024 10:38 am

ok i didnt want to post these too soon after the first post incase of spamming, but its been a couple of hours so i thought id drop these screen shots before i go to bed - ill probably find somemore later on - iwas rather unhinged as a child, so it shouldnt be hard to find XD!
Attachments
Screenshot 2024-04-13 204313.jpg
the word blurred out in the message is the other persons name - also, i want to point out this is the same person who i sent that really long no to XD, also i cancelled this trade 10 mins after i sent it??? i really dont know whats going on in this one tbh!!
Screenshot 2024-04-13 204313.jpg (118.18 KiB) Viewed 195 times
Screenshot 2024-04-13 204050.jpg
i'm really not sure what i was going for with this - i sent it to my brother and then cancelled it?
Screenshot 2024-04-13 204050.jpg (113.09 KiB) Viewed 195 times
0tt3r

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fluffy99 » Sun Apr 14, 2024 6:09 pm

these are killing me omg especially the one going off the screen 😭😭 i definitely would've been just like that too if i'd been on here as a kid, instead i was an absolute trading menace over on neopets when i was little
Image Image Image
fluffy99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me