April 2024 Discussion Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: April 2024 Discussion Thread

Postby achieve1dream » Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:07 pm

~Bai~ wrote:
achieve1dream wrote:I still have five cocoons that haven't grown. The two that grew were the first one. I had to trade for the other one. How many outcomes should we end up with total for the butterfly wolves? I'm wondering if all of mine are the same outcome. I didn't keep track as they were growing. I'm really beginning to think this is the April Fools which I'm all for. It's been fun!

There's at least two more outcomes, I've got cocoons that grew on day 10 and day 13

Awesome. Thank you! Hopefully I get both. I just have to wait and see. Is there some sort of guide for how many outcomes we normally get for each litter size or does that just come with more experience (or studying the archive)?

I joined in late January 2024 and my goal is to get every pet for the year 2024 (besides store pets) to celebrate my first year. To see which pets I still need and to see a list of my current dreamies, visit the link below. The first dreamie I achieved was the Friesian above.

!See my dreamies, horde and 2024 outcomes needed CLICK HERE!
achieve1dream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver Tiger~ » Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:42 pm

Probably the best way to get used to the litter size vs the litter outcomes is to study the second gen/third gen pets. They usually each have a unique look as a baby and almost never split, so it is a fast way to be able to go 'ah, there were seven pets to adopt and I can see there are five babies in the outcome thread'. (Or if you get lucky and get all five yourself, haha.)
уσυ αяє ωнαт уσυ ℓσνє, ησт ωнσ ℓσνєѕ уσυ
SilverTiger on Eldemore
SilverChan on Flight Rising

𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓈 𝓉𝑜𝑜 𝒻𝑜𝓃𝒹𝓁𝓎 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝒻𝑒𝒶𝓇𝒻𝓊𝓁 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉
Silver Tiger~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby achieve1dream » Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:49 pm

Silver Tiger~ wrote:Probably the best way to get used to the litter size vs the litter outcomes is to study the second gen/third gen pets. They usually each have a unique look as a baby and almost never split, so it is a fast way to be able to go 'ah, there were seven pets to adopt and I can see there are five babies in the outcome thread'. (Or if you get lucky and get all five yourself, haha.)

That's a really good idea! Thank you!

I joined in late January 2024 and my goal is to get every pet for the year 2024 (besides store pets) to celebrate my first year. To see which pets I still need and to see a list of my current dreamies, visit the link below. The first dreamie I achieved was the Friesian above.

!See my dreamies, horde and 2024 outcomes needed CLICK HERE!
achieve1dream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ravens-Folklore » Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:53 pm

i think.. i somehow missed the horse that grew tonight?? i thought i had it and now i'm looking everywhere and i think i missed it somehow. oh lord this month is giving me a headache lmao
Just call me Kyler, friends. Trans; he/him; adult

I LOVE TO TALK ABOUT MY INTERESTS. I HOPE WE HAVE THINGS IN COMMON. A few of my interests below, always open to PM!

ALL THINGS KPOP; Ravenclaw; Team Mystic, ask for my PoGo code!; Digimon Adventure 01/Adventure 02/Tri; Markiplier and Jacksepticeye; Game/Film/Food Theory; Nerd Explains; jacksfilms; Mayday: Air Disasters; Chopped; Beat Bobby Flay; Iron Chef America; the entire Saw franchise; the entire Purge franchise; Pitbulls and Parolees/most Animal Planet shows; my dream is to be a zoologist and I am an artist. I am a newly certified and working Veterinary Assistant.

I ACHIEVED MY BIGGEST DREAMIE I'M CRYING I'M SO HAPPY: Image
Ravens-Folklore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wookieinmashoo » Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:57 pm

I think the combination of the litter being small (3 outcomes) and them all likely being OMGSC is causing people to just get all of the same one. the pointy ear one may be a little less common

I really like the slight iridescence to the horses!
Wookieinmashoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Borerails » Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:01 pm

I think the deer are also being a bit wonky with the color-changing thing
𓆐
Borerails

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mysticality » Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:23 pm

Silver Tiger~ wrote:Probably the best way to get used to the litter size vs the litter outcomes is to study the second gen/third gen pets. They usually each have a unique look as a baby and almost never split, so it is a fast way to be able to go 'ah, there were seven pets to adopt and I can see there are five babies in the outcome thread'. (Or if you get lucky and get all five yourself, haha.)

I think last month a staff member said that the number you are able to adopt is typically 1.5x the number of outcomes. For example, if there are 4 outcomes, you can adopt 6. If it’s an odd number, they round up. So if there are 3 outcomes we’ll be able to adopt 5.
boy why you so gnarp gnarp
Mysticality

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby virtualghost » Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:27 pm

achieve1dream wrote:I am loving this litter! I'm so nervous about them being still growing because they are so gorgeous! I hope they don't change a lot when full grown.

maybe they'll be shinier. I'm hoping this is one of those litters that keep growing as one outcome rather than a split since all the horses that I have of the same design say still growing but only the cs gods know.
virtualghost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ahsoka. » Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:00 pm

love seeing butterfly wolves getting the love this month c:

they've always been my favorite

happy to have all the little guys <3
ImageImage

ahsoka.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fleckenpferd » Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:37 pm

The pink deer looks like a weather map to me.
German player here. I offer event & monthly swaps in this group.

𝐹𝒶𝓋𝑜𝓊𝓇𝒾𝓉𝑒 𝓅𝑒𝓉𝓈 𝒹𝒾𝓈𝓅𝓁𝒶𝓎
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Fleckenpferd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me