The "Is this a fair trade?" Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: The "Is this a fair trade?" Thread

Postby Ilovesmoothies! » Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:41 pm

charliethebugfan wrote:Hi guys! Would this be fair? :,)

trades/viewtrade.php?id=111195994&userid=1080350&signature=bqVFjw_B2txfpj59G0U38A

Tysm for all advice in... advance..? :,)

Rarity and date wise they would be overpaying, but your pets are worth more demand wise, as they are event pets, and horses tend to have lower demand. Up to you what you prefer.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCstgk1UIk4Qir3Wolo8axxg
The Vloggy Doggies
I love: autumn, animals, cherry blossoms, bonsai trees, bees, butterflies, teddies, animals, koi, flowers, pumpkin scents, pastel colours, baby blue, pastel yellow and pink, and all shades of green esp emerald and sage! Know some Spanish, love travelling
Desperately seeking:
Tess mini huskies
Sakura/cherry blossom store dog
UR flower dragon
malk elemental cats
nature items
The picnic store item set and celestial garden store set/c$ to buy it

Ilovesmoothies!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MrAnkle » Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:55 am

guys please!!!! please help this is such an epic trade because i really want the dinosaur but is it fair!??!?! what the worth?!?!?! help!!!!
trades/viewtrade.php?id=111196431&userid=986678&signature=yNRvz-8vQqU_hIjMLsVU0g

thank you :)
yahoo!! swag to the maximum!!!!
B)
MrAnkle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CloudFyre » Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:02 am

MrAnkle wrote:guys please!!!! please help this is such an epic trade because i really want the dinosaur but is it fair!??!?! what the worth?!?!?! help!!!!
trades/viewtrade.php?id=111196431&userid=986678&signature=yNRvz-8vQqU_hIjMLsVU0g

thank you :)

The Nick Sunback PPS and Pink Panda Rat are both valued 1.5 MA so would be an even swap, the dinosaur is worth 1MA and is overpay
CloudFyre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zanhhh » Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:38 am

Hello! I'm not sure how fair this is, but I really want the snek! Thank you for any advice! ^^
trades/viewtrade.php?id=111188558&userid=989809&signature=uLxgbVbbM2TxXXZWBZJIJQ
"INAZUMA SHINES ETERNAL"

"LET'S GO, BLADIE"

┌────────────────────────────────
Plz click the baby dragons or else they'll die
────────────────────────────────┘
Image - Image - Image - Image - Image
She/her^^
My Deviantart is Zanhhh123, in case you would like to see some of my actually decent art^^
zanhhh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dappled_pony » Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:48 am

hi friends!! looking for opinions on this offer for my 18 easter eggs! trades/viewtrade.php?id=111183402&userid=578819&signature=ZpUIL2H6N1NojaGyuptmuQ
please let me know want y'all think!!thank youuuuu
Dappled_pony

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby angst » Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:50 am

I counted 50 old rares here, for .5non. Does the green go for .75? I thought the pink was .75 but I'm probably confusing the two?

trades/viewtrade.php?id=111196543&userid=296382&signature=y_Vkk75gYObcvf9bZRz1Kw

This person canceled with a really rude message about it being unfair. I know some people don't like bulk rares (I personally do) which is fine, but I thought I counted right here at 50 so I must have messed up the value of the sorbet?
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
𓆩★𓆪
• angst • any/all • adult • neurodivergent •
|
|
tired & silly grad student :~)
i'm kinda slow + socially anxious when it comes to DMs
thanks for understanding!
trades | free palestine
credit
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
angst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby * tattoo'ed » Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:32 am

angst wrote:I counted 50 old rares here, for .5non. Does the green go for .75? I thought the pink was .75 but I'm probably confusing the two?

trades/viewtrade.php?id=111196543&userid=296382&signature=y_Vkk75gYObcvf9bZRz1Kw

This person canceled with a really rude message about it being unfair. I know some people don't like bulk rares (I personally do) which is fine, but I thought I counted right here at 50 so I must have messed up the value of the sorbet?

A green sorbet is .5n therefore 50 old rares is, technically, fair. However many players are seeking specifics for their valuable pets and demand plays a very big role in trading up/down. Sorbets are one of the highest demand pets on the site are often demand high demand pets in return - or overpay. Not a lot of players will trade down their 'lists' to regular rares, especially those that have no particularly special value.

I'd suggest reading trade rules (often times players will have what they're after/specifics/etc to help confusion) but it's, ultimately, up to each individual player to trade their pets on their own value system - not something to take personally.

H e l l o I'm T a t t o o ' e d.
she/her

adult player | artist and entrepreneur |
| equestrian | cat-lover | mmo-player |
| tattoo collector |

always open to talk
'Happiness is not constant; it is cyclical. Happiness is broad and resilient, and the happiest people still experience negative feelings.'
Robert Gill Jr
* tattoo'ed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me