The "Is this a fair trade?" Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: The "Is this a fair trade?" Thread

Postby Happily Wrathful » Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:59 am

roseywolfgirl wrote:
Happily Wrathful wrote:
roseywolfgirl wrote:https://www.chickensmoothie.com/trades/viewtrade.php?id=111306721&userid=949616&signature=yswBSxPMriV86ZGnYimgog
Would this be a fair offer for my malk fairy fox?
Thank you in advance!!

hiya im not sure what is and isnt fair for these foxes its very complicated atm as they have very high demand. ive been offered quite a bit for them, far more then the trade you have.

Thanks!! Would it be best to hold onto the fox for now, or what should I look for in an offer for it?

honestly im not entirely sure i would suggest getting someone elses opinion on that as im not sure if the demand will dip or only get higher.
Happily Wrathful

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby voe » Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:06 am

Happily Wrathful wrote:
roseywolfgirl wrote:
Happily Wrathful wrote:
hiya im not sure what is and isnt fair for these foxes its very complicated atm as they have very high demand. ive been offered quite a bit for them, far more then the trade you have.

Thanks!! Would it be best to hold onto the fox for now, or what should I look for in an offer for it?

honestly im not entirely sure i would suggest getting someone elses opinion on that as im not sure if the demand will dip or only get higher.

I was informed while trading for them that they’re going for up to .5 ma at the moment, hope that helps! Its totally up to you if you value them that much
ImageImage Image Image ImageImage
'Darien' he/they femboy collector of leopard geckos

Feel free to message me about anything, even if it isn't CS related!
I'm usually happy to help with date swaps, with or without add-ons
I'm not fluent in lower rarity math, please correct me if I'm wrong

ImageImageImage
ImageAKA Eibai, Nynecho, Gef, Atomsk, Glamrock Freddy, Elfo, MulaImage
voe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Happily Wrathful » Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:07 am

Flicka wrote:https://www.chickensmoothie.com/trades/viewtrade.php?id=111265231&userid=9355&signature=PeagdHzuXDO3ZDuUkdDqXA is this fair? Not sure if there's any special demand

heya! so both rats are low advents on tier 6 of horrors list. your rat is one line higher then theirs so both would be fair for each other, however theirs is a rerelease which can sometimes lower its demand if someone prefers true dates. considering the rats already have bad demand it would make it hard to trade off. Since yours is a true date i personally would ask for a little extra maybe a wl pet or two. TLDR; ofc if date doesn't matter to you this is a perfectly fair trade ヾ(•ω•`)o
Happily Wrathful

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Happily Wrathful » Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:51 am

hiya so lets get to counting! woo! ( •̀ ω •́ )✧
your pet; UR fox Mid T1: 150 Old Rares == 75 Old VRs == 60 08/09 VRs == (1.5 Non/15 MA) == (3000C$)
straight from horrors list! now lets see how much they are offering!

first lets get the horse out of the way! its 1ma but with demand it will likely be a bit more lets say 1.5MA as im not too good with demand thats 15 old rares!

the dog, bfw and tess dragon are 4-5 Old Rares! lets go with the highest and say together they are 15 old rares!

lets get the normal rares out of the way thats 7 rares only 6 being oldish

the dog store pets are worth 1 old rare each thats 4 old rares

the store dragon is worth 2 old rares

now the vrs not on the list can be tricky but ive got an answer, the cat is a 2009 rerelease and is worth 2.5 Old Rares

adding this all up is 44.5 old rares plus the one non old rare which im not entirely sure how to add in

TLDR; all this being said this trade is wildly unfair to you as your pet is 150 Old Rares and they are only offering 44.5 old rares
Happily Wrathful

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby test.tube.bunny » Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:51 am

test.tube.bunny wrote: trades/viewtrade.php?id=111306452&userid=916513&signature=LS309AK0to99Sv7K72iJVg

trying to offer on my dreamie, but im back from a long break and not too familiar with the new tier and MA values. could someone please double check my side to see if i offered fairly?

(also i value the scarf dog at 1 MA because i traded 1 MA for him)
Rook - bunny therian - fae/faer - 5w4
Image Image
♡ Conejita ♡ ^
pfp art by socutegirl on artfight
test.tube.bunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Milu » Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:12 am

I really like that big chicken, but is that bat worthy?

trades/viewtrade.php?id=111309004&userid=154247&signature=7xY8X3HItFV2ZIeA5aa_8g
Milu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby woo » Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:18 am

Milu wrote:I really like that big chicken, but is that bat worthy?

trades/viewtrade.php?id=111309004&userid=154247&signature=7xY8X3HItFV2ZIeA5aa_8g

I believe your side is under, since theirs is a 2021 store pet which equals a 10’ or 11’ rare :)

┏ i'm grace!
work & college
fulltime (help)
and cat mama
my TH ❦ ┚
woo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Happily Wrathful » Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:20 am

hiya! their store pet is worth 1 old rare so just about your bat's worth
i would ask for a wl pet or two to make up for the difference however bats are hard to trade off so they may be unwilling to add for it. ヾ(•ω•`)o

edit:
woo wrote:

I believe your side is under, since theirs is a 2021 store pet which equals a 10’ or 11’ rare :)

i might be miscalculating so take this opinion into account as well!

test.tube.bunny wrote:
test.tube.bunny wrote: trades/viewtrade.php?id=111306452&userid=916513&signature=LS309AK0to99Sv7K72iJVg

trying to offer on my dreamie, but im back from a long break and not too familiar with the new tier and MA values. could someone please double check my side to see if i offered fairly?

(also i value the scarf dog at 1 MA because i traded 1 MA for him)

hiya i dont know enough about the lolita to judge this trade but i do want to say the scarf dog is not 1MA and you may have a hard time getting 1MA for it, more so when trading for a popular pet like the lolita which has a lot of demand.
Happily Wrathful

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Milu » Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:25 am

Thank u both above, I added littlebit <3
Milu