April 2024 Discussion Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: April 2024 Discussion Thread

Postby Frostseraph » Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:12 pm

That was my originally adopted litter. I had to trade for the other two growths. Would love to know what's up with these guys XD
Frostseraph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby envess » Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:46 pm

And I got this, all are pps :P
Attachments
Screenshot_5.png
Screenshot_5.png (234.66 KiB) Viewed 160 times
envess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Minimanta » Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:06 am

It seems like the pointy eared pup is the least common one of that litter. As far as I can tell most people either got a bunch of the flop eared pup or the PPS but I don't think I've seen many people with a bunch of the pointy eared pup. It's an interesting litter for sure x3

I got 1 pointy eared pup and four flop eared, missed (but was kindly gifted) the PPS ^.^
If you can dream it, you can do it ~~ Walter Elias Disney
ImageImageImage
For every one minute you don't smile, you lose 60 seconds of happiness
Minimanta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragonmaster11 » Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:33 am

Minimanta wrote:It seems like the pointy eared pup is the least common one of that litter. As far as I can tell most people either got a bunch of the flop eared pup or the PPS but I don't think I've seen many people with a bunch of the pointy eared pup. It's an interesting litter for sure x3

I got 1 pointy eared pup and four flop eared, missed (but was kindly gifted) the PPS ^.^

i got 3 pointy, two flop and zero PPS :lol: RNG gods playing games with me once again hahaha
BLACK LIVES MATTER.

lukey • he/they • furry • adult • no fixed abode traveller (UK) • funghi forager and enthusiast

—> 💜my trading thread!!💜 <—

ImageImageImage

pic in avatar drawn by defresh!
dragonmaster11

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver Tiger~ » Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:55 am

blebsnep wrote:
SAME, I'm pretty new to chickensmoothie and so confused?? Is this normal lol

This is most definitely NOT normal, that's why we're all weirded out about it! Definitely something strange is going on, we just don't know what.

Eta: it is very common in a litter of five to, say, miss one outcome. Usually a litter of five will have three outcomes, by the way this game tends to work, so getting three of one and two of another is very often what ends up happening. All of one is just strange, but admittedly not as weird as if this was happening with a litter which has a higher number of adopts. Still, this is very strange it's happening to so many people.
уσυ αяє ωнαт уσυ ℓσνє, ησт ωнσ ℓσνєѕ уσυ
SilverTiger on Eldemore
SilverChan on Flight Rising

𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓈 𝓉𝑜𝑜 𝒻𝑜𝓃𝒹𝓁𝓎 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝒻𝑒𝒶𝓇𝒻𝓊𝓁 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉
Silver Tiger~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Minimanta » Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:19 am

Silver Tiger~ wrote:
blebsnep wrote:
SAME, I'm pretty new to chickensmoothie and so confused?? Is this normal lol

This is most definitely NOT normal, that's why we're all weirded out about it! Definitely something strange is going on, we just don't know what.

Eta: it is very common in a litter of five to, say, miss one outcome. Usually a litter of five will have three outcomes, by the way this game tends to work, so getting three of one and two of another is very often what ends up happening. All of one is just strange, but admittedly not as weird as if this was happening with a litter which has a higher number of adopts. Still, this is very strange it's happening to so many people.

I don't really think anything is going on with this litter, just some weird odds for loads of people.
Weird odds does happen with litters with a low adoption limit but it's definitely not common.

I really just don't see any of the pups splitting, we already have 3 outcomes from a limit of 5 pups. I could see it if everybody got lots of just one of the growing outcomes, but people got lots of the PPS too. Just some weird funky odds. It happens *shrugs* ^.^
If you can dream it, you can do it ~~ Walter Elias Disney
ImageImageImage
For every one minute you don't smile, you lose 60 seconds of happiness
Minimanta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver Tiger~ » Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:26 am

I don't think there will be a split or anything, like I said there are three outcomes. No, what I am wondering is of there is a way to influence the adopts in a way that would result in this for a very elaborate April Fools! But it's just a conspiracy theory lol.
уσυ αяє ωнαт уσυ ℓσνє, ησт ωнσ ℓσνєѕ уσυ
SilverTiger on Eldemore
SilverChan on Flight Rising

𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓈 𝓉𝑜𝑜 𝒻𝑜𝓃𝒹𝓁𝓎 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝒻𝑒𝒶𝓇𝒻𝓊𝓁 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉
Silver Tiger~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sighs_alot » Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:29 am

ImageImage

So excited for the next outcome!
I love that the planet is the same one! I wonder if we will get a close up of the moon or star next!
edit: Just noticed the BW have little stars outside of the lineart as well! <3
Image.........

┌──────────────┐

................sighs
she/they | adult | queer | artist
nature, drawing, animals, video games,
food, plants, rain, cartoons, coffeeImage

└──────────────┘
sighs_alot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby purplkat108 » Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:46 am

Haha, I think the RNG this month is not in our favor. My purple/yellow dog litter didn't have too much bad luck, but all of my snakes grew into the first grown-up outcome ╥﹏╥
purplkat108

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby teariffic » Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:03 am

so so in love w the pets this month < 33 this has been the month im most excited for since the onion rat month [so january lol]
which shocked me bc upon adoption i was excited for the bws and that was like it bc im not the hugest fan of natural designs and i though thte other litters seemed naturalish !
love love love soft pastel designs and space and we've been gifted with a combo of those in my fave lineart, the butterfly wolves ! the drafts too have the prettiest color scheme. i saw someone suggested maybe theyre lullaby themed and i can totally see that.
the deer have been stunning all throughout their growths, and the FRUIT HAMSTERS omg, i love fruit themed pets and they are SO CUTE. i kinda wish there were more or the fruit was bigger they are so lovely :')
that pps pup has kinda blown me away, the color combo isnt my personal fave but hello that design ???? showstopping gorgeous. im also excited to see what the rest of the snakes end up being, i feel like they always have such unique and fun designs and the grown one has already lived up to that !

tldr; live laugh love all the litters even the ones i didn't think i'd like at the start of the month - amazing job artists <3
teariffic | adult | slow replies
teariffic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me